1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

MISC Fappening List

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by James25, Jun 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CaptainFan88

CaptainFan88

I would love good nude pics of Demi, not Watermarked crap

hustler077 likes this.
  2. MadAsAHatter

MadAsAHatter

I'd love for there to be some more Dove Cameron, also want to know what Allison Mack, Allie Gonino and Josie Loren have

CaptainFan88 likes this.
  3. vgfan

vgfan

I understand what you're saying but I think it's a bit stupid to have a new "list" when we're still waiting for things that haven't been seen from the previous one.

We've only seen a small percentage of the Celeste stuff, no Catrina or Rebel yet, the Zissman videos are still missing.

I do know Sally Lindsay exists and they're mostly topless images from what I was told last week but even so, I'm not holding my breath at all.

4. KABOOM07

KABOOM07

[​IMG]

Def30, Phillipmcd and arandomguy like this.
  5. phoenixmale

phoenixmale

no way in hell would nicoles surface even if it did it would be something instagram shit no tittie kitten or spit roasting, teabagging butt plugging not at all :p

6. JackLeCube

JackLeCube

Oh it wouldn't surprise me!
    There's a Zenfolio model shoot out there which is sadly behind a password, wish I could get behind that at the very least!

7. jackinthebox

jackinthebox Power Poster

I'm hoping for Aunt Jemima! I've been feeling her plastic boobs my whole waffle-eating life but would love to see the real thing.

8. kapat

kapat

First name on the list alone should be a pretty good indicator of the level of credibility of the person who made this shitty list. GARBAGE.

9. CaptainFan88

CaptainFan88

I'd like to see
    Amber Borycki nudes

10. iheartemma

iheartemma

Same, I obviously don't want it to happen but since so many celebs always get leaked, it's a surprise no one has released hers. I reckon there's a lot of underground trading going on and she might possibly be involved.

11. SDLRob

SDLRob

I have to admit, when these lists pop up, there's always a couple of names I look for... highly doubt they're in the leaks... but I always have a check...

12. dark_lodger

dark_lodger Ten Years of Phun

I hope people will stop making threads about fappening lists until there is a fappening going on.

13. mysterme

mysterme

In terms of this list, Kirsty Duffy from the Wright Stuff would be great and would love to see Ashley Mulherons stuff, wonder if they have anything from her twin sister Tiffany who was in Hollyoaks.

14. fapperman

fapperman

I'm a big wrestling fan so AJ Lee nudes would be just a great as the Melina nudes. No shock seeing Tammy Sytch on the list but I'm sure she leaked them herself. Too bad there's no 1996 Sunny nudes any where to be found. I'm really hoping for Ashley Tisdale nudes and can never get enough of Vanessa Hudgens.

15. Uncle_Rigs

Uncle_Rigs ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

I hope my nudes are on the next one.

16. fbberotic

fbberotic

Is this list real, or just speculation?

17. Schadeschade

Schadeschade ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Well, it's up to you. Just leak the whole set!

18. Ice

Ice Magically delicious ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Disappointed Julie Etchingham is not on the list

19. Clarence Boddicker

Clarence Boddicker 15 Year Member

Hey everybody check out this new Fappening list I just found!

*pulls list directly out of my anus*

It's totally real, I swear!

kelly1066 likes this.
  20. Kalamity

Kalamity

[​IMG]

Definitely Not Alison Brie.

However a little imagination goes a loooong way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.