1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

LEAKS Leaks Discussions Pt 2 (Read first post before posting in this thread)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by The Masked Avenger, Oct 10, 2021.

1. jOP356hO

jOP356hO

If I had a client under the age of 25 leak I'd tell them to declare the pics underage, real or not. Fastest way to get them off the internet.

martiangod and powderedtost like this.
  2. blinksy

blinksy

dumb question i know, but, who is that?

martiangod and vgfan like this.
  3. nimb1999

nimb1999

You're hoping ain't you. Besides she's only 19 now. From my viewpoint she's already very young:cool:

martiangod and Machiner like this.
  4. badass610

badass610

Not a dumb question, I also have no idea.

5. OmniusPrime

OmniusPrime

I'm sure that's happened before, but I've always wondered why the creator of the images isn't subsequently arrested for creating CP, since any explicit image of a minor is considered CP.

fudefrak, martiangod, Xtant and 2 others like this.
  6. mildlyacceptablefellow

mildlyacceptablefellow

Pretty sure there is an exception if you make pics of yourself. It's probably illegal to post them, which doesn't really apply here.

I suppose technically it's illegal to take nude pics of yourself, but it's kinda like how two 16yos sleeping together is technically mutual statutory rape in many states.

martiangod likes this.
  7. talon5233

talon5233

I think it's Chanel West Coast

8. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

one of the host of ridiculousness thats on mtv 24/7, pretty much the only show they play anymore, not saying that sarcastically , they just show it all day everyday, almost like the impractical jokers, def would like more of her. i think there cose to 1,000 episodes now, thats wild.

martiangod, Xtant and K_Will like this.
  9. wigglybutt65

wigglybutt65

Though she left the show around the same time she gave birth

martiangod and K_Will like this.
  10. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

ok? then she came back and now has another show just for her, no idea why i ever reply to u.99 percent of your comments are negative. ok back to leak talk

Last edited: Sep 4, 2024
    martiangod, Xtant and badass610 like this.
  11. adamoky

adamoky

FUCK ME, I did not expect that much from Dafne Keen. That's the ScarJo of this dump for me. Game over, my day is lost.

martiangod, fool1980, KMB and 6 others like this.
  12. Schadeschade

Schadeschade ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

These were not teased, just a wish list

martiangod and Xtant like this.
  13. Saint kilou

Saint kilou

Never saw anything from her here. Would be really nice!

martiangod likes this.
  14. jOP356hO

jOP356hO

I haven't watched the leaks thread this obsessively in a long time. Hope we get more, of Dafne and other bigger name celebs.

15. MartMort9801

MartMort9801

It's a NN preview sadly but it also has the 'treasurevault' watermark, so we'll never see it.

martiangod, Xtant, Def30 and 2 others like this.
  16. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

maybe the rest of the lauren cohan shoot leaks will have nipple,already was 2 half nipples. the shoot that shows the most and did her self with the band leader hat and completly seethrough shirt , i did not see in the preview set stuff, but there gotta be better tits in that one then, the previews of the shoot i posted before. Was hoping for real leaks like a plain nude standimg selfshot, but glad she showed them the best herself, oddly every real nipple i seen with ehr she has a horn in her hand lol 2 different shoots. Only thing that could beat those amazing Dafnee keen leaks would be a reg plain topless shot of MBB. Huge surprise, who ever actually leaked that ty so much. some people like to be named and thanked, some do not at all. So i never know when to say ty. not ass kissing, its true gratefulness. We got alot of walking dead girls leaks, so i dont wanna be greedy. Rosita would be amazing just a nude mirror shot, she is under rated in hotness on the show. ok just jabbering, still star struck from the keen stuff, heard more is to come, would be cool to atleast know what, but again dont wanna be greedy, the stuff we got was mind blowing, reading quota is filled for today lol good to read everyday, even if its half autism

martiangod and Def30 like this.
  17. sloppenhiemer4567

sloppenhiemer4567

anything about the madelyn cline set ?

martiangod and MyChainsawSummer like this.
  18. MxDT

MxDT

Anything on Olivia Rodrigo?

19. murrymurryeverywhere

murrymurryeverywhere

I hope someone will be a hero and release them. A lot of good folks on this board. I'm sure one of them have the pictures.

20. edwardg91

edwardg91

Impossible. I don't think she will extremely degenerate herself in her very young and innocent age.

martiangod likes this.