1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

LEAKS Leaks Discussions Pt 2 (Read first post before posting in this thread)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by The Masked Avenger, Oct 10, 2021.

1. Amorphous

Amorphous

We'll see who's right when the Hailee Steinfeld/Anna Kendrick/Keirnan Shipka/Taylor Swift lesbian gangbang video drops. We'll see who's right!

Mistwolf, Snark, powderedtost and 8 others like this.
  2. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

didnt they keep adding actual puzzle pieces to it? lol when a new tease was put out it was just another piece of the puzzle.had to be one of mr.robots games, doing that lol Love her olive toned skin tho, not sure what she is, not that it matters. Hoped she would get more work after that cool ass show. I want more chanel west coast tho, that was a surprise, only nuides she has had, she did on purpose like that one weird ig i think video where she shook her loose top in some spastic dance to make her tit pop out but act like a accident. but the club dance short video is hot, where she was dancing and her tit popped out and she kept going. damn that titty was going 90 miles a hour lol def worth a google.long message, your reading quota is done for today lol need more chanel please, they were the best thing leaked this wekend and week

Last edited: Sep 3, 2024
    Xtant and martiangod like this.
  3. papasosaj

papasosaj

I don’t think they ever added the one(s) that showed the goods. I just figured by now it would have been so widely traded that it would have come out.

martiangod likes this.
  4. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

there was a 1/2 nipple, but since pic was in actual puzzle form, it was hard to see, im sure someone still has it saved,"edit" found it on another site, but pic is sooo old the pic host site is not a site anymore, clicked it but went to blank page

martiangod likes this.
  5. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

Dafne Keen, someone was trying to sell these, no idea if real or fake or who the seller was, if any indication ua, which i dont think so, but if so, mods delete. i do not support ua in anyway. no age date or anything. someone please check pic data for if faked,ua or any of the reg stuff. I dont know enough about her personally. new from another forum, dont shoot the messenger please. we all know how tricky sellers can be.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. martiangod

martiangod ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

They are screenshots of the images so they won't include Metadata.
    Look real to me.
    I'd give them their own thread but put censored in the title.

7. jax2021

jax2021

Pleasantly surprised by Ali Liebert wish there were more.

8. K_Will

K_Will

Please... don't give me hope.

9. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

i will let a pro do that. did not seem deepfaked, but didnt think since there screenshots, no meta. ty I fyou would like, go ahead, i just found them on another forum like valtmor or beetlejuice i cant say sites name, its alot of drama there, so i never talk there. But no one knows anything yet about them, just random user comments going on.Maybe jaklin will do some investigating and post or atleast say if a good hoax or real. Or the other good info guy. I never know if i should say there name or not, some like to be known, some dont, that leak.will message you the site, they are trying to be sold tho, but dont go by comments there, to much toxic stuff always edit to all asking, i am no one and know nothing, just a lurker and helping. if someone makes a thread dont say me, im just a perv fan here, ps its not from main leak site

martiangod likes this.
  10. zeusaphone

zeusaphone

That seems unlikely since they didn't get together until they were both in college

emwangarand, Xtant and martiangod like this.
  11. cubic83

cubic83

Tell me there is the same hope for Chloe Bennet, Candice Patton, and Elizabeth Olsen... I hope so for Dafne Keen

xcvxzv, Xtant and martiangod like this.
  12. cubic83

cubic83

I hope them so much, even more...

13. mildlyacceptablefellow

mildlyacceptablefellow

Doesn't seem faked but at the same time, especially the second, doesn't quite look like her, either. In all the selfies I've seen, she tends to have a black phone.

I can't lie, I'd probably be more interested in more topless Sophie pics from their road trip. :p

14. yertey

yertey

that isnt true the many of the images show them in usa basketball gear which they were only ever on together at the same time when they were both minors. Azzi also didnt get a belly button piercing until she was 17 which you can look for yourself 90% of azzis content is without it so she is verifiably a minor in them besides the obvious face of a child she has in them. Many of the images that have 3y date on them from snap actually from 2018/2019 not 2021 because that is the year the set was made.

emwangarand and Xtant like this.
  15. Shlimshady

Shlimshady

I got verrrrry excited for a second there

16. Amorphous

Amorphous

Yes, put Dafne Keen next to the leaks icon and give some people heart attacks.

17. emwangarand

emwangarand

Now I'm recalling the first time I saw the first era Fappening stuff begin to trickle out. Probably the fastest heart rate in my whole life. My mouse-hand was literally shaking, I could barely click on them. Couldn't believe it.

K_Will likes this.
  18. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

Lastly someone awhile back asked about lauren cohan, trusted people said its just out takes, the horn and the nipople one from this set has been out for a year. Theres lots, but thats all i know about it. Her and rosita i think are the only ones without leaks, well cohan had some of the out takes leaked with nip. even beth had non nude leaks, all for today, just a follow up i forgto to answer, again i am no one, just lurk.
    [​IMG]

Todd S Sayre likes this.
  19. Pharisäer

Pharisäer

Was gonna leak more Cohan outtakes on the weekend but too much work to search for release dates of the photoshoots, name of the photographer etc. and to see if there's already a thread with some of the original pics

Don't know anyone who has that

MyChainsawSummer and papasosaj like this.
  20. Schadeschade

Schadeschade ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

What's with those thumbnail previews of CWC??
    [​IMG]

MyChainsawSummer likes this.