1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

DEBATE Leaks discussion thread - August 2017

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by SDLRob, Aug 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SDLRob

SDLRob

no... the only place I remember seeing the previews was on the Turner sub-reddit and now the bed shot in the Hathaway thread. I remember another shot of her laying on a bed topless that was framed/edited to not show her breasts, but I can't remember if that was a preview or if that was a photoshoot image (though not seeing it again points to it being a leak preview). I've not seen that image posted tonight before either.

This was months ago, maybe even late last year...

2. arandomguy

arandomguy Ten Years of Phun

Certainly practically every "celeb news" site and creative agency (those who represent the celebrities) are perusing sites like this one and definitely all the sites that got mentioned in this thread and many more.

3. vgfan

vgfan

Could be true but also, may just be Reddit mods because they delete anything leak related due to the illegality of it all, so I wouldn't be surprised if the admin had it shut down completely. It no longer exists, anyway.

4. SDLRob

SDLRob

I'm staring at the Subreddit right now... r/NSFWCelebs is still active.

CaptainFan88 likes this.
  5. I-Am-The-Doctor

I-Am-The-Doctor

Stupid question from stupid person here. I appreciate the hell out of this site and the posters here. I was wondering if someone can explain how to find rooms on Volafile. I have been able to find the "cancer" room but from reading here it sounds like there are other rooms under Vola. Can someone pm me or tell me how yo u find these rooms? I apologize if this is not to. E share or asked. Thanks either way.

Oh, I agree a set from Allison Mack would be awesome to see. Loved her on Smallville.

CaptainFan88 likes this.
  6. vgfan

vgfan

Weirdly, it's working now but every variation I tried earlier came up with either a different but similarly named subreddit or "this doesn't exist".

7. SDLRob

SDLRob

That is very strange... it's never dropped for me.

8. CosmicBeing

CosmicBeing

Well then we should do the responsible thing and ask the person with the set to release it to us.

CaptainFan88 likes this.
  9. ratajkow

ratajkow

https://www.reddit.com/r/nsfwcelebs/ you retarded?

10. ts1235102

ts1235102

What happened to the Claire Abbott leaks?

11. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

One of our mods found ambiguity in Claire's age when some of the pics were taken, so off to the trash can it went.

SDLRob likes this.
  12. SDLRob

SDLRob

there was a suggestion that one or two of her photos weren't 18+.... so the thread got wiped.

I highly doubt that Alison Mack news is legit... that link smells like one of the death hoax things.

13. CaptainFan88

CaptainFan88

Wow

14. SDLRob

SDLRob

That site reads like the death hoax things... I highly doubt it's legit

CaptainFan88 likes this.
  15. havewelost

havewelost

For whatever it's worth, the guy named as the leader of DOS (the sex cult) on that site, Keith Raniere, is well known to be the leader of a Scientology-type cult called NXIVM, which was covered in everything from the Albany Times Union to Forbes and Vanity Fair. The weird sex stuff sounds far fetched on it's own, I'll grant you, but when you put it together with all the shady stuff that's been all but proven about the guy...seems legit.

CaptainFan88 likes this.
  16. vgfan

vgfan

17. CaptainFan88

CaptainFan88

I think Kristin Kreuk is part of NXIVM too!

18. SDLRob

SDLRob

First i'm hearing of all of this.... it just sounds like some sort of bad smut fanfiction TBH (no offence)

19. kpucc

kpucc

There was no ambiguity. lol She was definitely no older than 17 in at least 2 of the photos, likely more though. And probably was actually 16 when they were taken but motherless shows 2 of them on there site that were uploaded May 2015. She was born Jan. 1998. So yeah. Supposedly there's alot more out there though.

20. kpucc

kpucc

Go to motherless, search Claire's name.... check the upload dates. You'll see 2 that are May 2015. DOB is 1/1998. That's just their upload date, likely they were around awhile before they appeared there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.