1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

DEBATE Leaks discussion thread - August 2017

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by SDLRob, Aug 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clownfreakz

Clownfreakz

Yeah but seeing her spread on that bed would be killer! Oh, I want more leaks!!

2. riddles123

riddles123

Your face will, when nothing happens! :(

MrMontyPython likes this.
  3. Clownfreakz

Clownfreakz

That's what I'm afraid of. It's a shame that Nyx pulled out. It'd be better just to drop everything rather than messing around and stuff.

CaptainFan88 likes this.
  4. dark_lodger

dark_lodger Ten Years of Phun

I remember the rumors from the previous years about the supposed leakes that were gonna happen on the fappening anniversary. Guess what, nothing happened. I doubt this time it's going to be different. What I don't get is why would someone make other lists with another date coming so soon after what happened with Nyx. Do they really expect us to buy this?

CaptainFan88 likes this.
  5. God Emperor

God Emperor

For how much money are the sets traded for? Or is it only a set for a set kind of deal?

6. Chrisdef

Chrisdef

For any good sets it seems like it's trades only.

7. wwank

wwank

You're kidding right? She won the oscar last year ffs. What does she have to do?

For more than the actual person would charge for a nude photoshoot.

8. Ice

Ice Magically delicious ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

About tree fiddy

9. Cornelius4129

Cornelius4129

Damn Loch Ness Monster

nutting in your anus and Rocha like this.
  10. Amorphous

Amorphous

Not only has Alicia been completely naked in the past, back and front, but she also has a proper sex scene in upcoming film Tulip Fever the trailer for which is already out and contains said scene. For her set to have any value she'd have to be having an orgy with half of Hollywood.

vgfan likes this.
  11. TheloniousMonk

TheloniousMonk Warningmonger ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

The biggest sums ever. huge YUGE amounts.

Def30 likes this.
  12. Ice

Ice Magically delicious ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Perhaps there are some explicit photos of her and Fassbender

13. God Emperor

God Emperor

Maybe a pussy shot of Vikander. That is better than any nude scene.

Rated R likes this.
  14. preacher

preacher

It has already been said: leaks are something different, and it doesn't really matter if the amount of exposure is equal or lesser than the one already shown onscreen. There are other reason that make them appealing and valuable.

I remember a user (maybe it was you, I don't really remember the nickname) saying almost the same thing that you are saying now about Allison Brie's set, and yet that set, although pretty mild, is one of the most appreciated. And I agree: I had already seen her breasts in Glow, but her set is great nonetheless.

Rated R and Kev585 like this.
  15. Def30

Def30 ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Private pics are hotter simply because you're not supposed to see them. It doesn't matter what an actress has shown in the past. That's a performance, leaks are real moments.

CelebLover1, Kev585 and CaptainFan88 like this.
  16. Amorphous

Amorphous

Ok, let's not compare it to Brie, that set had full frontal and well-lit shots of her breasts at a time when they were at their best by far. For Vikander I get that something is better than nothing, but I'd much rather get a simple topless of a celeb that's never been naked, than a gynecological pic of Alicia.

dark_lodger likes this.
  17. dullard22

dullard22

Sorry if this has been covered, but around the same time as the Maria pic dropped in the Vola, a pic showed up that looked similar to Sarah Hyland in the middle of kissing a dick. I have no idea how to upload to an image sharing site, but just curious if anyone else caught it.

18. dark_lodger

dark_lodger Ten Years of Phun

Couldn't agree more. I've seen many people wish to see (even) more pics of Miley and Rihanna and other celebs who have done a lot of nudity in the past. I'd much prefer to see nudes of celebs who have never done nudity and said they'd never do it. Now that would be great to see.

Kev585, vgfan and CaptainFan88 like this.
  19. preacher

preacher

Well, I can't disagree with that. I'm just saying that a good set of a celebrity that has already been naked onscreen remains a good set, and it can be more... alluring, maybe, because of the intimacy that it somehow suggests.

Rated R, Kev585 and SDLRob like this.
  20. DougieCooper

DougieCooper

Ashley Tisdale, Elisha Cuthbert, Ellie Kemper, Sophie Turner....if any of them turn out to be true I'll be a very happy guy!

hustler077 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.