1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

LEAKS Leaks Discussions Pt 2 (Read first post before posting in this thread)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by The Masked Avenger, Oct 10, 2021.

1. James25

James25 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

She's definitely over 18 in the nude pics.

BillCosbysLawyer and RaiderCane like this.
  2. wigglybutt65

wigglybutt65

Hopefully she is after the issues last time.

3. malarkey

malarkey

lol, she's 25 now. And one glance will tell you they are from the recent "Juicy Era" not gymnast era. How old does she have to get before the needless Karen'ing stops?

4. dc111

dc111

Dang, that McKayla Maroney set is disappoting

5. yungmanlike

yungmanlike

Yeah sadly, seems like it’s a Snapchat rip or something with all the filters and random little clips of her just start a video and then laughing and ending it.

6. ironmikeyv

ironmikeyv ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

better then nothing because I've seen sets worse then this. not every set will be paige level.

Tony166, RaiderCane and Def30 like this.
  7. Bob275

Bob275

I wish something properly juicy would drop. Or even something from a more take from a juicy set would do me. Something from the Maddy Hill set for example, but it seems nothing will ever come out of that one like so many others.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2021
    vgfan likes this.
  8. Curzon88

Curzon88

Looks like Demi Lovato is dropping more. Anyone know what the info on her set was?

CaptainFan88, Tony166 and bill downy like this.
  9. sheikyerbouti1

sheikyerbouti1

I simply don't buy that someone who looks that good naked and spends that much time taking pics of themselves only has those few nudes

CelebLover1 likes this.
  10. bill downy

bill downy

i just saw the pussy rubbing vid. there's others ?

CaptainFan88 likes this.
  11. Mark 13

Mark 13

I have seen a few people bragging about hoarding sets, almost as if it fills a void in their soul. Michelle Keegan, Sair Khan, Megan Jossa, Jessica Plummer are top of my wish list if we are talking about uk birds of the telly, doubt these will ever see the light of day though, unless someone drops a blackmailer's ransom on their front door step.

riddles123 likes this.
  12. yungmanlike

yungmanlike

Don’t get me wrong, it’s always good when there’s anything from someone who I actually know, would just have been nice if there were even a few nude shots from the front, doesn’t need to be Paige level

13. jmochena

jmochena 15 Year Member

I love leaks and hope Santa is generous this year! :grouphug:

Kev366 and Tony166 like this.
  14. Keith David

Keith David

I could buy it, after what Nassar did to her

vgfan likes this.
  15. dgenerate

dgenerate 15 Year Member

Any particular reason as to why my post in the Demi Lovato thread has vanished? This hasn't been the first time it's happened. :shrug: It was an active thread, if there was something wrong i would have appreciated a reply as to what was wrong, even if it was a private one??

16. James25

James25 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth. We've been really spoiled the last few months. First we got a topless video of Selena Gomez. Then we got naked pics of McKayla Maroney. Then we got a video of Demi Lovato masturbating. And soon we will get naked pics of Ariel Winter, Minka Kelly, and Elizabeth Gillies.

17. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

What are you talking about? Are you talking about the entire purpose of this thread? Keeping the random comments out of threads that can be added to over years and grow to pages and pages of pointless commentary and 5 or 6 pics that you have to dig through to even locate? Is that what you're talking about? I think its spelled out pretty clearly in the OP of this thread. I think I've done a good job of making it very clear where I stand.

For what its worth, its only active because a mod hasnt merged it with the existing thread, which is a locked thread. When I merge the content posts, Im not bringing over yours or any other commentary that belongs in this thread. So it wasnt deleted, just not transferred. Im not compelled to run it by anyone if I act on something that breaches the rules or what is acceptable. I may if I feel the party involved really is ignorant to whats expected but I know thats not the case with you.

18. The Lurker

The Lurker Pixel Pusher ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

19. haltfire

haltfire

you know for sure we’ll be getting Ariel soon???

virus115 likes this.
  20. Raziel21

Raziel21

That would be the Merriest of Christmases. :arms: