1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Jennifer Aniston Boycott!

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by JABYCTT, Aug 3, 2013.

1. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

:dance:

Still find the whole notion of this to be silly. I have nothing against the thread though. Discussion threads are grrrrrrrreat (in best Tony the tiger voice I can muster) :tup:

2. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

:lol:

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  3. spiderswims

spiderswims Eating beef jerky with Beelzebub ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Gayest Member Phun Award Holder

27 signatures on the petition :rofl:

4. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

5. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

Oh like you didnt notice how many signatures there were when you signed it :rolleyes:

6. Smoopy

Smoopy Livin' the Dream! BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

If everyone got banned for saying something stupid ... there would be 5 people left on Phun.

You get banned if you have a strong opinion, or a Mod is in a bad mood one day.

1 person likes this.
  7. robo99

robo99 passing thru ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Is that worldwide international or just phun? :fest30:

8. Uncle_Rigs

Uncle_Rigs ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Get enough signatures and they will send Jen over to your house and she will flash her tits as you.

This is the funniest thing I've seen on here in a long time. You could just apply this to any actor who would want to see naked. Not everyone wants to be naked on camera. I probably wouldn't get my cock on the big screen even if you paid me. But yes lets show Jennifer Aniston we mean business I mean it's not like she is big name super star or anything and will have to listen to you.

9. Lirva_Engival

Lirva_Engival .

well said...
    unfortunately you can't get away from mods these days
    19 posts by them in this thread alone!

:)

10. YZEATER

YZEATER Ten Years of Phun

It was about incest. Finally after after about 3 times he was banned. Your welcome.

1 person likes this.
  11. lspiderl

lspiderl Guest

the difference I think in reguards to the op's post is that aniston keeps pushing that there is a nude scene in a movie then there isn't , its one thing to choose not to do nudity and another to claim repeatedly that each movie will have a nude scene and then it not have one

1 person likes this.
  12. arandomguy

arandomguy Ten Years of Phun

Does anyone truly care? Or anymore, at this point in her career?
    Like, when you turn off your machine and say to someone else: "Dude, I can't believe Jennifer Aniston's marketing guys pulled that shit off again."
    Just wondering.

13. mmikehunt

mmikehunt ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Sarcastic Sumbitch

I don't think I've ever rubbed one out to her, but I have to say, she has been very generous showing her pokies for years...more than anyone else that I can think of. Not nudity, but not prudish either. More than you can say about JLH.

14. lspiderl

lspiderl Guest

well .... obviously 27 people do lol

15. arandomguy

Nah, come on, those signed accounts are fake.

16. lspiderl

lspiderl Guest

I didn't say they were REAL people lol

17. arandomguy

Good one. :)

18. yucon

yucon "nice tool, kid" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

nooooo!! these fellas sound legitimate to me

[​IMG]

19. Majesty9917

It wasnt just saying something stupid. What he said breeched the rules. Get over yourself already.
    So? Whats the relevance. We are members entitled to our opinions just as you or smoopy or any other member here. Are you implying that once a person becomes a mod they should be mute? We are better than this Lirva ;)

20. arandomguy

I have no part whatsoever in the regulatory aspect/discussion/issue of the posts above me, but for the sake of the forum's quality, can us non-staff folk please just stop bumping this thread? :) It did not have potential in the first place, will certainly not yield much anytime soon (if it is brought up again) and it's just another derailed topic.