1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

DEBATE Leaks discussion thread - August 2017

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by SDLRob, Aug 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. riddles123

riddles123

I thought it was commonly accepted that it was a Czech 'model' from Met Art or such. I'm sure there was some of that 'CSI' stuff to demonstrate that it wasn't Bar Refaeli - maybe on another forum? There were numerous discrepancies such as different ears, tattoos in the wrong place etc.
    Also, there was absolutely no supporting evidence to prove that it was her.

2. Clownfreakz

Clownfreakz

I sooo hope that the new Eclipse pic is legit. I'm wondering if it was the real Nyx that posted it. I hate to rain on your parade but on the 21/8, there will be an actual eclipse in the USA, so I'm hoping we'll see the leaks on the pic. Maybe he's trying to be funny with the coincidence. Fingers crossed!

3. Kalamity

Kalamity

Damn, I thought Mcphee was VJ for a moment. My heart skipped a beat hoping for more unreleased VJ nudes, oh well.

I'll be happy for what we get. Still got my fingers crossed for Kate Beckinsale and Hayley Atwell sets.

MadAsAHatter, MxDT and SDLRob like this.
  4. MonkeyMonk89

MonkeyMonk89

I've said it before, the mods on vola are muting people that ask or talk about leaks, and deleting and banning anyone that posts leaks, yet they're promoting the eclipse. Don't get your hopes up guys

MxDT likes this.
  5. SDLRob

SDLRob

It does feel far too good to be true...

6. MxDT

MxDT

Anna Kendrick and Nina Dobrev' sets were super boring. They had NOTHING. Let's just hope this isn't the case if something is actually released on the 21st. Fingers crossed Selena Gomez is in there too! ( and for real this time)

CaptainFan88 likes this.
  7. SDLRob

SDLRob

Dobrev had a set?

RaiderCane likes this.
  8. Def30

Def30 ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

You're talking about their non nude sets from Fappening 1?

CaptainFan88 likes this.
  9. Phantom111

Phantom111

yes non nude and party pics

SDLRob likes this.
  10. MonkeyMonk89

MonkeyMonk89

Think the Dobrev and Kendrick sets were party pictures. Halloween pics, shit like that.

SDLRob likes this.
  11. SDLRob

SDLRob

Ok... don't remember her set being leaked, that's all

RaiderCane likes this.
  12. Wadsworth

Wadsworth

Out of those faces the only one I know of who definitely has a set is Katherine McPhee. Be suspect of the rest!

13. dark_lodger

dark_lodger Ten Years of Phun

As far as I know, her set wasn't proven to be either real or fake, not conclusively anyway. Since there was no face, many people just assumed it wasn't her. I'm still unsure on this matter.

14. JulioRic

JulioRic

Don't crush my dreams!
    ;)
    The whole process and atmosphere is oddly enjoyable for me--hope, anticipation, disappointment and delight. The anonymity of the postings has led to plenty of trolling and letdowns, but the psychology of the various posters, hackers and traders is intriguing.

Really, it's all about celebrity nudity, so I hope there is some authenticity to leaks happening on that day, even though there will inevitably be a lot of both intentionally and unintentionally deceptive posts until that date.

Def30 likes this.
  15. dark_lodger

There are rumors that Natalie Portman also has a set, but I haven't heard anything about the rest of them.

16. bobbp

bobbp

Can you confirm anything about the Holly Peers set?

17. Wadsworth

Wadsworth

I'm afraid I know nothing about it.

18. Mooki80

Mooki80

Skeptical about the 8/21 leak. If you have the pics and you want to hype it up, you do it with censored previews that still is identifiable. If you don't have pics and want to troll people, you just mention some big celebrity names and a date and let peoples imagination do the rest.

MxDT likes this.
  19. MxDT

MxDT

Yeah. That's why i said those sets had nothing. Let's hope that if somethings actually leaks is not as boring as those ones.

Def30 likes this.
  20. dark_lodger

I'm skeptical about it as well just for including Sophie Turner. She probably took nude selfies as well and there may be a set of her, but I doubt the traders would be willing to part with such a valuable set just yet, seeing as she hasn't shown any skin so far.

MxDT likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.