1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

LEAKS Helen Flanagan -- Leaked topless pics (Out-takes from a photoshoot) *Add 16Feb20*

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by loulouloll, Feb 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nirvana2K6

Nirvana2K6 ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Yeah I have absolutely zero complaints, considering they're photos of a screen they're not that bad.

I wanted to see Helen's tits for years, never thought we'd see even more than that!

rossdog37 and loulouloll like this.
  2. jaklin

jaklin ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

3. loulouloll

loulouloll

4. zmudkipz

zmudkipz

Those last two look like her Page 3 shot, but with no towel. Could be fake, could be that the Page 3 one shopped in a fake towel.

5. loulouloll

loulouloll

Second pic is an edit by me btw
    This is definitely from that photoshoot. The second pic here is my edit; lightened it for one obviuos reason. The towel was shopped in after. Helen has already shown full frontal in these leaks so is not shy (as long as the understanding is that the final product won't be full frontal!)

emwangarand likes this.
  6. Nirvana2K6

Nirvana2K6 ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

It's funny, I always thought the shot they used for the sun looked a bit off, and looking at it now it's so obvious the towel was shopped in.

It looks like they purposefully made the photo more murky/cloudy too because even with these being taken from a screen, that shot looks better than the Sun version.

loulouloll likes this.
  7. zmudkipz

zmudkipz

They also expected it to only be published in newsprint, so likely didn't think anybody would notice.

8. jack napier

jack napier

I wonder why she agreed to go full frontal? It was for Page 3 so they never going to show her full frontal, my only guess is someone wanted some personal pics of her naked and convinced her to do it maybe saying some bullshit that the covering up will ruin the photo or something.

9. kelly1066

kelly1066

you did read the part about the photographer being a very good friend of helen's? hence why she'd likely feel comfortable posing for her naked?

loulouloll likes this.
  10. beruud

beruud Twatwaffle Ten Years of Phun

That's some perfect tits

11. Nirvana2K6

Nirvana2K6 ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Yeah Helen is good friends with Stacey Clarke, the photographer of these. That's definitely why she was comfortable posing completely naked.

If you look at the majority of the sexy/risqué shoots Helen did a few years ago for FHM/Nuts/Zoo etc. You'll find most of them were shot by Stacey Clarke.

These outtakes are just from that first Sun shoot, can you imagine the number of outtakes she must have stored away from the dozens of other photoshoots!

12. loulouloll

loulouloll

Would love to have a gawk at her laptop... Is Stacey Clarke single? Asking for a friend.

Nirvana2K6 likes this.
  13. rossdog37

rossdog37

Maybe our I.T. inclined friends should be looking at the photographers, not the celebs?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.