1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

DEBATE Leaks discussion thread - August 2017

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by SDLRob, Aug 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MxDT

MxDT

Yeah! She does have a bunch of nude photoshoots. But if the rumours about her uhmmm...let's say preference for "female companion" are true and if she gets leaked i'm sure it would be pretty fun to watch :)

RaiderCane, Kev585 and CaptainFan88 like this.
  2. SDLRob

SDLRob

Isn't she meant to have fucked Taylor Swift?

RaiderCane, CaptainFan88 and MxDT like this.
  3. MonkeyMonk89

MonkeyMonk89

Not that I'm buying into that list, but Lindsey Kevitch would be a great no-name leak. Great tits on her

4. MxDT

MxDT

More like Taylor was the one fucking Karlie. Supposedly she is the dominant one in their relationship

CelebLover1 and CaptainFan88 like this.
  5. SDLRob

SDLRob

That's an image I don't need when I've got family visiting LOL....

CaptainFan88 and Def30 like this.
  6. soswiftly

soswiftly

There is no way a Karlie Kloss set wouldn't have something of Taylor in it as well.

MxDT likes this.
  7. SDLRob

SDLRob

Did you grab it?

8. nutting in your anus

nutting in your anus

No its much more explicit than that. Its as nsfw as her set is gonna get. And again we already knew she was a lesbian so there's nothing to "hold back", other than the nudity from Bex herself, which is the only thing that was censored.

9. ironmikeyv

ironmikeyv ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

[​IMG] looks like her.

RaiderCane and CaptainFan88 like this.
  10. kabnt2005

kabnt2005

Oh ok, thanks

CaptainFan88 likes this.
  11. CaptainFan88

CaptainFan88

Like who?

darthwiggum2000 likes this.
  12. SDLRob

SDLRob

So there's no other shots of her with another woman then?

13. SDLRob

SDLRob

Is that the 4chan Maria shot?

CaptainFan88 likes this.
  14. Def30

Def30 ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Yes.

15. ironmikeyv

ironmikeyv ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

Yeah that's Maria another wwe chick. I hope this means that dakota johnson has her own set. She's very underrated and has get nude scenes in the fifty shades movies.

16. vgfan

vgfan

Well, this is fun. I showed an image of Taylor to my FWB last weekend and she said "Not sure if that's Taylor Swift or Karlie Kloss", which is when I first heard of Karlie's name, looked her up and we discussed how fun it'd be to create fictional characters based on how they look and make them sisters, due to Taylor and Karlie looking similarly to one another.

If this rumour is true.....well.....

CaptainFan88 and MxDT like this.
  17. SDLRob

SDLRob

I remember a fuzzy shot from a club where it looked like they were kissing... and there was a very flirty VS show involving them both...

CaptainFan88 and RaiderCane like this.
  18. flanken

flanken

Karlie kloss set real?

19. SDLRob

SDLRob

Not confirmed.

20. RaiderCane

RaiderCane The negative one :-\ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Sophies Blog and Sports

Tons of rumors and signs that there was much more than friendship between the two(Taylor basically eliminating males from her life, vacations with just them including some ridiculously romantic selfies, body language, very flirty looks like at the VS show, hand holding, possibly living together for a time). After those club pics came out where it looked like they were kissing, they suddenly were never seen together in public again and Taylor coincidentally got a boyfriend and has been in relationships since. My guess is those pics sent her team and probably Taylor herself into a panic and she has done everything possible since to make people forget.

Basically, I'm saying if there are Karlie Kloss leaks we could see Taylor in there as well. Considering anything Taylor is probably amongst the holy grail with the hacker community and that Taylor involved in girl-girl action would break the internet and probably send everything Taylor could afford after the leaker(s), I personally won't hold my breath on seeing them. Unless the holder of such material was on his deathbed or something and had nothing left to lose.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.