1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Emma Watson's list of Flop movie unsurprisingly continues!

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by kapat, Apr 29, 2017.

1. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

Every thread can be considered pointless garbage, especially those threads that are full of nothing but, "she's hot."

We can't make determinations based on generalizations. If we did that, we'd be accused of ambivilations. Or inexplicilations. Or oxyioexploitations. Or possibly axiomaticaccroimobilizations. And we all know where that leads. Right?

kelly1066 and AlexisWhen like this.
  2. flea999

flea999

This might be the most bitingly accurate post in the history of Phun. Good lord, you absolutely nailed it.

And I say that as someone who couldn't care less about Emma Watson, and who feels more than a little ridiculous praising a dude named 'nutting in your anus.'

3. essential

essential Evil wakes in vengeance,be careful what you choose ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster

[​IMG]

J3scribe likes this.
  4. DSNY

DSNY BANNED

Only on Phun could a debate about the merits of a celebs acting be turned into a debate about whether a debate about someones acting should be debated in the first place.

5. medievil

medievil

Thats being a little naive though.. take Green lantern for instance, yes it has a HUGE fanboy following, and did ok it's first weekend, then word got out just how bad a movie it was...not the acting, but the story/plot...., In the case of BATB, it's disney, and you have millions and millions of screaming girl childs that automatically make the movie a hit, despite the fact that it is a pretty bad movie according to most of my family that saw it...the inclusion of the token gay guy didn't add anything to it either... Bad actors in established franchises won't kill a movie, good actors in crappy plotted movies won't save them...Bad actors in badly plotted/scripted movies WILL hurt the movies further though...
    I could care less one way or the other, but the OP is not wrong, she isn't a very good actress and her choice of roles she takes doesn't help her cause

6. kiefer

kiefer

Yeah.

In this thread: insecure man-babies who don't like the fact that Emma Watson is a strong-willed, beautiful feminist.

Indeed.

7. J3scribe

That's why we don't close these threads, because you never know where they might lead. lol

8. AlexisWhen

AlexisWhen BANNED

That won't get you laid, homie.

9. khashoggi

khashoggi ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

it's also a nice reminder, to myself at least, why I decided to not really post content here anymore, so in a way I appreciate threads like this, saves me some work

10. J3scribe

These sort of threads are fine in this particular forum (Celeb Extra), and why we discourage this sort of discourse in Celeb Photos, which should really just focus on the content. I'm not sure why a little debate prevents you from posting content though.

AlexisWhen likes this.
  11. kelly1066

kelly1066

If I could even pronounce three of those words, or bother to look them up.... Then I guess I could see where that would all lead....?? :eek::oops::oops::oops:

12. khashoggi

it just reminds me what kind of people I'd be posting content for

13. J3scribe

That was the rum speaking. lol
    I see. I guess your shit don't stink.

AlexisWhen likes this.
  14. amraith62

amraith62 Ten Years of Phun

Hey! You guys wanna know something? Emma's got a really nice ass. Just sayin'. Peace out y'all!

15. khashoggi

it does, but at least it's no acid

16. DSNY

DSNY BANNED

The problem is, people who have no interest in the topic deciding to troll it and create 2 pages of "This topic is pointless" comments

If I was having a conversation in a pub with my mate about the perfect size for nipples and someone leans over and said "That's a pointless conversations" I would more than likely reply "Well why don't you mind your own business and fuck off"

There ARE actually some interesting comments about the movie business and whether certain actors can effect box office. The problem is it has got so bogged down with the diatribe of others it's pointless trying to contribute

17. J3scribe

I'll concede that point.

Well, it seems I've successfully hijacked this thread.

AlexisWhen likes this.
  18. DSNY

DSNY BANNED

My quoting you was a little misleading as you were replying to someone else so it wasn't a criticism of your replies. :)

19. Kalamity

Kalamity

If Emma Watson were a man. Would anyone defend her poor choices in roles?

Blam!!! I Hijacked it back

20. J3scribe

I didn't see it as criticism. Just giving credit where credit's due.
    I could always delete your post.

Men who make poor choices in roles do not remain superstars.

Kalamity likes this.