1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Sexy Videos Pro Forums without Prior Mod Approval. Failure to Heed this Rule Will Lead To A Ban.
  2. Pixroute is no longer allowed to be used in any forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

BDSM [K2S] FemDom and BDSM HD Collection

Discussion in 'Sexy Videos (Pro) - HD Section' started by Sleepyposter, Nov 25, 2016.

1. Sleepyposter

Sleepyposter ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

2. Sleepyposter

Amelia Jane Rutherford is Spanked and Showered

John had always hated Halloween, to him it meant the coming of winter and the shorter days. Sarah loved this time of year, but then she loved any excuse to dress up and so she persuaded him to go to the party later that evening in animal “onesies”. What that had to do with Halloween, he had no idea! John was clearly grumpy and was trying to stay upbeat but in the end he snapped and took her over his lap to start spanking her while they were both dressed up as a zebra and a monkey!

He started to find this amusing, spanking his cheeky monkey… and he couldn’t stay mad at Sarah for long as she pleaded and pouted seductively but he still decided to follow through with a good spanking as he had bared her bottom and he couldn’t resist playing with her some more! This punishment spanking turned into something more intimate as he discovered looking at Sarah’s obvious excitement!

Amelia Jane Rutherford, John Osborne

File Name : amelia_spanked_showered.mp4
    File Size : 780.7 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:10:43

Download k2s.cc - amelia_spanked_showered.zip - 780.7 MB

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

zhorra likes this.
  3. Sleepyposter

Arielle Lane - Bad Reputation

Arielle is a head turning beauty with an insatiable appetite for boys. Making a spicy video, expressing her desire to have her pretty face used by a few of her favorite football players, she presses send without a second thought. The video is circulated to the entire team and soon makes its way around school and a call home from the coach. Arielle’s stepdad is no stranger to her scandals, and always ready to apply painful correction at home.

Bad Reputation - Private Video Shared With The Whole Team

File Name : Bad Reputation.mp4
    File Size : 544.5 MB
    Duration : 00:11:48

Download k2s.cc - Bad Reputation.zip

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

zhorra likes this.
  4. Sleepyposter

zhorra likes this.
  5. Sleepyposter

You Bought A Puppy Spanking! Part 1 - Lil Babyboy Joey

I don't know why it's such a big deal I took step-daddy's credit card. He left it out on the table so it's technically his fault anyways. Step-Daddy doesn't see it that way though. When he came home from work I had a special surprise to show him that I thought would cheer him up, a brand new PUPPY!! But Step-Daddy was mad I stole money from him...Step-Daddy made me bend over and he said I was gonna get a big spanking for what I had done.

Part 1: Lil Babyboy Joey is bent over and spanked for not listening to Step-Daddy over panties.

BDSM, Spanking, Spanking M/F,

File Name : you-bought-a-puppy-spanking-part-1.mp4
    File Size : 887.7 MB
    Duration : 00:05:01

Download k2s.cc - you-bought-a-puppy-spanking-part-1.zip - 887.7 MB

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

zhorra likes this.
  6. Sleepyposter

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Belt Whipped in the Forest - Road Trip Spanking‘s for TroubleMaker

A fun road trip includes about whipping in a forest and a blistered bottom paddling in a pretty hotel room. When she gets mouthy or acts up she is in constant jeopardy for a sore bottom. Making good on his threats, he pulled the car over to march her into the woods. Bent over a thick tree stump, his belt slides through the loops before colliding with her jean covered bottom. Her jeans are pulled down for additional licks. Additional paddling scenes from the hotel the night before.

Annabelle Trouble Maker

Trouble Maker, BDSM, spanking, caning, punishment,

File Name : Belt Whipped in the Forest Road Trip Spankings for TroubleMaker.mp4
    File Size : 412.67 MB
    Duration : 00:09:19

Download k2s.cc - Belt Whipped in the Forest Road Trip Spankings for TroubleMaker.zip - 412.7 MB

zhorra likes this.
  7. Sleepyposter

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Good Driving Habits 3 x 6 Cane Strokes

Stevie begs to avoid the most painful discipline, obediently stripping off her top. Stripped down to her red polka dot thong, she bends over the arm of the chair. Bravely she takes the largest cane, crying out immediately. He bottom jiggles with impact, clenching, crying, gasping and sniffling through each stroke. The second cane swishes through the air, Stevie buckles under the impact. Crying and whimpering, she struggles to catch her breath as the strokes are mercilessly applied. Inspecting the angry red welts, she is terrified of the alternative if she fails to submit to her discipline. STEVIE ROSE, BUBBLE BUTT, DOMESTIC DISCIPLINE, CANING, WELTS, CRYING, THONG, SCOLDING, TOPLESS, PIGTAILS

Stevie Rose, BDSM, spanking, caning, punishment,

File Name : Good Driving Habits 3 x 6 Cane Strokes.mp4
    File Size : 435.4 MB
    Duration : 00:09:32

Download k2s.cc - Good Driving Habits 3 x 6 Cane Strokes.zip - 435.4 MB

zhorra likes this.
  8. Sleepyposter

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Real tears at the House Of Correction

Eryin has now been at my House of correction for some time but is just not learning the rules. She now decides to take a shower and then go out with some of her friends against the house rules. I of course catch jer and I have to say I give her one of the hardest thrashings I have given in a long while, she deserved it and despite the tears and protestations I carried on till her bottom had been made a bright red by the heavy wooden paddle I found for her.

Eryn Rose, Sarah Stern, BDSM, spanking, caning, punishment,

File Name : spr-1903.mp4
    File Size : 962.93 MB
    Duration : 00:13:14

Download k2s.cc - spr-1903.zip - 962.9 MB

zhorra likes this.
  9. Sleepyposter

House in disarray

Paris is caught not doing the chores. She gets her bottom punished from the Madame Miss Stephanie of the manor.

File Name : House in disarray.mp4
    File Size : 243.4 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:02:48

Download k2s.cc - House in disarray.zip - 243.4 MB

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

zhorra likes this.
  10. Sleepyposter

CFNM Hand Spanking

Even though it was a long busy eventful week I still found time to give my husband the spanking that he earned. I had him stand at the wall and wait for me, I called him over and put him over my lap. After giving him a few smacks to his pale ass I had him go stand back at the wall so I could set the camera up.

After setting up the camera I called him back and pulled him over my knee. Carefully placing his cock between my thighs, I started smacking his cheeks slowly and lightly progressively giving more harder smacks and going a faster pace.

Wanting him to feel more exposed and vulnerable I move his cock from between my thighs and place it on the outside of my leg. I really just wanting to see if he was hard still. I continued slapping each cheek with witching hands at times to compensate as my good hand that was beginning to get sore.

I knew I need to finish the spanking soon because both my arms where getting sore and both my hands where starting to sting, but I really didn't wanna stop I was having fun! I took a thirty second break I could tell he was still enjoying the spanking even though it didn't sound that way.

I continued the spanking anyway I was slapping his bare ass as hard as I could going back and forth with my other hand. At one point I accidentally smacked his balls, I felt bad about that so I only spanked him for a few more minutes after that I had him stand back at the wall.

CFNM, Female Domination, Spanking,

File Name : CFNM Hand Spanking.mp4
    File Size : 307.6 MB
    Duration : 00:06:52

Download k2s.cc - CFNM Hand Spanking.zip - 307.6 MB

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Sleepyposter

Spanked, Edged And Left Wanting More

My husband expected that I was going to give him a normal maintenance spanking this week, instead I had him come to the bedroom where I sat waiting on the bed. I told him to remove his pants and underwear then get over my lap. I began smacking his pale bare bottom steadily for about five minutes. I felt satisfied as I watched his ass turn different shades from pink to red.

I re-positioned him, over one knee and continued to spank him but quickly noticed he was still hard. It was distracting me so I decided I'd play with him a little. I thought it would be fun to get him all worked up and then tell him I have to go. I started playing with his cock, stroking and teasing but didn't let him cum.

I finished the spanking when I put him back over my lap spanked him some more for another minute rolled him off of my lap and just left him there... I had an appointment I needed to get to!

CFNM, Female Domination, Spanking, Handjob,

File Name : Spanked Edged And Left Wanting More.mp4
    File Size : 1.5 GB
    Duration : 00:15:43

Download k2s.cc - Spanked Edged And Left Wanting More.zip - 1.5 GB

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

zhorra likes this.
  12. Sleepyposter

Spanked, Paddled and Belted to Climax - Sage Pillar

Beautiful and sexy Sage Pillar is spanked, paddled and belted until she climaxes. She also gets plenty of penalty swats in the bare butthole. She loves to be spanked, it excites her. Watch her body jump with each crack of the paddle and belt as she climaxes several times.

BDSM, Spanking, Spanking M/F,

File Name : Spanked Paddled and Belted to Climax Sage Pillar.mp4
    File Size : 450.1 MB
    Duration : 00:14:41

Download k2s.cc - Spanked Paddled and Belted to Climax Sage Pillar.zip - 450.1 MB

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

zhorra likes this.
  13. Sleepyposter

zhorra likes this.
  14. Sleepyposter

Paddling and Rewards for Kiki Cali - Attitude Adjustment and Squirting Orgasm

Kiki has her bare bottom paddled after wetting herself. She is rewarded with a hitachi till she has a squirting orgasm over his knee making a big mess.

Kiki Cali, BDSM, Caning, Spanking, Spanking M/F,

File Name : Paddling and Rewards for Kiki - Attitude Adjustment and Squirting Orgasm Full Video.mp4
    File Size : 325.59 MB
    Duration : 00:10:52

Paddling and Rewards for Kiki - Attitude Adjustment and Squirting Orgasm Full Video.zip

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

zhorra likes this.
  15. Sleepyposter

Fae's Severe Punishment part 1

Fae has been told to get a part time job so she decides that Hooters is the best place to work. Mom is very upset to find this out. She didn't raise Fae to be a little slut and use her body to make money. After a good scolding, she takes her naughty girl over her lap for a much needed hard spanking. Fae is such a brat and has an attitude that needs to be spanked out of her. Mommy spanks her over the tight shorts, then on the bare bottom. After the hand, Fae is told to now aske for a bath brush spanking and say that she deserves it. This is humiliating having to stand facing her mom and ask for this. She is then given a very hard spanking with the wooden bath brush. The last part of her punishment is the dreaded family strap. Fae bends over gripping the chair to take these hard strokes of the strap. She is so sorry and begs mommy to stop. Finally when mommy feels that she has learned the lesson at hand Fae is left rubbing her very sore punished swollen bottom.

Fae, Miss Bernadette

BDSM, Spanking, Spanking F/F, Punishment,

File Name : faes-severe-punishment-part-1.mp4
    File Size : 478.72 MB
    Duration : 00:05:28

faes-severe-punishment-part-1.zip

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

zhorra likes this.
  16. Sleepyposter

A Lesson Learned Twice part 1

Madison had just been staying over at her Dad and new Stepmom's place for the weekend. She was very rude, disrespectful, and dressed inappropriately. Madison's mother receives a phone call to fill her in on her daughter's appalling behavior, and she is beyond angry at what has happened in her absence, to say the very least! She confronts Madison about this and it is all too obvious why she was in such trouble by just looking at her slutty appearance. Madison knows better that disrespect is not the way to behave... as her new Stepmom had already spanked her. That didn't get the lesson across, obviously... so now Madison must receive yet more home discipline that only her mom knows how with her mean hard hand and a good stiff hairbrush. The naughty girl is spanked over her short slutty dress, and of course, on her bare exposed bottom with the dreaded maternal hand and brush that Madison fears most. This is a lesson that she always learns the hard way inside this home with a real maternal discipline punishment that accepts no nonsense or excuses for such poor behavior.

Katherine Worthington, Madison Swan

File Name : lesson_learned_twice_clip01.mp4
    File Size : 557.89 MB
    Duration : 00:06:06

lesson_learned_twice_clip1.zip

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

zhorra likes this.
  17. Sleepyposter

Lola Spanked Diapered and Soaped part 1

Mommy has just caught her very lewd, dirty slut of a girl giving a blow job on a guy she had only just met. She is very upset after kicking out the skanky boy and calls Lola into her room to "discuss" this filthy sex act straight away. It doesn't help Lola that she is wearing a short slutty skirt and just a bra. Mommy didn't raise a little "slut whore" of a daughter and she is determined to teach this disgraceful brat a lesson through punishment and humiliation. First, she gives her daughter a hard spanking right there over her lap, over Lola's bare bottom with her mean hand, and then the dreaded stinging hairbrush. Lola's bottom turns a speckled red and then she is put into a crinkly, large cute babygirl diaper... after having her privates powdered for further humiliation. Her punishment only ends with the slutty diapered girl getting her mouth thoroughly washed out with a bar of soap again and again as she looks in the mirror at her shameful face! Her shame is complete when a pacifier is placed into her mouth, with only the taste of the nasty soap and not that awful guy's dick in her mouth to remember the evening by!

Lola Belle, Miss Elizabeth

BDSM, Spanking, Spanking F/F, Punishment, Mouthsoaping,

File Name : lola_spanked_diapered_soaped_clip1.mp4
    File Size : 556.04 MB
    Duration : 00:04:31

lola_spanked_diapered_soaped_clip1.zip

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

zhorra likes this.
  18. Sleepyposter

Bratty Stepdaughter Amelia part 1

Amelia has been nothing but rude and disrespectful to her stepmother. Even when confronted about her nasty behavior, Amelia is still acting like a petulant little girl. Step-mommy knows just how to deal with brats like this: a good old fashioned spanking. She takes Amelia right over her lap first for a hand spanking and then with a leather paddle. Amelia finally starts to learn her lesson when her bottom gets a darker shade of red. She will not be showing this kind of disrespect anymore.

Amelia Jane Rutherford, Miss Elizabeth

File Name : bratty-stepdaughter-amelia-part-1.mp4
    File Size : 437.44 MB
    Duration : 00:04:59

Download k2s.cc - bratty-stepdaughter-amelia-part-1.zip

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

zhorra likes this.
  19. Sleepyposter

Anastasia The Brat part 1 Anastasia Rose, Christina Carter

Anastasia is being such a horrible nasty brat to her mommy, Christina. She is swearing, dressing like a little slut and proud of it. Mom is appalled and not having any of this nonsense but Anastasia struggles and fights back at the impending punishment... as she knows this is going to hurt and result in a sore, red bottom. Mom is stronger and positions this extremely rude brat over the lap for the spanking she knows her girl so richly deserves! This nasty foul-mouthed hussy continues to argue and show no respect during mom's mean hand spanking so she has now also earned herself the hairbrush across her sore red cheeks which really grabs Anastasia's attention. She eventually pleads and promises to behave and goes through the whole ordeal for daring to talk back to her mom. All she had to do was not dress and act like a common slut, be polite and respectful... will she ever learn? After this hard spanking punishment, she is put in the corner like a naughty little girl to rub her sore bottom. She finds this really embarrassing and has finally learned a valuable lesson in not antagonizing mom!

Anastasia Rose, Christina Carter

File Name : anastasia_the_brat_clip01.mp4
    File Size : 331.49 MB
    Duration : 00:05:38

Download k2s.cc - anastasia_the_brat_clip01.zip - 331.5 MB

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

zhorra likes this.
  20. Sleepyposter

Rachel Spanked and Diapered part 1

Rachel has been having "accidents" and mommy is not happy. She takes her naughty girl to Doctor Gregory to make sure that there is nothing wrong that is causing this. After a medical exam including a rectal temperature taking, it is confirmed that Rachel is not sick and that she has a behavioral issue. The good Doctor knows just the treatment needed for this problem. She instructs mom to spank her daughter first, right there in the office. So, with her panties pulled down, Rachel is once more embarrassed and humiliated as mom doesn't hold back and gives her girl a hard hand spanking that brings her to tears. Then Dr. Gregory explains that putting her into some cute adult diapers will further embarrass Rachel to the point where she will stop wetting herself. This is a classic "Aversion" style therapy that sees her spanked and diapered if she doesn't behave in the future!

Miss Elizabeth, Rachel Adams, Sarah Gregory

BDSM, Spanking, Spanking F/F,

File Name : rachel_spanked_and_diapered_clip01.mp4
    File Size : 280.2 MB
    Duration : 00:04:45

Download k2s.cc - rachel_spanked_and_diapered_clip01.zip - 280.2 MB

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

zhorra likes this.