1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

DEBATE Leaks discussion thread - August 2017

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by SDLRob, Aug 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. user19

user19

Since you were around for the original leaks, do you know if there is more Candice Swanepoel out there? There were some rumors popping up of explicit content, but, well, you know.

Sorry to be that guy: I've been trying to get some info about this for a while now.

2. frankiegonnadoit

frankiegonnadoit

Who are the new big names?

Did the full JLaw set leak or is there more explicit stuff that was held back?

Do you know if Kristen Bell or Sarah Chalke sets are out there?

3. Carlotto1234

Carlotto1234

Fuck, no Caroline Vreeland leaks? She's literally naked all day, wonder what there might be on her phone

4. rarelyhere

rarelyhere

Im just interested to know who the celebs that have sets out there.

Molly Quinn...Stana Katic...AnnaSophia Robb...Willa Holland...Candice Patton...Violette Beane...Caity Lotz...anything more of Katie Cassidy...Emily Bett Rickards...Katherine McPhee...Lauren Cohan...Chloe Grace Moretz...Laura Vandervoort...Kate Beckinsale...Jennifer Garner...Emma Stone...Keri Russell...Daisy Ridley...Margot Robbie...Alexandra Daddario...Emilia Clarke...Maisie Williams...Sophie Turner...Margot Robbie...Jenna Fischer...Zoe Saldana...Kate Mara...Alexa Vega...Alexis Knapp...Claire Coffee...Carrie Underwood...Emma Roberts...More Emma Watson...Jaimie Alexander...More Megan Boone...Maggie Grace...More Briana Evigan...Taylor Swift...Missy Peregrym...Natalie Portman...Tina Fey...Sabrina Carpenter...Anna Camp...Jen Selter...Kristin Kruek...Allison Mack...Alyson Stoner...Serinda Swan...Melissa George...Amy Adams...Jessica Chastain...Tiffani Theisan...Marsha Thompson...Gloria Votsis...Hilarie Burton...Natalie Morales...Bridget Regan...Famke Janssen...Reese Witherspoon...Sarah Carter...Julianne Hough...Danica Patrick...Sophie Cookson...Emmy Rossum...Janet Montgomery...Shantel VanSanten...Adelaide Kane...Emily Beecham...Sarah Bolger...Madeleine Mantock... Ally Ioannides...Jurnee Smollett-Bell...any big soccer players or tennis players...aaannnddd I'll stop there.

Some I heard have sets and a lot I want to know if they have anything or rumors you may have heard. Any info would be great on anyone listed or anyone you know thats out there. Thanks in advance!

hustler077 and CaptainFan88 like this.
  5. MonkeyMonk89

MonkeyMonk89

Actually, it could be Claire Danes (Yale). This was a while back so maybe I'm remembering wrong, but I think the r
    I'd love Vreeland leaks. People obsess over Ariel Winter's tits. Fuck outta here. Vreeland tits are legendary. Natural, massive, perky. She's wild too, so she'd have to have great stuff.

6. SDLRob

SDLRob

Did you forget anyone rarelyhere? LOL

rarelyhere likes this.
  7. MonkeyMonk89

MonkeyMonk89

Yeah, I was looking at a list of ivy league celebs. I'm positive it's Harvard or Yale. Either Portman or the chick from Homeland. Danes

8. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

I have. Several in fact. It's a long list of gorgeous women I'd love to see in action.

raz0r115 and CaptainFan88 like this.
  9. CaptainFan88

CaptainFan88

Nice list wish some of them had leaks

10. MonkeyMonk89

MonkeyMonk89

Been waiting patiently for this guy to come back. Nothing so far. Some interesting names. The Lucinda Aragon set looks glorious. Has a little of everything.

11. jackinthebox

jackinthebox Power Poster

First, what really is the value of anything? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Art_valuation

Second, the question of the value of MOAR NUDES!!! is proven time and again by the 10+ page threads of speculation and "boy I hope there's good ones of [500 random names] coming soon!" It's taking all that nervous horny fanboy energy and applying it to something that seems productive to the traders.

12. MonkeyMonk89

MonkeyMonk89

[QUOTE="it's taking all that nervous horny fanboy energy and applying it to something that seems productive to the traders.[/QUOTE]

Value really has nothing to do with horny fan boys, like the 4chan types that beg. It's a simple concept. Guy 1 has something that Guy 2 is interested in, and they negotiate. The value depends on how much the guy is into the chick in the set". And obviously the content plays a part. Could be explicit, could be non-nude, or tame, etc.

13. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

I'd like to see what Melissa Lori has to reveal in private. She looked amazing in her PlayboyPlus pictorials. Sexy little minx.

hustler077 likes this.
  14. Def30

Def30 ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

From that list Id love Kristin Kreuk, Molly Quinn, Laura Vandervoort. I'll throw in Deborah Ann Woll too.

CaptainFan88 likes this.
  15. rarelyhere

rarelyhere

Yes I did...Elizabeth Olsen...Evangeline Lilly...Imogen Poots...Candace Cameron Bure...Evanna Lynch...Bonnie Wright...Sasha Cohen...Maggie Siff...Inbar Lavi...Camilla Carbello...Lindsay Shaw...Rachel McAdams...Blake Lively...More Olivia Munn...Jenna Dewan Tatum...Rachael Boston...Shailene Woodley...Halston Sage...Gabriella Wilde...Yanet Garcia...Evan Rachel Wood...Ana De Armas...Danica McKellar...Danielle Fishel...Liana Liberato...Lily James..Lily Collins...Michelle Monaghan...Karli Kloss...Diane Kruger...Grace Park...Katherine Macnamara...Amanda Righetti...Neve Cambell...Robin Tuney...Nina Dobrev...Sophia Bush...Nicola Peltz.

Def30 and CaptainFan88 like this.
  16. vgfan

vgfan

Yeah, as an art lover myself, I didn't have to open that link to know what you meant but even so, there are some artworks listed as masterpieces that I'm not too keen on and can't see what others see in them, while I like others that people ignore.

I mean, a lot of the women I'd like to see nude haven't been listed or even mentioned as "I hope they have nudes leaked", while a majority of those leaked so far look nice but I've never heard of them and wouldn't give it a second thought.

That's what I'm talking about, really. How does someone know how valuable something is when it's entirely in the eye of the beholder? It'd be like me wanting more than the one leak we had a few years ago of a wrestler called Daffney and having no interest in seeing, lets say, Jennifer Lawrence, as an example. Mainly because I've found the former attractive for almost 20 years and the latter, I don't see what others find interesting about her because she looks average, to me.

I genuinely can't think of any other way of simplifying what I'm trying to say, because I've tried several times now.

jackinthebox and CaptainFan88 like this.
  17. vgfan

vgfan

Well, I'm a Brit, so most of the American celebs are those I've never heard of.

I don't usually watch TV because lack of time and so I tend to stick to the shows I know I like, rather than try to add more I won't see for years.

I listen mostly to metal music, and even then, mostly the stuff I'm familiar with.

I don't spend all my time on social media to know who these random IG chicks are.

Does that answer your rather rude question, or are you still seemingly too immature to believe that everyone is a sad, lonely asshole like you appear to be to have heard of everyone ever?

18. nathaniel5

nathaniel5

Its value comes from how much the person you're trading with is willing to give for it. You don't even have to want something yourself to see value in it. You could always trade for one thing in order to trade that for something else. It's like that Office episode where Dwight trades a thumbtack all the way to a telescope and finally to magic beans. Everything has value to someone.

19. vgfan

vgfan

I guess that's true but what I'm saying is that I personally would never know the value unless it's someone I've both heard of and wanted to see nude anyway. That's what confuses me about the whole trading thing, along with the idea of hoarding stuff for ages, teasing people that you have it and then releasing it when people have become bored of waiting and moved on.

20. baazhard

baazhard

Here is some names from my wish list:

* Beyonce
    * Lauren Cohan
    * Olivia Cooke (the British actress / "Bates Motel")
    * Kaley Cuoco
    * Miley Cyrus
    * Selena Gomez
    * Vanessa Hudgens (I love her old nudes, I guess she are more pics)
    * Chloe Grace Moretz
    * Katy Perry
    * Michelle Trachtenberg

I hope Santa Claus is coming back a little early this year... lol

CaptainFan88 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.