1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

LEAKS Leaks Discussions Pt 2 (Read first post before posting in this thread)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by The Masked Avenger, Oct 10, 2021.

1. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

Have you ever heard of any Nikki Glaser nude leaks? She boast so much that she has never got hacked and post topless but blurred promo shots for her stand up in many different cities. Even in her stand up she says no one cares enough about her to take the time to get her nudes. I have posted many different pics of her blurring them saying nah nah nah never gonna see them you hackers. She talks about other women getting hacked but no one wants to hack her. I love female comdians so just a simple yes or no she has nude leaks would be great.She was just on asia's equivalent to our brad pitt "bobby lee's" podcast and was saying she takes so many nudes, but it makes her sad hackers dont care enough about her. Sure its a joke but she says it, in stand up and podcast alot lol
    sorry for long post, just had to put how many times she has taunted hackers with nudes lol
    [​IMG]

hustler077, papasosaj and Shlimshady like this.
  2. Qwerty34

Qwerty34

You about killed me with that brad pitt line. Lol

MyChainsawSummer likes this.
  3. Schadeschade

Schadeschade ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Let me say this: I am not a public library

4. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

yea figured to many were asking, me also on that one. Just happy you gave the info they are putting together a little something . Happy for anything of real celebs. bless you

martiangod likes this.
  5. papasosaj

papasosaj

Not sure why you’re posting in this thread if you don’t want people asking you questions about leaks you keep saying you’re privy to.

TERRASTAR18 and vgfan like this.
  6. Schadeschade

Schadeschade ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Big difference between me chosing when I (can) give some info and being asked for info. Also, I'd rather give feedback to a question not directly addressed to me. There's a lot of people here with information. Let them respond as well

7. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

or end up like bern and a constant stream of asking lol then people get mad when he does not answer them. ty for your service, im ex army so i can say that lol any info you give us on anything is more than you have to, not kissing ass, just saying. No one has to post leaks or give info.

MrMontyPython likes this.
  8. papasosaj

papasosaj

You’re the only one I’m aware of claiming to have first-hand access to unleaked materials.

I guess it’s the snark that gets me. “I’m not a public library” and posts of that nature. If you don’t have the info or can’t share, just say so.

Shlimshady and vgfan like this.
  9. babarboy83

babarboy83

bigred685 and The Lurker like this.
  10. The Lurker

The Lurker Pixel Pusher ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

I don't see it any more. You should assume it got DMCA'd.

Those are the breaks :)

MyChainsawSummer likes this.
  11. KMB

KMB

Does anyone have any info on the Brittany and Pat Mahomes set? Was not expecting to see that.

K_Will likes this.
  12. jOP356hO

jOP356hO

What's the point of a leaks forum if things are so easily removed?

13. Xray

Xray Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun POLL STAR ★

The
    The hosts remove stuff that is flagged as illegal, leaks, or copyrighted. We have leaked threads because not everything is flagged.

14. Schadeschade

Schadeschade ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Yes, I'm going to reply to every question that is posed towards me. Right. If you don't get it: I don't want questions addressed at me in the forum. If you want to know something from me, you can always send a pm

Last edited: May 10, 2024
  15. mastodonivory

mastodonivory

can someone pm be the georgia ellenwood leak

16. addisonbj

addisonbj

does anyone have the faith ordway mega? Pm please

17. Guyute729

Guyute729

So what you're saying is your full of shit. Literally ANY ONE can claim they have stuff. Then say they can't release it but can give tips about it.

I have 1.3Gb Of olivia rodrigo leaks. Tons of topless and 3 picks of fully nude.

No. I don't. But I can say that all day long and idiots we will belive me.

If you claim to be a trader. Show and prove. Or else STFU.

18. S-type

S-type Waiting for Godot Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

1 phun.org is NOT a trading site!
    2 This is NOT a request thread!
    3 This is NOT a bragging thread - if you've got something, post it or shut up!!
    4 What you see is what you get - that's the deal!
    5 If you don't like it, why are you still here?

Manny70000, Cy, Merlin and 19 others like this.
  19. mmaphd

mmaphd

No, but I would love to see her leaks! She's hot af and seems freaky, talks about anal sex all the time.

20. Cy

Cy X-No-Archive ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

I clicked on the "Leaks" header sort icon and came up with virtually no one I have even heard of, unless you go back to the 2017 leaks. Who are these people?