1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

LEAKS Leaks Discussions Pt 2 (Read first post before posting in this thread)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by The Masked Avenger, Oct 10, 2021.

1. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

it was just a bra pic in a mirror from waist up, it had emails all over it.it was on 4chan tho, guessing someone out there saved it, biggest thing is they said there is a new set, but no yearly time frame ofcourse, as you can tell been a fan of hers since i was in the army, like that pauly shore movie lol

Last edited: May 8, 2024
  2. martiangod

martiangod ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

You have it?

Go to this site.
    https://imgbox.com/

Upload the image you want to share.
    Select family safe or not.
    Select 200x200 pixel resized.
    Enter gallery name (or select no gallery if it's only a single image)
    Click start upload.
    Then copy and paste the resulting BB-Code into a comment here or in a new post on the forum.

The Lurker and hefestus like this.
  3. hefestus

hefestus extractor Staff Member SENIOR MODERATOR ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

We think locking the thread is better, than scrolling 10 pages to find new pix. Use the leak tag, as @Faitmaker suggests.

4. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

i use imgbam mainly lol ty tho. no it was on 4 chan a short time back, thats all, probably stuff like this we need to start a convo, dont wanna clog up the leak machine.thats all tho, was on 4chan with emails all over it just a black bra pic, waist up

martiangod likes this.
  5. fapper1

fapper1

Why is it that those who claim to have seen them never saves them. I save that shit right away ASAP. What section of 4chan was it under?

MarisOtter and vgfan like this.
  6. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

i have posted many previews from 4chins and other sites lol It had emails all over it, thats why. she is hot, but not in my top 10. maybe you can ask the nice guy that has been answering some peoples questions here. i just lurk in the right places, but celeb thread opn /b/ now is just doxing some guy and him spamming prolapses every single thread, to cringy now. ok we all should probaly make a private chat. it was just a little info. dont wanna get hit with a shoe by the mods lol

Dee Errson likes this.
  7. spaceghost344

spaceghost344

Genuinely just asking out curiosity because I cannot figure out who this person is that got leaked recently; who is Jordan Grace?

Toonniii likes this.
  8. Toonniii

Toonniii

I just came here to ask the same question.

9. JulioRic

JulioRic

She is a professional wrestler.
    Her ring name is actually Jordynne Grace, not Jordan, which may be why you couldn't find anything. She is the current TNA Knockouts World Champion.

10. spaceghost344

spaceghost344

Perfect thank you. Makes sense now why it kept trying to correct her name to that spelling now.

11. Toonniii

Toonniii

That what I was thinking. But she didn't look so buff in the leaks.
    Is she famous in the wrestling community?

12. JulioRic

JulioRic

She is popular among the more dedicated fans, few hundred thousand followers on socials. TNA is #3 American company and she is multiple-time champ there, but she was part of the Women's Royal Rumble in January, so that introduced her to a lot of people who only watch WWE.
    While she is very buff now, these leaks are definitely from before her more dedicated workout routine.

Toonniii likes this.
  13. ryan890

ryan890

Where might I find the rest of the Georgia Ellenwood leaks?

martiangod and Dee Errson like this.
  14. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

just search her name, but they are not updated, i seen a comment was just deleted that showed where, so cant say outside links and def cant hotlink. just click watch at the top someone will update in time.goto the main leak place tho, leaks here are just a huge bonus to the great in-depth pic sets here.
    https://forum.phun.org/threads/georgia-ellenwood.5502295/

hefestus likes this.
  15. Schadeschade

Schadeschade ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Not this then? [​IMG]

16. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

the one i seen was riddled with emails and black bra not this gem lol i beleive one of treasurevualts emails, we know what that means. ty for blessing us with proof bossman that new set she is looking fine, edit* i seen it had treasurevault on the bottom, he usually just teases but i like the teases. does ==this mean we will not see them? =(

17. Schadeschade

Schadeschade ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Posted all the pics of Georgia so you don't have to go to SC. Couldn't be ar$ed to post the vids too, though.

And yes, that's a Franku pic and email

18. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

ooo frank use to be the top info guy and posted in cancer alot, so might be a chance, that post was helping another guy, but works just the same. She has a insane body, ty again. never new they were the same lol people say treasure only teases but frank posted alot and gave info to all the meek like me and other if asked, cool guy,

19. addisonbj

addisonbj

Nothing new on faith ordway?

20. Schadeschade

Schadeschade ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Yes, the set is now 34 GB

Last edited: May 10, 2024
    emwangarand likes this.