1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

DEBATE Leaks discussion thread - August 2017

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by SDLRob, Aug 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ironmikeyv

ironmikeyv ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

I'm still hoping for a big name singer. More rihanna would be nice. Beyonce or taylor swift would be big news. it woudln't have to be crazy like paige's leaks but if they had pics similar to kate upton or J-LAW that would get people talking. I can't believe there haven't been any new pics of the kardashians since they love to be in the headlines.

CaptainFan88 likes this.
  2. CaptainFan88

CaptainFan88

I'm holding out hope For Selena Gomez leaks one day, or proper Demi Lovato nudes!

3. SDLRob

SDLRob

music leaks have been quite rare... just nudes/topless of Beyoncé or Swift would be headline news, any sort of sex act would be internet breaking (and if the rumours about Swift & Kloss being lovers is revealed, then that would never lose the title of biggest leak of all time).

Tennis women and athletics women would also be big news as well.

What is there left to be shocking about Kim? she got to fame for taking a cock up her arse...

CaptainFan88 likes this.
  4. SDLRob

SDLRob

...or your avatar's leaks appearing.

MxDT and CaptainFan88 like this.
  5. Clownfreakz

Clownfreakz

More Rihanna would be nice indeed. Taylor Swift would also be great, she's so prude.
    Obviously JLaw shagging would be great too.

nutting in your anus and Kev585 like this.
  6. ironmikeyv

ironmikeyv ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

I just keep getting the feeling that there is more JLAW stuff. Demi did the Vanity Fair shoot a few years back but legit leaked pics would be nice.

Kev585 and CaptainFan88 like this.
  7. rarelyhere

rarelyhere

I would take taylor in some thongs as a win.

8. SDLRob

SDLRob

the CW DC shows names that have popped up often would be cool....

got a feeling there's a surprise or two out there... a quiet celeb who's kinky as fuck kinda thing

CosmicBeing, CaptainFan88 and Def30 like this.
  9. CaptainFan88

CaptainFan88

It would be nice if outtakes from that Shoot with Vanity Fair that leaked

MxDT and SDLRob like this.
  10. havewelost

havewelost

11. vgfan

vgfan

Taylor Swift would definitely be fantastic. Not sure how prudish she is, considering she was outed years ago as a regular poster at 4chan's /b/ board but I'd like to see her nude.

Same with Katheryn Winnick, if there isn't anything already out there.

abc93722 and CaptainFan88 like this.
  12. SDLRob

SDLRob

plus if anything dropped now from Swift it would be ironic as hell as she's just won a suit against a dude that groped her arse.

I wanna know what's out there regarding WWE women. lots of rumours & counter rumours out there.

CaptainFan88 likes this.
  13. Amorphous

Amorphous

Uhmm... I'm not sure that qualifies as irony. More like repeated molestation.

14. bartap74

bartap74 ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

I'm gonna call BS on that. Feel free to prove me wrong.

15. Amorphous

Amorphous

Indeed. I have no evidence either way, but I kinda doubt anyone that's young, rich, famous and is desired by the majority of the opposite sex (and I'm sure some of the same sex) would have absolutely nothing better to do than hang out at /b/, the armpit of the internet.

16. kpucc

kpucc

I have to agree this list does seem to be rather legit based on what's come out in the past week including tonight's leak.

17. nodq

nodq

Does anyone know how to contact the leaker? MILF's should be a higher priority

Catt Sadler / Jesse golden / Jennifer o'dell / Stacey dash - all fit celeb MILF's. cat saddler especially has a good chance since I believe shes single.

also, how come no ones leaked any tennis players? bouchard or camilla giorgi would be insane

MxDT and CaptainFan88 like this.
  18. abc93722

abc93722

desperately waiting for someone to leak Katheryn Winnick nude pics and post here...she always seduced us but hadn't done any nudity..

vgfan and CaptainFan88 like this.
  19. RaiderCane

RaiderCane The negative one :-\ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Sophies Blog and Sports

o_O What the blue hell?

CelebLover1, J442 and CaptainFan88 like this.
  20. yungmanlike

yungmanlike

The term celeb is being used very loosely there, i'd never heard of any of them, one of them has like 100k on Twitter, one of them has like 5k and isn't even verified and one of them has like 500k which is like semi famous I guess but if we're going to complain about people posting IG Models with like millions of followers or even a few hundred thousand then these aren't much better, that's like E list celebs

Kev585 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.