1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

DEBATE Leaks discussion thread - August 2017

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by SDLRob, Aug 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SDLRob

SDLRob

I wouldn't mind finding out who the 'nobodies' are...

Was told the Margot set was just bikini's with 2 topless... tho we have an arse shot as well...

2. iriraz

iriraz

Someone said a few pages ago there is a Katharine McPhee set.Any details about it?

3. Kev585

Kev585

In a car?

4. SDLRob

SDLRob

Was it just Anne, Margot & Amy put into the Vola or was there anyone else?

5. Chamber36

Chamber36

Was making a joke because, like, 95.7% of her selfies are taken inside a car.

6. Bdsrev

Bdsrev

Are actual reliable sources saying more Victoria Justice?

7. sdstealth

sdstealth

Me too. I'm hoping some of the Instagram models will be in any releases. There's a ton of crazy hot ones who aren't really famous except for being hot. Like Danielle Knudson from last time was great and she's just a mid tier model. Or Anna Herrin from last time too.

Anyone have a list of the "nobodies"?

8. MxDT

MxDT

Not that i know of. If i remember correctly, during the fappening the guys that leaked the sets said that was all they had from VJ.

9. Stinger

Stinger

Well, considering they don't sell sets so there is no "price" or "bidder", I'd say you're way off base on at least half of your idea.

I would agree that there are way more celebs out there that haven't leaked yet.

10. Mr. Sneepur

Mr. Sneepur

Maybe a new set from Victoria Justice? Count me in.

11. SDLRob

SDLRob

Heard a couple of names from different people recently that would be sweet to see appear as threads on here...

12. Chrisdef

Chrisdef

Of course they would sell sets. There is a price for everything. Obviously it could be bullshit but I have seen numerous prople claim to have gotten into trading by buying sets to start with. No doubt they could be full of shit. But only an idiot would think traders wouldn't take money.

13. SDLRob

SDLRob

If the Fappening Blog place is anything to go by, then the 'nobodies' mention earlier include a Sports Newscaster, a handful of models and twitch streamer...

14. haltfire

haltfire

such as???

15. tw23

tw23

Hopefully these are from the same list and real. Because if I'm not mistaken that's Kira Kosarin on the right, more a Nickelodeon star, her show the Thundermans has 100 or more episodes. And is damn hot.

If someone can inform me of the "plus a bunch of nobody listed." I'd be much appreciated. Because someone may just find some gems. Like the possibility of some Holland Roden on one of the other lists.

Be nice if we do get more Victoria after her sister Madison had more recent leaks.

Lia Marie Johnson has been pretty hot on SM, so not too surprised at the amount. Haven't seen her work or listened to her music.

16. DoctorFate

DoctorFate

Emma Stone - 20 pics
    OMG just for Emma i hope it's true !

kabnt2005 and MxDT like this.
  17. SDLRob

SDLRob

Taylor Mathis - sports reporter
    Hannah Martini/Hannah Martin - UK model/Glamour Model
    Mariah Corpus - model
    Xavia-Brooke Timothy - Model
    Megan Nuzum - Model
    Ms 5000 Watts - Gamer/Twitch streamer

These have all popped up on the Fappening Blog site today... guessing these are the 'Nobodies'

18. MxDT

MxDT

Do please...tell us! We are dying to know! :p

19. SDLRob

SDLRob

I just bugged a couple of people on here (sorry guys) and kept hearing the same names confirmed... Emily Bett Rickards, Katherine McPhee, Alison Mack & Willa Holland were all names that got my interest up...

20. Jimmy2times

Jimmy2times

Oh fuck I hope not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.