1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

LEAKS Leaks Discussions Pt 2 (Read first post before posting in this thread)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by The Masked Avenger, Oct 10, 2021.

1. fudefrak

fudefrak

Shouldn't the Megan Eugenio thread should be in the social media section? I didn't know who she was and google said this:

zeusaphone and janus92 like this.
  2. Def30

Def30 ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Its still a Leak and keeping them in one place is convenient. Besides, they're hot and naked.

3. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

This. All leaks go in CX and all OF go in SMP.

Def30 and Machiner like this.
  4. fudefrak

fudefrak

Oh okay that wasn't clear. I figured the recent change was splitting content based on whether they were a celebrity or not.

5. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

6. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

so glad leaks are back, ty your majesty lol other places either have sprinkled in ai fakes or are just plain super toxic. Plays ac/dc back in black. This is the only place the mods are not toxic and they delete non sense fast. also 3 new kate beckinsale previews are out,but there just goofy pics no sexy at all, the guy that always post real leaks posted them. Not posting because once you see them u will see there not worth posting, in hotness sense. he posted them for comedy reasons, it seems, in a good way tho.

7. Faitmaker

Faitmaker

Leaks never went away. They just moved to Social. Now they are back in Extra.

MyChainsawSummer and Majesty9917 like this.
  8. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

I thought it was said they were stopping,because they were tired of dmca's. Must have misread and it was a certain celeb they were talking about, probably lily mo. Been coming here 10 years probably and never went to social. ty for clearing that up. I thought social was for everyday girls/non actual celebs like when there is a social thread on 4chins. Eityher way glad there back here, so i can see leaks and good celeb post in the same place. Was so tired of going to other sites with harmful popups and just pure constant toxic to everyone.Also hope morer kate beckinsale to come besides those 3 new pics. Was not sure if they were worthy enough to make a leak thread, since they were posted in comedy.

9. fudefrak

fudefrak

TimmyTheToast likes this.
  10. Joseph Miller

Joseph Miller BANNED

Someone on another site claiming he saw a Maria Menounos set. I say bullshit. What do you all think?

Xtant, WillFR and Tony166 like this.
  11. zeusaphone

zeusaphone

I'll believe it when I see it and I hope to believe it soon

Xtant, WillFR, ironmikeyv and 5 others like this.
  12. ironmikeyv

ironmikeyv ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

still hoping for the duff and kourtney k outtakes.

13. TheAntagonist

TheAntagonist

There is a Maria set. It’s not that great but it will never be leaked. The people who have it are very known in the circle as massive hoarders.

Xtant, WillFR, papasosaj and 2 others like this.
  14. martiangod

martiangod ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Do you have anymore info on what other sets are out there?

15. havewelost

havewelost

Does anyone know if British Youtubers Ellen Rose and Jane Douglas have anything out there? They were accidentally doxxed by a the organizers of a gaming convention a few years ago.

nernub2 likes this.
  16. WillFR

WillFR

I remember around the time the original fappening leaks, a few people asked some of those hoarders basically, don't they care that if something happens to them, that content will be lost forever and no one will ever get to see it? And at least a couple of them basically said "I don't care". Which is pretty messed up!

Woodsmith and Geraldjussieu like this.
  17. Majesty9917

What? This is hilarious. Ill look at leaks that are posted like most people will, but lets not kid ourselves about it being a completely shitty fucking thing to do. It speaks volumes to the character of those that hack people's phones or clouds or whatever to retrieve personal, compromising stuff. Its the very definition of scumbag selfish behavior and somehow you assumed they were supposed to care that in the event something happens to them nobody else will get to see? :pat:

DaTroll1941, Xtant, atc79 and 11 others like this.
  18. Halfjon

Halfjon

Fucking exactly. This isn't the place to be getting a lesson in morality

19. James25

James25 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

I have heard rumors over the years that there is a Maria set. One of the rumors said that there is a video where she plays with a guy's penis and talks into it like a microphone. Sounds hard to believe. But you never know.

Xtant and papasosaj like this.
  20. Majesty9917

hustler077, DOGZOFWAR, Xtant and 2 others like this.