1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

LEAKS Leaks Discussions Pt 2 (Read first post before posting in this thread)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by The Masked Avenger, Oct 10, 2021.

1. fudefrak

fudefrak

Saw those tags and my heart skipped a beat, especially because of Taylor Swift and Kate Beckinsale. Not quite what I was thinking it would be haha but hey, more content is nice. Hopefully there's more than these previews to come!

martiangod and Sonic44 like this.
  2. El Presador

El Presador

I wish all of these leaks didn't happen so late. Makes me think we won't see anything until tomorrow but hopefully I'm wrong.

martiangod likes this.
  3. jmochena

jmochena 15 Year Member

Hopefully the smoke turns to fire!

Ron5689 and martiangod like this.
  4. Mark Herras

Mark Herras

Might any of you have the backstage photos of Miranda Kerr? I would be more than willing to pay for those

BillCosbysLawyer likes this.
  5. Clarence Boddicker

Clarence Boddicker 15 Year Member

[​IMG]

vito4in, jmochena, Ron5689 and 2 others like this.
  6. MOKdaROK

MOKdaROK

Tis a beautiful sight....

Ron5689, martiangod and MxDT like this.
  7. Cornelius4131

Cornelius4131

Just let me get Sofia and Ariel's please.

martiangod likes this.
  8. fudefrak

fudefrak

In case you were like me and missed it, there's a great Zara Larsson leak tagged incorrectly as OF

martiangod likes this.
  9. MxDT

MxDT

It's happ...i mean, it's fappening again!!!! :applause::applause::applause:
    If there is nudity in the Taylor Swift set i might die of a heart attack but hey...i'd die a happy man!

Ron5689, martiangod and fudefrak like this.
  10. Sonic44

Sonic44

Kate beckinsale would be amazing

martiangod likes this.
  11. martiangod

martiangod ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Atwell & Beckinsale, nothing else matters.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

12. Faitmaker

Faitmaker

Oh wouldn’t it be great if Julianne’s included Nina?

13. Marcemarc

Marcemarc

I’ll be the pessimist/realist and point out whoever sent these previews didn’t use ones with blurred out nudity for basically everyone who hasn’t already been nude in the past (with the exception of Hough). Obviously that’s still great, I’m all for mor Lawrence but I’m guessing that Swift, Beckinsale, and Vergara don’t have much more.

14. martiangod

martiangod ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Eh the previews for Kristen Stewart weren't that explicit either & that set turned out great.

15. haydaddict

haydaddict Smiley King ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

You know where to find me if a certain cheerleader gets hacked....again.
    [​IMG]

insaniac69 and Kev585 like this.
  16. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

It will be dealt with.

17. tonchan

tonchan

The thing is, discussions were opened with a single, tagged image. There's no content to begin with, it's just material for speculation, a thing that people should do in this thread instead. It also provides visibility to the guy who's trying to trade/sell the sets, which obviously it's not that good. Just my opinion.
    It was also VERY underwhelming to enter Celeb Extra today, seeing all these big names with the tag "Leaks" next to them, only to discover that there was nothing to see yet. The only great leak we saw, Zara Larsson, didn't even get the tag "Leaks" :D

jmochena, loulouloll and fudefrak like this.
  18. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

I dont disagree with your disappointment. These current crop of threads have pretty much nothing of interest other than potentially meaning something is out there and it may drop at some point. However, there have been leaks in the past that started exactly like these. Crap in the beginning and more and more slowly trickling out. Sometimes taking years before we see the good stuff. Still, if these are private pics not meant for or taken with the general public in mind, they are still leaks. We have plenty of non nude threads of celebs here at phun. If it helps, just think of these threads as placeholders

sitonb10, RaiderCane, tonchan and 2 others like this.
  19. martiangod

martiangod ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

My absolute ideal dream leak (that is actually plausible) would be HQ daytime full body pics of Hayley Atwell showering here.

K_Will and CaptainFan88 like this.
  20. sitonb10

sitonb10 "Knight of Fuckery" ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun's Late Bloomer

Where I appreciate that there is a hope of a new string of "Leaks" but except for the Ariel Winter
    and maybe one more it's all been advertisement for things to maybe come and nothing else.
    I'm excited along with all the others but ...

:dunno:

:thinks:

Last edited: Oct 23, 2021
    RaiderCane likes this.