1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

LEAKS Leaks Discussions Pt 2 (Read first post before posting in this thread)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by The Masked Avenger, Oct 10, 2021.

1. Xray

Xray Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

I would not give money to a site that isn't a real site.
    Morgan who? :dunno:

2. Bob4

Bob4

The literal top (non discussion) post in leaks.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2024 at 7:01 PM
    Wonderbreast likes this.
  3. mildlyacceptablefellow

mildlyacceptablefellow

My response to a lot of the leaks. I don't know who probably 90% of the ladies are in the leak tag. But I follow a few lesser-known actresses myself who I'd like to see leaks from and I'm sure many here would say 'who?' to.

4. Bob4

Bob4

5. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

i wanted to put, didn't read lol btw lets get back to leak talk,this is for anyone with legit info not just opinion with nothing to back it please. there is a ton of girls from 1990's and early 2000's photo shoot oput takes being leaked but have not seen any of the big naes with any nipples. Are they all just non nude? there were about 5 diff girls so assuming atleast one had nipples, but i mean a big name. Looks like there just plain ole out takes from old photoshoots, mostly wondering about jessica alba, what a fucking perfect woman and sarah michele gellar. beleive the nip pics are just old ones thats been around forever, hope something good cums from the out takes.

Def30 and Bob4 like this.
  6. tardy

tardy

I'm thinking probably all 5 girls had nipples. I mean, I've known a lot of girls, and every single one of them had nipples. ;)

PhoneR, riddles123 and Snark like this.
  7. Stinger

Stinger

I'm calling BS. There is no way you've seen the nipples of every girl you've ever known, or asked them if they had them.

tardy and Snark like this.
  8. spinmonk

spinmonk

I open every conversation with "so, what're you rockin? The standard duo, the cyclopean single nipple, or the classic witch thirdsies?"

9. tidehigh

tidehigh

well that was out of the blue cara d shower vid and bath pic . anyone wants to be MVP and have any detail of this new set

10. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

your name explains why you would waste space and be off topic with a not even funny joke, atleast make it funny. Anyway to others, alittle more cara is coming and video along the same lines as gifs posted here, just a little different. with a girl ofcourse, just showering no kinky stuff. might even be posted by now, it was on 4 chins. Via 4 chan so take that, how ever you will like.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2024 at 3:43 PM
  11. Anthony Hoffman

Anthony Hoffman

Hopefully there’s more Ashley Benson. The holy fucking grail!

12. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

i think we all can agree ,even trolls. We need a video of them using this in our life. Would be odd if there is atleast not 1 pic of either of them on it.
    [​IMG]

13. TangerieDreamz

TangerieDreamz

theres some more paige bueckers on the way it seems

14. tidehigh

tidehigh

you posted this same message 3 weeks ago before , nothing happened

Geraldjussieu likes this.
  15. mildlyacceptablefellow

mildlyacceptablefellow

You get that from the Clark thread on 4chan? Not the most sound of sources.

DaTroll1941 likes this.
  16. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

Long shot but Fez needs to know, has anyone ever seen Mila Kunis on any credible list and the details like usually on list. Not a wishlist thing, just assuming out of all the list that have been made (credible ones) she is a big name, so must be something. i should have saved list by the credible people and did, but long deleted, maybe someone around here saved some credible list. please and spankyou.Also have not seen the one guy thAT said here there putting together a little something for the fappening anniversary . I dont say his name because he does not like to be tied to the stuff, but he is always right. maybe a little hint on acouple of names?? Seems alot of people here need a little happiness in life. ty also

17. papasosaj

papasosaj

She was on lists back in 2014. Her and Timberlake together. I don’t think those pics were ever released widely but I also heard (again this was a decade ago) that she didn’t show anything.

Since then, I’ve heard nothing.