1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

DEBATE Leaks discussion thread - August 2017

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by SDLRob, Aug 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SDLRob

SDLRob

Weren't there a couple of shots of what looked like her in bed? Cannot find the bloody things... but I definitely remember thinking if they were leaks or not...

2. AlexisWhen

AlexisWhen BANNED

People threatening leaks never actually deliver. How many times do we need to see someone anonymously promise a date, a celeb, and have that date pass without a leak before we collectively call BS on the whole enterprise?

vgfan and MxDT like this.
  3. fredikus

fredikus ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

any Catilyn Jenner leaks?

4. Nick Nolte

Nick Nolte

This was posted to Vola with the title "Hardcore coming soon". I'm ready for her butthole
    [​IMG]

5. SDLRob

SDLRob

If they're going to get people to believe it's coming, then they need to release a teaser for each of the women in the announcement image...

I think the only thing left for miley is her arsehole

CaptainFan88 likes this.
  6. hornypony

hornypony

Although I would like to see Miley doing hardcore (and like others have said the only things left for us to see of her are her ass, her pussy spread, choking on a dick and getting stuffed in all holes + cum) that picture has actually been posted before.

vgfan likes this.
  7. nathaniel5

nathaniel5

Reverse image search shows this is an old, previously released pic.

8. SDLRob

SDLRob

.... Bugger.

My comment still stands, if Nyx wants people to believe his event is legit, he needs to provide proof

vgfan likes this.
  9. Underfodaa

Underfodaa

I don't really know Nyx, just saw him on that discord during the Seyfried/Watson/Paige leak era. But it didn't look like he was a serious trader/leaker, just an "orbiter" of some trading circles. I have a feeling that what Nyx is trying to do is put pressure on people who may have the real thing. Pressuring them to exchange the sets for less. Usually leak are not announced, they happen. Hope i'm wrong, i would love to see Katharine Mcphee and Sophie Turner naked.

MxDT likes this.
  10. glenglenson

glenglenson

how do people still fall for the "leaks will happen on x/x date" shit? oh man remember how good the one year anniversary drop was? and the election one? and the epic 4/20 one?? Oh wait, none of those actually happened. Leaks always come randomly, sometimes with a censored preview image beforehand. People make shit up because they can. I could go to the cancer vola right now and say "women of Brooklyn 9-9 drop coming this week" with no proof and the "news" would be on here, 4chan, and anonib within an hour.

11. MxDT

MxDT

How many A Listers are out there thay could get leaked? Very few. I'm pretty sure they took all kinds of security measures after the first Fappening. I'm calling b.s. on this one. If we get anything they will be like a couple of b list celebs and a bunch of randoms nobodies from snapchat and instagram.

SophieK81 and CaptainFan88 like this.
  12. vgfan

vgfan

That's exactly why I said what I did earlier in the discussion about the pointlessness of it all and how those teasign and not dropping don't have a damn thing. They're just attention seekers.

arandomguy, MxDT and CaptainFan88 like this.
  13. SDLRob

SDLRob

If this is the thread to discuss the leaks & whatnot to let the image threads be about the images... would it make any sense to pin the thread to the top of the page?

14. dark_lodger

dark_lodger Ten Years of Phun

Agreed, he could at least show some censored previews so we know it's legit. This whole thing is strange. He started teasing about this well in advance too, at least about a couple of months ago. But why choose this day (eclipse day) of all days if he wanted to troll people? He could have chosen any day if he wanted to do that. It will be interesting to see if it actually does happen.

MxDT likes this.
  15. SDLRob

SDLRob

agreed, even if it's one image per each of the women in the announcement 'poster' then that would be enough

CaptainFan88 and MxDT like this.
  16. Stinger

Stinger

It may be "madness" to you but trading commodities has been happening for thousands of years. As for the perceived value of a given set, if you have it and someone else doesn't, it's up to you to decide what's "fair" to get in return. That's right, the people in possession of the "goods" decides their "value", just like has been happening with trades of all sorts forever.

If you don't wan't any of the sets they have, you don't trade. If you're not interested in the particular sets they have because you don't know who they are but a Google search tells you they are quite famous and haven't done nudity and therefore could have value to other individuals you could trade with in the future, you can decide to go ahead and trade for them, or not. It's that simple. It's not nearly as complicated as you make it in your own head.

If you don't "get it" after spending years trying to understand it, you might as well give up because you'll apparently never understand (or have personal bias that prevents you from understanding).

Being on this forum for as long as you've been but yet having never heard of all but a few of the women is quite puzzling to me.

You are correct that most of the traders aren't rocket scientists. Most of them are under 30 and at least some of them are addicted to pills and such which explains some of the leaks (they weren't thinking clearly).

MxDT likes this.
  17. fapper1

fapper1

The only thing I can recommend to every member is be patient. The vola rooms is mostly trolls just hyping up leaks that may or may not exist. The more attention you give them, the less likely they are to leak anything. Their reason for not leaking is not for trade value it is because they just want to piss off those that want to see them.

SophieK81 and STOKER44 like this.
  18. kabnt2005

kabnt2005

This is the stance I take. I don't even know how to get into the vola rooms, so I'll just be sitting here checking every so often. If shit comes out that fancies my interest, then that's a bonus day for me. Like when Katie Cassidy leaked...no hype, it just happened. Yay for me! Alison Brie was hyped for so long and it frustrated me to wait so long, but again still a good day in the end.

Now if I knew how to get into the vola rooms I might take a more staking interest, but I don't.

19. SDLRob

SDLRob

We need proof, not just posters made... Someone needs to say that in the Vola IMHO.

20. Nick Nolte

Nick Nolte

Absolutely. Just posted it though since there's not really that much to do but speculate for these next two weeks

SophieK81 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.