1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Ellen Page Reveals She is Gay (2/14/14)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by RAMistheMAN, Feb 15, 2014.

1. Big Bamboo!

Big Bamboo! Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun HERO

Of course bro.. :friday:

1 person likes this.
  2. Sennsational

Sennsational BANNED ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

:wiggle:

3. leviathan0999

leviathan0999 BANNED

I can't take credit for another man's joke. I stole that from Science Fiction writer David Gerrold, talking about Brian Boitano, when he recently came out before the Sochi Olympics.

1 person likes this.
  4. pigger

pigger Tweedy's new boytoy ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Power Poster Tits & Tats Purveyor Of Furpie

liar! we all know you click the meatspin links gratuitously

2 people like this.
  5. mmikehunt

mmikehunt ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Sarcastic Sumbitch

Hollywood would save everyone a lot of time if they would only announce who's straight.

3 people like this.
  6. Sennsational

Spider is my Valentine.

7. YourPalJustin

YourPalJustin All posts by ChatGPT Staff Member SENIOR MODERATOR ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

I'm all about the Kitty Pryde. Got a purple serpent for her if she ever changes her mind.

2 people like this.
  8. Bilbo Faggins

Bilbo Faggins BANNED

You're missing the point, Billy. This isn't about wanting to be just like everyone else. In fact, Ellen was speaking out against the idea of conforming to certain ideals of femininity and masculinity just because that's the role we're all supposed to play. This is about being yourself. Ellen coming out is an affirmation of her identity. She's saying, "This is exactly who I am." While it's unfortunate that sexual preference and identity is still something we have to talk about in terms of bravery and fear, that's still the world we live in, and famous people opening up like this will embolden others to do the same.

Well, duh. The people who are scared to be gay aren't open about their sexuality. That's why events like this are held, and people like Ellen come out in such a public fashion.

I mean, seriously. Get a clue, guys.

5 people like this.
  9. terminusbiggus

terminusbiggus It's all good

One of my best friends is gay, he said that it was really hard was coming out to people who he cared about. That's natural I guess, who cares what people you don't know think about you? But the folks who are close, well he wondered if we were still going to be friends. We are but I understood the fear because there are still those who for whatever reason care about your sexuality. And unfortunately in Hollywood saying you are gay may very well open some doors but close others. I can understand being apprehensive.

2 people like this.
  10. pongidae

pongidae

Haha, only those posted and favored by you pigger!

11. maynard

maynard

shes worthless to me and always was. juno sucked.

12. chuckdee

chuckdee

I saw that speech, and I thought it was very sincere. She looked like she was sticking her neck out for a cause. I don't dig the fact she's gay, but only because it might limit the nude scenes. But girl on girl is fine by me. And while we're talkin Ellen, any of you ever find that other shower scene from Beyond 2 souls?

13. Dreeday

Dreeday

Whoa what other shower scene from Beyond 2 Souls? I thought they were all posted?

14. KUTProductions

KUTProductions

Why should being a lesbian "limit the nude scenes"? Acting is acting...if she refuses to do nude scenes then she's just an unprofessional actor, I don't see what being a lesbian has to do with that.

15. Statica

Statica

I'm curious who she has been in relationships with, cmonnn details

1 person likes this.
  16. Billy Sastard

Billy Sastard One thousand brown M&Ms ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

I think I didn't explain myself properly.

I understand about prejudices and the reactions of arsewipes to anyone or anything that is different to themselves.
    I spent many years being judged on just my appearance.

Live and let live, I say.

I don't care if someone is gay, brown, religious, covered in tattoos, a dwarf, French, disabled, toothless, skinny, fucking ugly or even a Man Utd supporter.
    I meant no offence, I just get tired of 'announcements'. Just get on with it. Good luck to you. Whatever floats your boat

You won't catch me announcing to everyone that morons are picking on me because something about me is different to 'the norm'

I hope I have explained myself properly, I know its no excuse but I'm doing 15 hours days in my new job and being knackered kinda slings the coherence out the window.

2 people like this.
  17. Westside

Westside BANNED

drew barrymoore?
    duh i know its for a film, but its still freaking sexy hott :wank:
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  18. chuckdee

chuckdee

I agree.

19. Bilbo Faggins

Bilbo Faggins BANNED

The problem is, it isn't just about being picked on. Being gay today in some places in the world--including the US--is like being black in the south in the 60s. And even in Hollywood, being out means you have less opportunities, especially if you're out before you're established. Sure, I'm glad you don't have a problem with someone's sexual orientation, but there are plenty of people who do, and it's because of them that people are closeted and people are at a disadvantage. Gay people aren't trying to win you over, brother Billy, they're trying to outnumber the retards who would see them dead or disparaged or oppressed.

3 people like this.
  20. Sennsational

How about if one person is all of those things? :rofl:

A-Hem... Sorry... Back to the serious discussion...

1 person likes this.