1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

LEAKS Leaks Discussions Pt 2 (Read first post before posting in this thread)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by The Masked Avenger, Oct 10, 2021.

1. jmochena

jmochena 15 Year Member

Any idea what that means? :confused:

2. Duncan7

Duncan7

I have uploaded more photos of Lili Reinhart to the thread "Lili Reinhart - outtake from old photoshoot". These are leak pictures, but the moderator has deleted them. I do not know why.

3. Graelock

Graelock

If this is true, than I will be wishing for this to drop before Christmas, it would be an awesome gift.:drooling:

CaptainFan88 likes this.
  4. yucon

yucon "nice tool, kid" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

Those photos have been posted before and were removed due to legal issues.

5. Duncan7

Duncan7

okay. thanks for the info. But i think leaked pictures are always more or less illegal?

maybe some celebrities just need better lawyers

Last edited: Dec 3, 2021
    virus115 likes this.
  6. martiangod

martiangod ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Maybe edit the title of this thread and add (read OP before commenting on any leak threads) because people in the future may not know there are rules here that apply to other threads and so if they are never in this thread or only see the most recent pages they may not know.

Just a suggestion, thanks for your patience! :)

7. Duncan7

Duncan7

Sarah Snyder has leaks too

BillCosbysLawyer likes this.
  8. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

Perhaps. All I can say is that if we are contacted regarding DMCA or another legal issue, we remove the offending post or posts. Easier to just comply than take it any further.

Its not really a big deal. It doesnt take much for me to remove any posts that dont belong. If its a new guy then I will let them know why. I didnt in this case because dgenerate is definitely not a new guy. We worked it out through pm. Im hesitant to make the title of the thread that long. Plus, that still would only solve the issue if people bother to read it. Theres rules stickied at the top of each section that have been there for years and plenty of newbies dont read them. Plenty of old heads that never read them, for that matter.

Nothing wrong with a sensible suggestion.

dgenerate, Duncan7 and martiangod like this.
  9. MxDT

MxDT

Really wish we could see a preview of the liz gillies set. That'd be amazing!. Hope it gets leaked beofre next year.

10. fudefrak

fudefrak

It's not that surprising, since she already had nudes leaked years ago.

11. Faitmaker

Faitmaker

Lawyers must have come for Lily…

virus115 and Kev585 like this.
  12. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

There is info to suggest that she may have been underage in some or all of the nude pics. In a situation dealing with potential underage content, Id rather err on the side of caution.

BillCosbysLawyer, Def30 and Sonic44 like this.
  13. Underfodaa

Underfodaa

They used the underage card...damn. Definitely not all pictures. She got her "Baby" tattoo when she 18+. But I understand not taking chances.

14. Phantom111

Phantom111

always works easier if you play the card under 18 ... if not some should be with you

15. tonchan

tonchan

This sucks... Well, if any celebrity is reading this message, please take your private pics with the most recent copy of The New York Times next to you. We're tired of the underage card. Thanks.

16. PinguPingu

PinguPingu

Would anyone be kind enough to post the MyKayla mega as a K2S link. Thank you very much if so

17. vgfan

vgfan

I saw someone on TFB claiming there were some Daddario explicit sets. Literally that's all that was said, no other info.

Ron5689, Kev585 and MxDT like this.
  18. Keith David

Keith David

I'll believe that when I see it

virus115, CaptainFan88 and Kev585 like this.
  19. MxDT

MxDT

The guy that posted about this is pretty reliable. He also said a few weeks ago that Liz Gillies and Maia Mitchell both have nude set. Let's hope we get to see them, or at least some previews before the year ends.

20. Clarence Boddicker

Clarence Boddicker 15 Year Member

I’m certainly not holding my breath for the Daddario stuff, but if by some miracle they actually exist…my God.

My God.