1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Jennifer Aniston Boycott!

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by JABYCTT, Aug 3, 2013.

1. pigger

pigger Tweedy's new boytoy ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Power Poster Tits & Tats Purveyor Of Furpie

never watch shitcoms, or any of her movies. i only click her threads here if "bikini" is in the title

2. spiderswims

spiderswims Eating beef jerky with Beelzebub ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Gayest Member Phun Award Holder

Marisa Tomei did her nude scenes later in her career and they were fantastic.

I think we are off topic but whatever :)

3 people like this.
  3. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

There was Untamed Heart which was earlier, but still a great example of great nudity from a more experienced actress.

What topic?

4. spiderswims

spiderswims Eating beef jerky with Beelzebub ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Gayest Member Phun Award Holder

Didn't the topless scene come out years later? I'm not counting that.

:lol:

5. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

Has to be counted. We still know what they looked like when she was younger.

2 people like this.
  6. brothergrims

brothergrims gone

ok. for the sake of mrs Aniston, and i have contacted her and she has approved me saying this...
    yes i know her
    and yes, i have had many many "close interment encounters" with her,
    normally i dont come on here and blow my own horn but for this, like i said, its important, and again, she has endorsed my comment

having seen mrs Anistone nude, i will tell you she is, in reality, blurry and pixelated. thats right, when she takes off her cloths all her privet parts are "censored" even from me

she has always assumed that its becouse if they were in focuses the shear sexiness of them would simply kill a man

this affliction has tormented her for her entire life, its hard for her to simply wipe after peeing becouse she cant find anything, she has to just feel around in the blurry spot for the damp bits
    foreplay is almost imposable because you cant actually see her "little man in the boat" so you just lick at random and hope your not suckling her anus, this of course make intercourse very difficult, lets just say its a good thing jen likes anal, cause you cant really see the target. her breast are a little clearer, but still, blurry nibbles, so again you just lick and see by the reaction if your close

this has messed with her self esteem as you can tell, she hates doing nudes, and hates having to bear her body, its been something she has fought with her entire life.

we tried spray painting her once, that did not help, she looked like a pixelated blue man.

anyway, i hope this clears this up.

8 people like this.
  7. FooFoo502

FooFoo502

Next I say we throw piles of shit on Jennifer Love Hewitt...God knows SHE's been working that tit angle of hers for faaar too long to corrupt innocent young men like myself into hoping she'll take her shirt off one day...OFF WITH HER HEAD TOO! ROFL...get over it dude...too much time on your hands I'd say

8. robo99

robo99 passing thru ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

he needs to get a girlfriend or a pet snake, he actually OPENED A NEW SCREEN NAME to push this nonsense

probably that every chick should be in playboy mope

9. Majesty9917

No it isn't

10. Cygnus_X1

Cygnus_X1 Do Not Disturb Ten Years of Phun

Lindsay Lohan just showed her young and beautiful titties in that new movie and IMO they're much nicer than Aniston's.
    Aniston needs to do a full frontal shot with a nice slow-mo pan to an ass shot...otherwise I just don't give a shit anymore if she ever gets nekkid.

11. Lefty11

Lefty11

Yeah, does anybody know why Jk2012 got banned. His posts annoyed the crap outta me and I'm curious. I think Jen is the biggest tease and prude in the world and personally I've gotten sick of her. By the time she finally shows her tits, they'll be down around her ass and no one will care!

12. quelargo1976

quelargo1976 15 Year Member

JK got banned? When did that happen?

13. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

jk was banned for saying something stupid. Let that be a cautionary tale for everyone.

2 people like this.
  14. Damocles

Damocles

Or we have more going on in our lives so we don't give a damn.

15. J3scribe

This.

I do understand his point though about misleading claims. Bait and switch is illegal in almost every other business, but Hollywood manufactures fantasy so it doesn't apply.

16. Majesty9917

:buttkick:

17. Herb Tarlek

Herb Tarlek The 'H' is Silent

Same here. Also applies to JLH. I do agree with the intent of the "petition" though. I think she should be penalized for being implicit in allowing her PR team and the studios to dupe the horny males, er, I mean paying customers. She gets a cut of the movie profits so she is as guilty as anyone for the misleading advertising and "leaking" of her supposed nude scenes which never materialized. :2cent:

Poor jk. He was an idiot-savant, without the "savant" part. :nooo:

18. J3scribe

WTF is that all about? :33:
    :lol:

I want to see Lacey Chabert naked, then I can die a happy man.

19. Majesty9917

Encouraging this silliness.

20. J3scribe

Really? Get that stick out of your ass and let people have some fun. Killjoy. :28: