1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Ellen Page 'Nudity' in Beyond: Two Souls

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by Emma1992, Oct 23, 2013.

1. WeaponizedPussy

WeaponizedPussy BANNED

yes, yes I would...

1 person likes this.
  2. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

11 people like this.
  3. chuckdee

chuckdee

Thanks majesty9917. That's a clip everybody should see. I had it up earlier, but youtube took it down. Sure, it's not Ellen Page, but the artwork is stunning. Man they have come a long way with graphics. This clip is killer. By any chance, do they have the other shower scene available? The Indian reservation?? That would be super fun!

1 person likes this.
  4. Dreeday

Dreeday

I read an interesting article on a video game website, two nights ago, about this game. Some contributors of that site believe Ellen under went a full body scan, dressed only in a g-string; hence the little to no detail around the groin area. They also brought up the point that Ellen's done nude scenes in the various movies in the past, but had an agreement with the directors of those films to have those scenes edited is such a way that the audience doesn't see anything, i.e. The East.

5. Green Bastard

Green Bastard feels good man

It wasn't this guy was it?

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  6. chuckdee

chuckdee

I'd like to read the article if you have a link. In my opinion, I think Ellen did the shower scenes nude, as they would be too difficult to computer generate. The stipulation was, they wouldn't be shown. If this isn't the case, the artwork is world class. And with the budget they had, why not? Someone find the other scene!!!

7. Uncle_Rigs

Uncle_Rigs ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

To my knowledge performance capture for video games involves a velcro suit covered in ping pong balls, and then a very intricate grid of dots painted on the face, then they have special arrays of cameras to record all that data. which is then reconstructed into 3D models in a computer. Go on youtube and look for behind the scenes of games like "The Last of Us" or Uncharted 3 and you will see this kind of performance capture in action.

8. BrusselsDick

BrusselsDick

Seriously, this video is the real shit! So much better than the screen captures! Thanks a lot! I'm copying it three times on my hard drive before Sony takes it out the internet!

As for the debate over CG here's my simple point of vue. It'll never be as good as to see Ellen Page in the nude on video, but if you're interested in that (and I sure as hell am) knowing her this his the closest you'll ever get so enjoy it! You do know when you see a picture of a naked lady it's not "the real deal" either, she's not there, and for centuries and centuries our ancestors had to wank without pictures. Performance capture adds another layer to that, but yes it is done with really tight suits and mimics the actress moves close to perfection. So good enough for me for a fap session! Won't stop me from making love to a real woman later!

9. chuckdee

chuckdee

Hi BrusselsDick, I agree, this clip is like a work of art. Now if you or the others on this site can find the Navajo shower scene, that would be way fun!!!

1 person likes this.
  10. TheBoss1

TheBoss1

Who would of thought it, shes hot.

11. Dreeday

Dreeday

I've been trying for the last two days to get back to the blog that had the Navajo shower scene, but it looks like it was taken down. Looks like Sony is really serious about removing the pics.

12. chuckdee

chuckdee

Thanks Dreeday. It would be so much fun to see the Navajo scene. If you get lucky and can post the clip, or send me a link, that would be awesome. I just cant get over the quality the animation has. Amazing stuff!

13. Dreeday

Dreeday

Found it. I don't have the clip, but here's the link to that blog I was talking about. It has a massive 48 pic uncensored gallery Chuckdee.

http://rule34.paheal.net/post/list/Beyond%3A_Two_Souls/1

Pics from both shower scenes, some of the pics are kind of large too, so get them while you can.

I know Ellen Page had a full body scan and these pics are CG, but I just have to say after see these pics, Ellen Page has one of the most amazing bodies in Hollywood. I don't know what it is about Canada, the water, the air, I don't know, but they have some unearthly beautiful women up there.

4 people like this.
  14. chuckdee

chuckdee

They sure do have pretty girls from Canada. Ellen is well fit, thanks for the link. Keep an eye out for the clip if you can. The pics are fun, but the clip would be way fun!!!

15. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

The farm shower pics from the link provided by Dreeday

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8 people like this.
  16. chuckdee

chuckdee

Thankyou Majesty9917 for placing them altogether. She has that short hair, and it makes her look more like she looks in real life! Love that game! The guy hit it out of the park and set a real high bar. Now they need Mandy Moore and Noni to do one for him!!!

17. Westside

Westside BANNED

now this is just fuckin awsome! :wank:

18. BrusselsDick

BrusselsDick

This si the thread that just keep on giving! i didn't think we'd get much more than the first captures from the debug shower scene... Now all that is missing is the Navajo scene on video and I'll have to fap to Ellen Page for at least a year! Thanks to everyone involved in bringing us the goods!

19. Dreeday

Dreeday

So it looks like Ellen Page isn't going to sung over the leak pics. Here's a link to the article:

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Ellen-Page-Isn-t-Suing-Over-Beyond-Two-Souls-Nudity-60449.html

This line was interesting:

the gaming community responded with a lot of positivity toward the nude photos of Page's character from Beyond: Two Souls, with some gamers exclaiming that it was a dream come true

It's going to be interesting seeing her on talk shows when her next movie is released. Who's going to be brave enough to ask her about these pics? And how is she going to address the question?

20. statik

statik BANNED

I doubt it ever gets asked about on a talk show or anything. Generally talk shows are always soft & nonconfrontational noncontroversy questions in the first place. And usually about whatever movie the actor is in next- video games are still seen generally as not so big stories Also, as far as I know this story hasn't really ever gained any attraction outside the internet. You'd think it would though. I still remember how much of a shitstorm the "hot coffee" sex scene in GTA was like 10 years ago.

I bet a magazine interviewer like Rolling Stone asks her about it though. Not sure how she would address it though, what can she say? I've enjoyed looking at the pictures, but at the end of the day it's not like she did a nude full body scan. It's more or less her head on a digital body, as close as that body may be to her actual body it's still not the real thing.