1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

LEAKS Leaks Discussions Pt 2 (Read first post before posting in this thread)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by The Masked Avenger, Oct 10, 2021.

1. Froggerunner

Froggerunner

Yeah me too. I’ve wanted an Alex Morgan leak for so long. I was so happy, then so disappointed. Really cruel lol

Xtant, Todd S Sayre and CaptainFan88 like this.
  2. Paperboy1973

Paperboy1973

It depends on your niche, though MBB probably has the most widespread appeal. And her nudes would make the biggest splash, definitely. No disagreement.

But I think there are others who are just a few steps away from her.

The commercial failure of "Marvels" aside, Iman Vellani (Ms. Marvel) is "America's sweetheart" for a lot of my fellow geeks, as is Dafne Keen (besides the Wolverine movies, she starred in HBO's "His Dark Materials.")

Dafne Keen didn't surprise me, frankly, because she's been doing braless and see-through pics and video clips since the moment she turned 18, it seems.

Rowan Blanchard is "America's sweetheart" for people who thought Dita Von Teese, Rose McGowan, and Evan Rachel Wood were America's goth-adjacent sweethearts. Not really my thing, but the people who love her seem to really love her.

Let's not forget Sadie Sink has her fan base (including me).

And Angourie Rice's star is on the rise after The Whale. They're both contemporaries of MBB, more or less.

The Riverdale and 13 Reasons Why girls feel like a half-step between JLaw and MBB's cohort of beauties. If Katherine Langford did a proper nude scene, I could say I've lived a life with not enough regrets to mention. :)

3. Schadeschade

Schadeschade ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

There's no sex vid in CWC's set

Xtant and emwangarand like this.
  4. RedGuill

RedGuill

I'd include Sydney Sweeney in this list, even if she's a couple years older than the rest of them. I think the fact that she does nude scenes a bit often makes us forget about her when it comes to leaks.

Also, a small correction, it was Sadie Sink on The Whale, not Angourie Rice.

Paperboy1973 likes this.
  5. bd123456

bd123456

are there any full nudes? and when will the rest
    be dropping?

Xtant, Chung Us and Carlos_$ like this.
  6. Benyboyo

Benyboyo

Britt@ny Will@ms (brittwilll on IG) has a set

emwangarand and kabnt2005 like this.
  7. phix10

phix10

Those shots of Rowan B just saw from a party Man I Hope there is a leak soon!

8. Xray

Xray Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

Punctuation is your friend. I tried to look up "a party man" thinking it was a movie or show.

9. Paperboy1973

Paperboy1973

Thanks for catching that. I was moving text around and messed it up. Fixed.

10. kabnt2005

kabnt2005

Josh Allen’s ex

Xtant and emwangarand like this.
  11. BIGJ30

BIGJ30

Hoping we get that soon! Any idea how recent it was? Like pre or post silicone..?

Xtant likes this.
  12. kabnt2005

kabnt2005

No clue, just adding context of who it is.

Xtant likes this.
  13. jOP356hO

jOP356hO

Would be way better if it was Josh Allen's current girlfriend.

14. wigglybutt65

wigglybutt65

Would love Hailee nudity

Paperboy1973, Xtant, Mistwolf and 6 others like this.
  15. fishy93

fishy93

really wish she'd go to OF, she'd make bank. what's she doing now anyway, what's stopping her?

16. honkywonkers

honkywonkers

that would really be the best

Paperboy1973, Xtant, Mistwolf and 7 others like this.
  17. joeb316

joeb316

Jon Bon Jovi would probably use his billions to make sure those nudes never saw the light of day giving bonuses to the police officers around the world that caught those that tried to humiliate his son and leak Millie's nudes. He would probably pay extra to have those people beaten severely cause they "resisted arrest".

devilsdancefloor42 likes this.
  18. dc111

dc111

Anybody hear about/have the Penny Oleksiak leaks from a few years ago?

19. JimJones1989

JimJones1989

The only noteworthy thing she's done in years is voicing Gwen in those animated spider-man movies. Definitely not in-demand as an actress.

20. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

never heard of Rowan Blanchard,sadie has only been in 2 shows and all the girls from riverdale have done very little work after riverdale, all are hot but meh?. lol i do not understand any of your girls to be on that list. rice is cute, but not that known. ok back to normal mbb talk