1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

DEBATE Kristen Stewart's Fuckin' Hair

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by kevinstfx, May 20, 2017.

1. jackinthebox

jackinthebox Power Poster

When it comes to women, so little of what we judge in photographs means a damn single thing when it comes to whether they're hot where it matters - in bed. Their eyes, their smile, their voice, and the way the move - those are the things that matter. Things like tattoos, hair, acting successes, and clothing style are pretty much meaningless.

I still totally judge for the photos tho :)

2. tacomaguy20

tacomaguy20

Hot and thin? I think you mean just thin. The haircut ruins any hotness she has. I'm sorry but an expressionless face, bad acting, terrible personality, and a flat ass do not a hottie make. Oh, I'm not mad, but yes my dick gets floppy with short hair because this haircut = boy. It doesn't help that she wears guy clothes all of the time as well. I'm not attracted to men and I'm definitely not attracted to boys. I'm glad this is for a role so she can get back to being sort of attractive soon.

3. tacomaguy20

tacomaguy20

Hey she is rich and having the time of her life and she probably doesn't give a rat's ass what anyone on Phun has to say. She'll never read this anyways so what does it matter if we bash on her haircut for looking like a boy. I, for one, come here to see attractive women and boy haircuts are a deal breaker. Not just for me. I know many women that refuse to cut their hair because they know its not attractive to men...... And the fact that you knew people would start bitching about it means that you recognized that there was something worthy of bitching about in the first place.

4. AlexisWhen

AlexisWhen BANNED

If this haircut = boy, I suggest you stop looking at pictures and, you know, find an actual woman. Holy shit. There's more a girl than her hair, you dweeb.

5. Mr_Pee_Pee

Mr_Pee_Pee ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Dude you should stop watching Twilight and if you're forced to watch it leave a Morse code so we can send help.

But serious she is the arthouse darling and won for Sils Maria a shitload of awards including the fucking César, besides Sils Maria she gave great critically acclaimed performances in a lot of indie flicks.

ghfor, SophieK81 and AlexisWhen like this.
  6. nutting in your anus

nutting in your anus

How old are you?

SophieK81 and AlexisWhen like this.
  7. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

Good Christ, the haircut is for a fucking role. What the hell is wrong with you people? I swear, all you fucking do is find shit to complain about.

Bad Robot, LegalAssassin, jws and 4 others like this.
  8. tacomaguy20

tacomaguy20

I see some complaints on here, sometimes I make them on certain posts, and often I see moderators annoyed about people not being nice to all of the female celebs. But for the most part, however, it doesn't seem like the complaints are that many or they are very mild in nature. We are debating the attractiveness of a haircut for goodness sake. What I have noticed is that is seems the only celebs on this board that really get complained about are women who have made themselves unattractive.... either physically or by their words/actions. Kristen made herself physically unattractive for this new role. So after this role is over and she gets back to looking like her normal self, she likely won't get the complaints anymore. Other women might be attractive but can't keep their mouth shut about politics or feminism (Emma Watson comes to mind) and that gets everybody riled up. Then you got the double whammy, the women who are unattractive who can't keep their mouth's shut (Amy Schumer comes to mind). You notice some women don't get complained about at all because they are always attractive, like to show off the goods, and they don't say shit to get people pissed off. I guess it's the nature of men on the internet. But before that it was men at the water cooler talking about how hot Heather Locklear was and how much like a boy Sinead O'Connor looked like with her bald head. It won't end anytime soon.

J3scribe likes this.
  9. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

True dat.

tacomaguy20 likes this.
  10. jackinthebox

jackinthebox Power Poster

My main problem is that when I read your username, I see Taco ____ whatever whatever. I realize logically that Tacoma is a place, and guy means 'person from tacoma,' but all my brain can possibly see is Taco Taco Taco Taco. My life sucks in this way.

tacomaguy20 likes this.
  11. ImTheCaptainNow

ImTheCaptainNow ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Someone lock this and end this madness.

Mr_Pee_Pee likes this.
  12. nutting in your anus

nutting in your anus

Sounds like you're perpetually triggered by all these female celebs doing things like speaking their minds and getting haircuts. Maybe you need a safe space.

Mr_Pee_Pee and khashoggi like this.
  13. Flippy

Flippy Las cucarachas entran, pero no pueden salir. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

Im considering a move to celebrity extra since its quiet a lively discussion. Im not too keen on closeing threads if i can avoid. I see where your comming from as they say and you have a valid point.

tacomaguy20 likes this.
  14. tacomaguy20

tacomaguy20

Oh I'm definitely not triggered. We'll leave that to the snowflakes shall we. And I love females, but just the attractive ones. No complaints about the pretty ones who want to save the planet or adopt 10 African kids. They just need to stay away from politics, man hating, cutting off their hair, and gaining 500lbs and we're all set. LOL

15. jazzx

jazzx

I think this is just a big misunderstanding of terms. Does the short hair make her any less attractive? I don't think so. Is it an unflattering look? This I agree with. But her short hair is the equivalent of an ugly dress in my eyes, it's a temporary moment in time when she doesn't look like a 10, so what? Her hair will grow back, and her lack of hair doesn't change her face or body... so, really, why all the fuss?

Especially with pics like these:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

You're really gonna scoff at that because of short hair?

tomalan, L0ng5long, amraith62 and 8 others like this.
  16. Mr_Pee_Pee

Mr_Pee_Pee ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Because that guy is triggered as fuck. A lesbian celeb who has a own opinion on stuff doesn't fit in his world view. Look he'd like to forbid females to talk about politics. That says it all.

also bonus KStew pic

[​IMG]

17. LegalAssassin

LegalAssassin

Fuck what anyone says about the hair, that is a sexy fucking woman and picture right there.

18. Flippy

Flippy Las cucarachas entran, pero no pueden salir. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

What is so wrong with not being attracted to women in short hair?

LegalAssassin and tacomaguy20 like this.
  19. Mr_Pee_Pee

Mr_Pee_Pee ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Nothing. But it's the way these guys say it. Don't like it? That's fine but say it without being a dick. I don't like it either but a lot of these guys in this thread just ignored the fact that it is for a movie. They just keep bitching because it fits their stereotype of lesbians.

Last edited: May 27, 2017
    J3scribe, SophieK81 and Flippy like this.
  20. Flippy

I dont know i grew up in a rough school so i have heard it all as far as nasty comments go. You cant go through something like that without getting a nose with some skin on. I will say this though if i come across a thread like this i stop by every now & then too see if something needs to be removed.

Mr_Pee_Pee likes this.