1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

DEBATE Leaks discussion thread - August 2017

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by SDLRob, Aug 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. saltyMcJohns

saltyMcJohns

What do you think she'd say? Ya I have tons of nudes don't hack my phone please.

2. abc93722

abc93722

In another thread there was some discussion about disney stars leak...if that happens,i really hope for Elizabeth gillies leak(front as well as back)....coz there is no intention of her doing nude scene on-screen in near future....so i have to wait for leaks....

CaptainFan88 likes this.
  3. dc111

dc111

I am fine with all leaks. Bring em on

4. Cornelius4131

Cornelius4131

If anyone of the leakers want to be my personal hero leak Devin Brugman or Lzzy Hale.

5. ratajkow

ratajkow

Hunter haley king leaks would be great

CaptainFan88 likes this.
  6. Ice

Ice Magically delicious ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

I just wish there were more female musicians leaking. Would love to see the girl from Chvrches

nutting in your anus likes this.
  7. SDLRob

SDLRob

I think just about everyone on here has a couple of names they'd like to see

MadAsAHatter likes this.
  8. MonkeyMonk89

MonkeyMonk89

Emily Ratajkowski getting tag teamed by Woody & Buzz Lightyear would be a solid leak.

CpTkurk likes this.
  9. MadAsAHatter

MadAsAHatter

Is it true that person who leaked the Alison Brie pictures mentioned something about Disney stars leaks on the 21st? Any validity to it?

10. MonkeyMonk89

MonkeyMonk89

No. A lot of people mentioned a lot of things. You can't take any of it serious, especially since it came from 4chan.

11. fapper1

fapper1

The rumor on the vola room is that Nyx will return on August 21 and release much more leaks but no one knows who he will leak. Another rumor from the discord is a really big leak is coming in the fall.

MadAsAHatter likes this.
  12. vgfan

vgfan

I hate that.

"Leaks are coming!"

It just sounds.....I dunno, kind of like how in Game Of Thrones, we've heard going back to season 1 that Winter is coming, yet it's taking ages to do so because of the climate of that world.

Like, instead of "leaks might happen in several months on this specific date", just leak it now, y'know?

CaptainFan88 likes this.
  13. SDLRob

SDLRob

The leaks will come when the leaks come... and not a moment sooner.

DaveGT likes this.
  14. jmochena

jmochena 15 Year Member

Seeing famous starlets naked without their consent is one of the most true joys in life. Hackers, voyeurs, and pervs; you are who makes the sky so breathtakingly blue.

Bitchslap and Fiend0138 like this.
  15. Stinger

Stinger

If you take the time to realize how this world of trading pics works, they don't leak until that particular set no longer holds any trade value (everyone already has the set so it can't be used to obtain another set). Once this happens, it leaks because holding onto it no longer has any "value" in their world. Occasionally someone breaks this cycle and leaks it early but they basically screw themselves out of being able to trade anymore when they do this so it makes sense that they don't do it. Why would they ruin their chance of being able to trade in the future purely for the benefit of a bunch of strangers who aren't traders?

So if "leaks are coming" is stated in one way or another, it's because there are sets that are near the end of their life as trade bait. Almost everyone in the trade circle has them. So people notice that is happening and know they will leak once everyone has the set.

16. Clarence Boddicker

Clarence Boddicker 15 Year Member

All I have to say is that if that fabled Kristen Bell set does, in fact, exist, and it ever leaks, please come to my funeral and have some kind words to say about me.

Only half the casket will be opened, though. Because of the priapism.

The priapism that killed me, you see.

Krayt, darthwiggum2000 and Fiend0138 like this.
  17. vgfan

vgfan

Again, it makes no sense to me.

What "value" is there, outside of more illegally obtained nudes? There's no monetary value outside of selling it to tabloids or blackmailing the people involved, but then doing that is completely idiotic and lands them in jail.

I've taken most of this year to understand how it works, plus some bits of the previous few years when I spoke to someone who had a hoard of wrestling based leaks, but the more I learn about it, the dumber and more desperate the people involved in trading really seem.

DaveGT likes this.
  18. DaveGT

DaveGT

While we certainly reap the benefits, it is dumb.
    The hackers put themselves at risk for zero monetary gain.
    Imagine getting busted because of the desire to see nudity in 2017?
    Crazy

But if they continue getting - I'll continue looking

19. MonkeyMonk89

MonkeyMonk89

Value as in trading with other rippers. One guy has Salma Hayek set, the other guy has a Charlize Theron set, they make a trade. Obviously the more a set gets traded the less value it will be since most people have it. That's the point where it would be nice to just get leaked. Doesn't always happen though, because I guess people just like hanging onto these things.

And any legit ripper/trader never trades for money. Too risky

20. vgfan

vgfan

Exactly. Trading for money is risky, trading for other sets is also madness, to me. How do you get hold of them in the first place? How do you determine whetehr leaking an entire set is too soon or too late?

Plus, outside of the wrestlers and Alison Brie, I've genuinely never heard of any of the others, so if I had Alison's set, my own personal biases would be in play, where "not sure I want to trade this for that, I'm getting nothing out of it". That's another thing, who decides what's valuable and what isn't?

I said it in April, I'm saying it now, I genuinely enjoy the leaks we get but I just don't understand the twisted logic in trading, because it feels to me like people who have something and make excuse after excuse as to why they still hang onto it and tease others about having something they don't for a little bit of insignificant power.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.