1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

LEAKS Leaks Discussions Pt 2 (Read first post before posting in this thread)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by The Masked Avenger, Oct 10, 2021.

1. Tony166

Tony166

Can I discuss trading and/or selling here? If not, I apologize.

fishy93 and onehushhhush like this.
  2. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

No, trading selling and buying is not allowed here nor is discussion about it.

Todd S Sayre likes this.
  3. Tony166

Tony166

Alright. Thanks.

4. Amorphous

Amorphous

There's a loophole though, just post everything here.
    No trading involved.

5. Tony166

Tony166

Cool. Sweet. Thank you.

fishy93, Def30 and papasosaj like this.
  6. Celldweller55

Celldweller55

Thanks @jaklin for using RG, my debrider doesn't allow K2S links

vgfan likes this.
  7. Celldweller55

Celldweller55

Are there videos of Laura Ponticorvo or just pics for now?

8. Omnishadow

Omnishadow

She has leaked outtakes with see through plastic top , but topless underneath. She supposedly has a set , but only one pic with an email was ever seen . And the email is deleted months ago

Xtant likes this.
  9. Omnishadow

Omnishadow

No, they're scams . iPhones have the opposite reputation of the reputation u speak of. Lol literally all these celebs using 1k $ iPhones. Looking like 2005 "smart" phones

10. Omnishadow

Omnishadow

Dora is the type of nudity quality and quantity u hope Sydney and Zendaya , and Selena Gomez would have in their leaks

11. Omnishadow

Omnishadow

Theres still around 60MB of content missing from the set posted here on this site.

Geraldjussieu likes this.
  12. DaTroll1941

DaTroll1941

iCraps didn't improve on camera quality a lot between the 6/7/8 gens and marginally till the 12th gen came out if I recall correctly

Omnishadow, CaptainFan88 and joeb316 like this.
  13. Geraldjussieu

Geraldjussieu

iCraps? Are you 12 years old lmao

14. Curzon88

Curzon88

Mods, Would it be possible to get a rule in place that if someone re-uploads previously posted leaks, that they have to state they're re-uploads and not new ones?

15. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

I dont see the point. If you already know they are reups then there isn't an issue. If you don't know they are reups then you probably haven't seen the content yet. To be clear, reups here means new uploads of content that is no longer available. If you are talking about someone posting content that already exists and is still available, that would be a repost and we already have a rule regarding reposts. Report the repost and it will be dealt with accordingly. There is a lot of content available on this forum and sometimes it's not easy to keep up with everything. Feel free to help out. That's why there is a report button and a thread entitled forum issues. If you see something, say something.

Sonicboom, Xtant, vgfan and 2 others like this.
  16. emwangarand

emwangarand

Occasionally I would chime in on repost threads with information from the original threads or with pictures that are missing from the reposts (these are typically the SFW pictures, but it's nice to keep the set "complete"). I assume the mods are OK with this as well as the reposts, but if it's considered in violation of something (or in poor taste), just let me know and I'll refrain from doing it again. :)

17. Majesty9917

Posting pics that were available but no longer are is fine. That is reupping. Not an issue and it's appreciated. Posting content that already exists and is still accessible is reposting. That is not acceptable per the rules. If you are reupping, it should be posted in the original thread when possible. Again, if someone notices a repost, report it by using the button or pasting a link in the forum issues thread. When doing so, it would be easier for the moderator if you post a link to the original thread or content for reference.

emwangarand and Xtant like this.
  18. Omnishadow

Omnishadow

PSA, leaked related. Guys please be aware there are zip files loaded with viruses with titles like Billie eilish leaks. Which is used to gain access to ur online accounts by stealing passwords. Idk how. But please be aware. Currently it's making it's round on simpcity and social media girls . And other related forums.
    One of the hackers on telegram has been found.
    @lilpep99
    Bragging about never gonna get caught, and So if ur on telegram steer clear of him.And any fishy or too good to be true zipfile. If this type of PSA isn't allowed on here. I do apologize to the admins and if they can guide me to the right direction. Just thought I'd let ppl know before their bank accounts or private work emails get compromised.

Def30, Leland1, CaptainFan88 and 15 others like this.
  19. khashoggi

khashoggi ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Looks like Generation Z got their version of the Anna Kournikova virus...

20. mysterme

mysterme

Is that you Billie? :p

Xtant and 1800fordfs like this.