1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Kim Kardashian topless in the new Kanye's West video

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by mistify, Nov 19, 2013.

1. ruddiger

ruddiger

directed by stewie griffin i think

1 person likes this.
  2. Flash

Flash

Seems like after Kim handed over her fee there wasn't any budget left to shoot on the spot. Thankfully we still have '60's special effect. :11doh:

3. AFX

AFX The funky drummer.

Not only was the video awful but the song sounded it was produced by someone who was high and crack and introduced to a sampler for the first time. Just atrocious.

2 people like this.
  4. Lady GaGa

Lady GaGa

5. pongidae

pongidae

Wow, I need to go back and watch Kim's sex tape to get this out of my mind. At least that was well produced and had a plot. This makes Gigli look like a masterpiece.

6. robo99

robo99 passing thru ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

his music is incomprehensible

he doesn't have the balls to ride a motorcycle in the shoot so what does that tell you

if I had all his dough I'd go after chicks hotter than her

7. Sennsational

Sennsational BANNED ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Excluding the 101 obvious critiques I could make about these two numbskulls, I'd be lying if I said I was not aroused by her tits in this expertly crafted video :naughty:

8. -Drizzle-

-Drizzle- Gaga 4 Gaga Ten Years of Phun

You wouldn't have clicked if that was true :lol:

9. Kopite1892

Kopite1892

Worst rap song to go with the worst rap video.

10. Green Bastard

Green Bastard feels good man

Bound 3

7 people like this.
  11. lspiderl

lspiderl Guest

damn green beat me to it lol

12. WhiteWall

WhiteWall

Yeaahhh.. I'll admit, I like a little rap/hip-hop here and there, if it's good. And his latest album, "Yeezus", has a few songs on it that I like, but I have no idea why so many people (his fans) like this one.

If anyone has even the slightest curiosity about his music, provided they don't mind hip-hop, I'd recommend checking out his album, "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy". That one was actually pretty damn good, imo. Especially the first half of it.