1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

DEBATE Leaks discussion thread - August 2017

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by SDLRob, Aug 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kalamity

Kalamity

I'm guessing its a cycle. He demands a set, lets say the kristin Bell and Vikander then threatens to release a handful of a list sets they know he has thus rendering them valueless within the trading community. He shows he's serious by dumping 2 or more good sets that is not widely distributed like the Brie and Seyfried.
    Then threatens a huge dump on a specific date, unless they give him what he wants.
    Its the definition of mutually assured destruction.
    If he truly leaks ten or more a list high value sets he prevents other traders from utilizing those sets in future.
    Also the traders are hoarders, half their satisfaction is knowing that not everyone has the sets.
    He may destroy his reputation and burn his bridges but they lose a significant chunk of their hoard.
    So they pay him his Dane-geld and can rest assured their sets remain exclusive.

He then leaks his dregs and some incomplete sets to honor his word and remind the other traders that it could have been worse.

The main thing we've learned is that we haven't scratched the surface.
    Where are the sets over 1gb?
    Where are the decent vids? I don't believe every celeb only takes 15s vids.
    Where are the big names? WWe and IG'ers are popular but they're not the names that have dominated film and music for the last decade.

There is the potential for a fappening that would blow all our expectations into dust.
    However will anyone actually ever decide to become the hero we need.

STOKER44, Kev585, Clownfreakz and 6 others like this.
  2. murrymurryeverywhere

murrymurryeverywhere

I've asked this before and never got a really good answer.

None of these guys every considers just selling the stuff? There is no honor among thieves. Almost everyone has a price. Let's say you had the Bell set and some venture capital guy said "hey, I think she's hot. I'll pay you $25k for it", or "I'll buy your collection for $100k." The great thing about selling this stuff is you just sell a copy, you've got the money and you still have the pictures.

Maybe I'm thinking about this the wrong way. I'm just a dyed-in-the-wool capitalist and I just think this would happen. Maybe not.

3. dark_lodger

dark_lodger Ten Years of Phun

Exactly what I'm thinking. There probably is alot more unreleased content out there than we ever suspected, and some names that I'm sure would surprise a lot of people. It's just a matter of getting to see them, but that may be a long and tiring process.

MxDT and Durias like this.
  4. Kojack9

Kojack9

Frankie Shaw giving a blowjob with Teresa Palmer is such an odd combination, that has to exist.

CaptainFan88 likes this.
  5. MonkeyMonk89

MonkeyMonk89

This is what they do, they mix things that are too random to be fake with things that are too good to be real. It's a fake list.

And what I love about this list is it came out AFTER Nyx dropped his sets, so you're seeing names in this list that weren't on any other list prior to Nyx leaking.

So in other words, it's bullshit. It's 4chan bullshit.

CaptainFan88 likes this.
  6. MonkeyMonk89

MonkeyMonk89

I've been told two things, if someone offers you money, they could be FBI, so red flags instantly go off. I was also told some people simply take someones money and give them shit in return.

7. Durias

Durias

I always thought it might be a stretch to see some leaks of Kate Beckinsale. While I'm sure she likely has something out there I assume its to valuable to leak. Which is a shame and I can't say I wasn't disappointed at hearing news of a folder and then just nothing. It was a bitter pill however unlikely I thought it might be. She would still be the pinnacle of leaks for me. Also one reason I suppose people hang onto them.

ZombieCat and CaptainFan88 like this.
  8. MonkeyMonk89

MonkeyMonk89

I remember Nyx saying he has about 70 sets that he's not going to leak. So it's safe to say he has a ton of great shit.

CaptainFan88 likes this.
  9. ericbanner

ericbanner

What do they gain from keeping it to themselves? It's not like they can take it with them when they die. Or whatever they make from it. I'm grateful for what they have given though. Just hope someone pulls through for us.

STOKER44, CaptainFan88 and vgfan like this.
  10. AlexisWhen

AlexisWhen BANNED

They used to. The 2014 Fappening eventually became a sell-off. That's how the leaks began. Some dipshit put up a preview shot of folders asking for Bitcoin, then the cat was out of the bag and people started leaking.

Doesn't seem to happen anymore, though.

CaptainFan88 likes this.
  11. foeplay

foeplay ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Everything will leak eventually. Most of these images will have very little value in 20 years.

Kev585 and CaptainFan88 like this.
  12. bitolamkd

bitolamkd Ten Years of Phun

TheloniousMonk likes this.
  13. FLKFLK

FLKFLK

One day it will only take one trader, or ripper someone with the content to say I'm out and let it all go. The more people end up with the content the more likely that is to happen. It may take a couple years or 20 but eventually someone will give up all they have.

STOKER44 and Kev585 like this.
  14. MonkeyMonk89

MonkeyMonk89

What's the point of giving a shit about internet strangers and what they want? These guys get the shit, whether they're ripping it themselves or trading for it, so why share it with anyone?

It's like on Halloween, I'd bust my ass as a kid going house to house for hours. I'm not sharing my candy with anyone. You give them some, they ask for more. That's how it works.

If I had any content I wouldn't leak it just based on how ungrateful people act. And that's the thing, it's not like you can give it to specific people. You leak it on 4chan, vola, discord, etc, then it's for all to see, and pass around, post on forums, and on and on.

And yes, I'm a raging hypocrite because when they do leak something, I do want more. That's just how it works.

CaptainFan88 likes this.
  15. FLKFLK

FLKFLK

I think realisticly there is content out there on anyone that in some way has been considered a celeb over the last 10 or more years. The people with the skills seem to have been able to rip anyone they want and you know they started with the biggest names first then went down the list of obscurity. If I had to pick a number I would say there is content on 60 to 70 percent of known celebs out there.

16. SDLRob

SDLRob

Stella Maxwell, Miley & K Stew are apparently getting the lawyers in as well...

CaptainFan88 likes this.
  17. AlexisWhen

AlexisWhen BANNED

That just means places that host them will have to take them down.

CaptainFan88 likes this.
  18. CaptainFan88

CaptainFan88

I think this is the truth, I agree 100 percent

MxDT likes this.
  19. Rated R

Rated R

That latest list is sure fun to fantasize about. More Rih, (including bj?!) Miley, Hudgens, Seyfried, Jlaw plus Vikander! Not holding my breath certainly, but one can dream. :D

Clownfreakz and CaptainFan88 like this.
  20. CaptainFan88

CaptainFan88

I'm tired of all these lists, unless someone shows previews of stuff I want believe stuff, but it is nice to imagine

CpTkurk, Kev585, dc111 and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.