1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Jennifer Aniston Boycott!

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by JABYCTT, Aug 3, 2013.

1. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

At phun all threads have potential, even ones that are not part of your interests. ;)

1 person likes this.
  2. arandomguy

arandomguy Ten Years of Phun

Grml. Of course you say that. :) Well it was worth a try. :cheers:

3. robo99

robo99 passing thru ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

hey somebody might even risk posting a fake of her and her stark naked pokies, there are certainly hundreds of them out there

4. tacomaguy20

tacomaguy20

I'm not going to sign any petition or boycott her movies but honestly I've only seen like two of those movies anyways because they looked worth seeing. The others didn't and I wasn't going to see them based on some hype that she may or may not be nude. In fact, I don't go see movies just to see someone get naked anyways. I'll wait and catch the screenshots here on Phun. However, the point Jabyctt made is valid that her nudity in these scenes is way overhyped for publicity sake. If you continue to fall for it, or go to see her movies just to catch her nude, then you are a sucker. You should know better by now. I might go see the millers movie because it looks funny, not because Jen is faking being naked again.

5. AliciaKeysWorship

AliciaKeysWorship

this is yet again another fine example of why they should not allow internet access in mental hospitals. i'm all for modern therapy but this guy's doctor should really be monitoring his access to the outside world.

6. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

:rofl:

7. gpap

gpap

As rediculous as the thread is, the original poster raises a valid point, which many of the other people replying apparently missed. He didn't create the petition to demand Aniston to go naked. He's just fed up with false advertising, claiming she's going nude in every single movie.

5 people like this.
  8. robo99

As usual it's the media driving the nudity aspect. I've seen interviews with her where it was the main topic brought up by the media, when she was PRg the movie. I've never seen her go out and say, "hey see this crappo movie b/c I flash my tits!" it's always the obsessed media that bring it up. They want to see the character from Friends naked and they push that angle, b/c I believe the other two female characters from Friends have. I've never seen a movie poster saying, "Aniston flashes the goods!" I've seen her co-actors, tongue-in-cheek say, "you're going to see a lot of jennifer in this movie..." again pressured by the media. Maybe I'm wrong but that's what I've seen.

9. thumbs

thumbs

I will say one thing for sure if this works, there are tons of girls at the beach wearing little clothing im going to get a petition out for, so someone keep me posted

10. Lefty11

Lefty11

Fucktard!? lmao. That's a new one. I like it! Gotta work it into my next insult... Hey, you fucktard!

11. robo99

Origin: Craigslist Rants & Raves

12. iggyiggy

iggyiggy

Someone just registered and made this his first post. Hmmm... :33:

13. statik

statik BANNED

I didn't read all of this thread, but the Jennifer Aniston "will be nude in this film and that's all that we are marketing and banking on" hype is getting really old.

2 people like this.
  14. lspiderl

lspiderl Guest

um been using the term fucktard LONG before the exsistance of craigslist

2 people like this.
  15. Fuzzopi

Fuzzopi 49ers Faithful ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

16. IronSlash

IronSlash Still alive...

Okay... so she never showed them in a movie... So we shall boycott Jennifer Love Hewitt, Christina Hendricks, Scarlett Johansson... They've never shown their assets (or slightly did). I mean... what's the deal? Are we going to tell Kate Winslet not getting naked anymore? Who cares?

The false advertising from PR is happening EVERYWHERE ANYTIME! We're all victim. But boycotting? Seriously? Look, we just can't. We'll just go and watch again.

I'm not boycotting Will Ferrell's movie... I just don't watch his movies and that's it... Because he's... annoying to me. That's the point.

If you wanna see Jen Aniston nude, well... good riddance...

The PR bullshit is everywhere... Trust me...

17. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

I was 22 in '98 and well into pussy.

18. spiderswims

spiderswims Eating beef jerky with Beelzebub ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Gayest Member Phun Award Holder

I also used it before 98 but I was only fucking my hand.

2 people like this.
  19. robo99

I did not respond to you. Hey now that we're at it post a photo of your current pussy!

20. IronSlash

IronSlash Still alive...

Oh my god... can we just shut this thread now? This is getting nowhere... I'd my lesson in the past when I got my account suspended but this is beyond my imagination... I can't believe I've been reading this... It's too late.

1 person likes this.