1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

NEWS Game of Thrones Season 7

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by Crazyemerald, May 25, 2017.

1. Jack Tripper

Jack Tripper I don't know. ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

I'm not holding my breath for any great nude scenes. The nudity on the show has lessened greatly since the earlier seasons. I'd say maybe 1 or 2 quick nude scenes from the main case throughout the whole season, the rest will just be nude extras.

2. lobeskie

lobeskie

I agree. There's too much story to rush now that I doubt they'd have time to squeeze any meaningful nudities.

3. jackinthebox

jackinthebox Power Poster

They should just have an all-boobs bonus episode between each season. That way, everyone's happy. Plenty of boobs, but also plenty of time saved for relevant story-telling.

Kalamity likes this.
  4. moe tool

moe tool

5. Bob builder

Bob builder

Yeah I only expect whore house generic nudity... and plus Lenas nude scene was cgi so main cast i expect not

6. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

Lena Heady has no problem with nudity, but she does have a shitload of tattoos, so CGI was gonna be used one way or another. A body double was probably more expedient.

7. Ice

Ice Magically delicious ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Wasn't she pregnant at the time too?

8. J3scribe

She has one kid, a son, age 7 years.

9. yucon

yucon "nice tool, kid" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

No, he's right, she has a baby girl... Teddy :confused:

There could be nudity but you know, only if it's "necessary" :oops:

10. J3scribe

Wikipedia was wrong! :eek:

Well, the one we've all been hoping to see naked we're never going to see naked anyway. At least, not in this series. Unless she's so happy to see her husband that she fucks Tyrion Lannister out of sheer joy. That would make an interesting twist.

11. yucon

yucon "nice tool, kid" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

Yeah, the only possibility is if Littlefinger tries something but it's very unlikely. No, he's not like that.

IMO
    She said no, so... she will be murdered :eek:

12. J3scribe

Sansa is still legally married to Tyrion Lannister, whom we all suspect is likely a Targaryen bastard. If that proves true, it further creates the foundation for a true Stark/Targaryen dynasty (along with Jon Snow being Daenerys Targaryen's half brother. That's what I was driving at. ;)

13. AlexisWhen

AlexisWhen BANNED

Tyrion ain't no secret Targ. There's only one secret bastard in this series, and it's Jon. Also, Rhaegar was Dany's older brother, so Jon is her nephew. None of them are going to end up on the throne anyway. Well, actually, Dany will, but it won't last long.

14. J3scribe

Rhaegar will get his 15 minutes of fame (literally) and then go down in flames (again, literally). I think they're making it look like Dany or Jon are going to take the throne, but I think it's going to be Tyrion and Sansa.

15. Jack Tripper

Jack Tripper I don't know. ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

The main reason Sansa won't get naked is her age, I'm pretty sure the character is still underage.

16. AlexisWhen

AlexisWhen BANNED

Dude they had her getting raped in one episode. She's not getting naked because they don't want to. The showrunners already said it would be weird because they've watched her grow up in front of them.

17. Emperor

Emperor Ten Years of Phun

was? it still is. but instead of swords we have guns.

18. J3scribe

True, but killing from afar doesn't take near as much strength. Push a button, nuke a city.

19. Kalamity

Kalamity

100% this

Like the Onsen Anime episodes which were popular a decade ago. The whole story would be a drama or comedy them Blam ep 9 or ep 10 and every female character is topless in a hot bath.\ It was gratuitous and unnecessary and awesome.

HBO could learn a thing or two. I would forgo nudity in most of the season if one ep had total unashamed gratuitous nudity.

Look Cersei changed outfits for no reason, bare back and topless shot. Dany and Misandei are chatting topless with the new priestess in a bath.. Sansa and Arya reminisce full frontally about their time in Winterfell
    The Sandsnakes wrestle nude. Elaria is nude in bed with Yara chatting.
    One episode to rule them all, one episode to bind them...

biguglyone and Emperor like this.
  20. Emperor

Emperor Ten Years of Phun

hmm, this. this I like!
    speaking of anime - that reminds me of Highschool of the dead. they had the same thing. the plot of the story is highschoolers escaping zombies, but there was one episode when they hid in a house to regroup and of course, change their dirty clothes... ;)