1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

DEBATE Leaks discussion thread - August 2017

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by SDLRob, Aug 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cronus

cronus ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Another list, another date being dropped and discussed in Vola.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. cricket26

cricket26

If that's the pic they are using to advertise the 08/31 then it's fake and you might as well delete all posts with this info, the girl in the pic is a chick named Olivia that use to periscope all the time, you think they would use a pic of someone that isn't well known.

3. Nick Nolte

Nick Nolte

I really hope there's more Miley Cyrus stuff (something that's actually worth a damn....still hoping for the butthole shot)

4. MonkeyMonk89

MonkeyMonk89

The pic is a cam chick. The list is bullshit. Noticed on discord that it's supposed to drop at 4:20 EST. It's an obvious troll.

5. abc93722

abc93722

i
    i'll be happy if the celebrities set actually leaks,not like 21/8...it's total bullshit...if the above is true,i'll glad to see 3 zip files i.e Winnick , Ritter n Turner.....

6. Phantom111

Phantom111

Kat mcphee fb Page

I was hacked sometime in the last few years, and along with other celebrities a few days ago, my private photos were blasted all over some sick and despicable websites. The photos that are mine I am not ashamed of. I love my body and they were taken for a man I was deeply in love with, or for no one but myself. But what is also truly disgusting is that these sites include photos that DO NOT belong to me, and are not of my body, and they do this on the regular to make the more tame photos carry some weight.

The constant exploitation of women with no recourse for these websites is absolutely abhorrent. These sites, which TMZ (thank you so much) brings more light and attention to by calling them out by name (shame on you), should be SHUT DOWN. Period. The end. Even if you aren’t the one hacking, if you have taken stolen photos and put them on your site, you are an accessory and should be shut down and laws need to be changed.

I am not perfect. I never have been and never will be. I try everyday to learn to be better and to always live and lead with kindness and love. But no one deserves this kind of intrusion. I have other friends on these sites, images and videos that were stolen and they cannot get taken down. This is not just a celebrity issue. This is a privacy and sex crime issue that affects private citizens as well. I hope other female victims and men for that matter will help and join me in ending this absurdity. Game on.

CaptainFan88 likes this.
  7. God Emperor

God Emperor

What websites did TMZ name?

8. Phantom111

Phantom111

She said the site celebjhad.com I believe the her pictures have been deleted there

9. God Emperor

God Emperor

For a shitty website, celebjihad sure gets a lot of press!

Kev585 likes this.
  10. dark_lodger

dark_lodger Ten Years of Phun

And when this list doesn't pan out, I wonder what other bs will they come up next with.

11. Chrisdef

Chrisdef

celebjihad is fine. Of course they post fakes. But it's easy to tell and they also post any noteworthy real nudes.

12. fbberotic

fbberotic

well, at least there´s only a few days until August/31...

13. Clownfreakz

Clownfreakz

You think things will drop then?

14. Clownfreakz

Clownfreakz

15. Chrisdef

Chrisdef

whos that? Not a big name celeb.

16. 1800fordfs

1800fordfs

Vikander, according to the people here.

17. Clownfreakz

Clownfreakz

Alicia Vikander. She's fine!

18. Ice

Ice Magically delicious ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Gonna be a huge name after the Tomb Raider reboot comes out

19. MxDT

MxDT

As far as i remember, she became famous thanks to Tumblr and Pinterest. I saw her everywhere in those sites and never knew who she was until she appeared on the VS Fashion Show.

20. Chrisdef

Chrisdef

Fair enough. Couldn't recognise her in the pics. She is hot. But we already have seen full frontal of her in movies. Obviously leaks would hopefully be better but still prefer some of the names we have never seen naked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.