1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

DEBATE Leaks discussion thread - August 2017

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by SDLRob, Aug 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. God Emperor

God Emperor

It seems Danielle Lloyd is the only one who called the police over the leak. Googling icloud leak only throws her name.

2. Chrisdef

Chrisdef

Nope according to tmz McPhee and tiger woods have both spoken to authorities too.

3. Kopite1892

Kopite1892

Pics 1 & 2 in the McPhee thread of the complete set need re-upping.

CaptainFan88 likes this.
  4. God Emperor

God Emperor

Tiger woods? Why the fuck does he care?

5. Def30

Def30 ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Used to date vonn. I'm pretty sure the Male nude is him.

6. wigglybutt65

wigglybutt65

He was in some of the Lindsay Vonn leaks

7. Harpe

Harpe

From Sun: "“Police are investigating how these images were taken from her private and personal iCloud – seemingly from a Jihad website who Danielle has been a victim of and terrorized by for some time,” according to Danielle’s spokesperson."

The amount of garbage journalism out there...

MxDT and CaptainFan88 like this.
  8. khashoggi

khashoggi ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

I mean...

9. Clownfreakz

Clownfreakz

Just wait for the celebs to claim that it's not them in the pics even though you can see their face.

10. ericbanner

ericbanner

Does anyone know anything about leaks of the following people?

1. Bryana Holly
    2. Mirgaeva Galinka
    3. Alexis Ren
    4. Sofia Kazakova

11. God Emperor

God Emperor

Yes, but you have to post your name, address, phone number, credit card , social security, an your girlfriends nudes and a 1000 word essay on your lifes goals and ambitions.

12. 1800fordfs

1800fordfs

lol, just like the Nigerian Prince scam.

13. TheloniousMonk

TheloniousMonk Warningmonger ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

If not for the 1000 word essay you may have gotten real responses.

arandomguy and God Emperor like this.
  14. vgfan

vgfan

It's The Scum so garbage journalism is their thing but could her spokesperson be talking about CelebJihad? Did they post some of her images on their site?

CaptainFan88 likes this.
  15. SDLRob

SDLRob

It's possible... but with the S*n you can never trust what they print. Worst of the worst in the UK IMHO

16. vgfan

vgfan

True, especially the shit they did to Liverpool supporters and the whole "the McCanns are saints, if you say otherwise based on actual police evidence, you're just a weird troll with nothing better to do" bullshit. But that's another matter entirely.

17. talo13

talo13

Yep. from what i hear, they're only focusing on celebjihad. no mention of 4chan, phun, and anonib. let's keep it that way.

d6597, vgfan, MxDT and 1 other person like this.
  18. talo13

talo13

I agree with the Hyland set. I was never into her until I saw the set. Seyfried was nice especially the bj pics. Same goes for Katie Cassidy. My top favorite leak was Abigail Spencer. I didn't know who she was back then but now I know. I watched her new show with her fapping videos in mind.

This last fappening leaks were not bad. Considering we got Hathaway, Vonn, and some explicit stuff. Just wished they didn't hype McPhee too much if that's all they have. Vonn saved it for me. Didn't care that there was barely any face nude pics because her ESPN body paint shoot can confirm her nudes. It didn't help that Tiger is seeking legal action. Nothing confirms a set than those reactions.

19. jahnke

jahnke

Is still something at lecks

20. Playboy77

Playboy77

Since it over for the moment, I am just curious to know about the story. So this year fappening started with Amanda Seyfried leaks first, then the overhyped Emma Watson's etc, was those all dropped to blackmail the other traders.

I mean, whats the process before any set drops. From common sense, if everybody has the set, it has no value and then it eventually leaks. But I am actually surprised by these no names and lame sets which have gotten this late to be released. Do the hackers and traders feel entitled and don't want to share stuff, and only when a member rattles their cage, does we see so many leaks, it happened during the first fappening and so do now.

The leaks are great but the process behind is much more interesting, who are the traders who love leaking stuff to the public and who are the ones who resist it?. Has someone written any kind of blog etc explaining all this :D

Def30 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.