1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

LEAKS Kim Kardashian - leaked pics

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by spiderswims, Sep 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 100neurotic

100neurotic

Its already available in the torrents.

2. YourPalJustin

YourPalJustin All posts by ChatGPT Staff Member SENIOR MODERATOR ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

Fixed for you :nono:

[video=youtube_share;rWz88VY-FkA]http://youtu.be/rWz88VY-FkA[/video]

3. CelebLover1

CelebLover1

Another possibility is radio/music/TV playing in the room, which would've necessitated Vivid obtaining a clearance license for the DVD release.

4. ssaulyss

ssaulyss ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

On other source I found the discussion, that the brunette on justin verlander (kate upton’s BF) sex video is Kim. What think about this?
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Oboom
    DepositFiles
    Uploaded
    81.1 MB | 1080p | .mov | 0:39

11 people like this.
  5. foeplay

foeplay ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

That looks a lot like Verlander's cock to me tho. Hmm

6. Krayt

Krayt

Kim and Verlander have never been linked, so far as I know. It seems unlikely they could have dated even briefly without the tabloid press knowing about it.

One would think that Vivid would simply pay for the clearance then, I can't imagine the cost would extreme. They're a big company and stand to make plenty of money off the vid. Or, have their production cover-up or distort the copy-righted background stuff. Vivid isn't just some guy in a basement, they have people who can do this sort of thing.

1 person likes this.
  7. terminusbiggus

terminusbiggus It's all good

I agree, Kim and her Mom make sure that the paps know her every move. if she was getting porked by a star pitcher and Cy Young award winner (even though they probably have no idea what that means) you just know that the K's would have "leaked" that to the press. Kim doesn't take a breath without thinking how it will advance her career, imagine the press and the boost to her image (in those bizarre circles) if she was so "irresistible" that she could take away a Sports Illustrated Cover Girl's boyfriend? You know that info would have been dropped in the proper ears.

1 person likes this.
  8. Krayt

Krayt

Well, I would have given them the benefit of the doubt that if this was legit, it happened before Verlander was with Upton (or while they were broken up) and certainly before Kim and Kanye got together. But other than that, yeah, there's no way they'd have gotten together without publicizing it. And even if they were trying to keep it quiet, I doubt they could.

There's one or two brunettes among the groupies in the Kate Upton set that is probably the girl in the vid.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.