1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

LEAKS Leaks Discussions Pt 2 (Read first post before posting in this thread)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by The Masked Avenger, Oct 10, 2021.

1. max-a-million

max-a-million

I understand caution, but is there any reason to think the new vids were older than the ones that were leaked previously and which are still hosted here? The talk then was that that leak was partial and the sex vids were included. It seems logical that they were all captured in the same timeframe but that the original leak was merely a tease of the full set.

Xtant likes this.
  2. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

for anyone questioning ua stuff, check the data,instead of message after message of people debating it , i dont know any of them so i have no say on yes or no. but that is the only way to know. With the lily m0 stuff only 1 was ua, the cereal box, the guy posting them stopped after people started to say ua and made sure all posted were of age.And sure people can change the data, but that would be kinda evil.

inb4lock likes this.
  3. Pharisäer

Pharisäer

certainly no evil people with time on their hand on the internet

Snark, martiangod, riddles123 and 3 others like this.
  4. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

also ty for all the post, some people got mad. but its more than we had. and no one had to risk it or even do it.

Xtant, martiangod, inb4lock and 4 others like this.
  5. ironmikeyv

ironmikeyv ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

hopefully more news reporters.

6. hustler077

hustler077

I'd like to see some of the hot women from HGTV and other places like that as well

Xtant and Shlimshady like this.
  7. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

jokes aside Vanessa Lavorato had a pot xookijg show on vice channel wirh b-real from cypress hill, she still does stuff. Insanely hot to me and always wanted nudes. here are some pics, relivent because i seen her on a old list that had other celebs that leaked. show was called bong appetite , she was on a national show infusing everything with weed and wrote books on it also/books and in breal podcast the smoke box, percet woman the grows,cooks and lead person in weed cooking for celebs. If any low celeb she would be the one please. video is b reals famous show where he gets stoned will all kinda celebs, u would be surprised the names
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 3, 2024
  8. yertey

yertey

debating ua age sets for some but how are none of you aware a large chuck of the paige and azzi pics are when they were also ua

9. K_Will

K_Will

My heart felt funny when I spotted that yellow tag next to Chanel West Coast's name. The leak gods have been good today.

10. emwangarand

emwangarand

For real. Some people on this board that's about about sexy/nude women seem offended at the sight of sexy/nude women.
    Thanks again for uploading leaks, Pharisäer (and Jaklin!)

11. Fenix34

Fenix34

I could be confusing it, but didnt she already have a good amount of nude leaks before?

Xtant and martiangod like this.
  12. K_Will

K_Will

The only thing I know of was a paparazzi pic of her sexting a picture of her boob to someone.

Xtant and martiangod like this.
  13. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

Chanel West Coast is a great leak, now we are talking, hope for dirty stuff or a full nude mirror shot with meow showing or even either doggy style pussy shots. i watch ridicoulnesss every morning before work. hell yea. this could save the leaks some. ty ty she is basically mtv now lol jesus like almost 1k episodes thats wild.no leaks before but sum hot club dancing where her tit popped out and flopping everywhere to the comment above

Last edited: Sep 3, 2024
  14. MartMort9801

MartMort9801

Stella Hudgens? It's a wonder her set still has value and hasn't dropped sooner given how far she's going on OF.

15. haydaddict

haydaddict Smiley King ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

I just read there's a rumour about a new Hayden Panettiere video that was leaked.
    I'd be indebt to anyone who finds it if its real.

16. Garbagemail

Garbagemail

I've been waiting for so long for anyone to mention or even remember her from her vice show. I didn't even know she was in a list and now I'm getting my hopes up which sucks because I know this only leads to disappointment. She's so hot though man I hope someone pulls through on this

17. papasosaj

papasosaj

We ever gonna get the Carly Chaikin leak?

Garbagemail and martiangod like this.
  18. slicknickers121

slicknickers121

Anyone heard anything about a dafne keen leak? I heard there were censored previews floating around.

Xtant, martiangod, Tony166 and 2 others like this.
  19. mildlyacceptablefellow

mildlyacceptablefellow

The wishful thinking has begun.

20. papasosaj

papasosaj

I know the Chaikin set exists. It was teased years ago.

Xtant, MartMort9801 and martiangod like this.