1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

LEAKS Leaks Discussions Pt 2 (Read first post before posting in this thread)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by The Masked Avenger, Oct 10, 2021.

1. martiangod

martiangod ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Note to everyone keep a eye out in the Celebrity Photos section as well as there are a few outtakes being posted and the thread isn't labeled as a leak.

Yes I think it's absolutely good that everything gets posted regardless of level of stardom because sometimes obscure figures can mean a lot to individual fans who would have no other way of finding leaks of them.

Strongly thanks for your work Pharisäer!

2. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

the first 2 pics are whomever ninabaddass3 is, in the rihanna stuff. tat and no nipple prove that. The rest look like ones that have been out. Or maybe small variations. Many sites that can not be named have said this, not my info. Im not gonna complain that the list was not real, i was told never look a gift whore in the mouth. atleast riri has perfect tits. There was that supposedly billie ellish tit pic posted, but the way the thread was 99% sure not real, just a fat titty and long glittery fingernails. Reverse showed nothing but, that does not mean much at all.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2024
  3. Sonicboyfan1

Sonicboyfan1

I want to see Anne Winters

4. Pharisäer

Pharisäer

Are you into anorexic chicks?

5. Sonicboyfan1

Sonicboyfan1

She not anorexic anymore. She finally put some weight in her body.

6. dc111

dc111

Its been a few hours without a leak, I'm starving here

7. Stinger

Stinger

Thanks for the info. Where would the "not here" be if we were to look for it?

DOGZOFWAR, Xtant and Strafe1701 like this.
  8. Celldweller55

Celldweller55

There are very few things as certain as the sun rising in the morning and setting in the evening.

Someone in here complaining about the women in the leaks not being famous enough is one of those things.

Pharisäer, Snark, Xtant and 2 others like this.
  9. martiangod

martiangod ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Yesterday they leaked in the early morning and early night, today will likely be the same.

10. Rgiles

Rgiles

Most every place I have seen them has deleted them, the case of underage or not

MartMort9801 likes this.
  11. wigglybutt65

wigglybutt65

Makes sense with her only being early 20's

12. Kushman

Kushman

Yep. I rarely jerk off to leaks cuz most don't do it for me, but I might to beat my meat to her ngl

13. DaTroll1941

DaTroll1941

We all really needed to know that ...

vgfan, Xtant, MartMort9801 and 4 others like this.
  14. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

pools closed, gotta wait 10 more years.There were alot of names, even tho im still googling trying to figure out who they are.Maybe im just to old now.

Xtant and Def30 like this.
  15. Kushman

Kushman

Yes. Not like yall aren't doing it too ‍♂️

16. Guy Smiley

Guy Smiley

First, to anyone who posts on any forum, well done. In saying that, I dont think you can link anything that's been posted with what happened 10 years ago. I also dont think you can call anything posted an a BBC or even d celeb. On the ten anniversary I dont think anyone would think "The biggest celeb posted would be the wife of dennis Quaid"

riddles123 and K_Will like this.
  17. adamoky

adamoky

Soooo anyone famous gonna get leaked this time? Or just influencers and NFL wives in this round. Gotta make dinner plans.

18. wigglybutt65

wigglybutt65

Rihanna probably the biggest name this time. Madisyn Shipman probably would have been next on the list of her age could be confirmed

19. WhiteMongoose

WhiteMongoose

Was really holding out hope for the rest of the Jlaw set that has been rumored for years.

kabnt2005 and Xtant like this.
  20. fishy93

fishy93

honestly, this weekend wasn't a total bust, it was more than what I expected, I expected nothing would leak. I guess it's a win. maybe something better will come tomorrow?