1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

LEAKS Leaks Discussions Pt 2 (Read first post before posting in this thread)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by The Masked Avenger, Oct 10, 2021.

1. MERPER

MERPER 15 Year Member

If I remember this correctly she was making a joke about how there's no point in anyone trying to hack her since she has shown the same stuff that would be gained by hacking anyway. Could be wrong but yeah I don't think she was being serious.

2. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

Im sure most people are aware that there should be no commentary in leaked threads. Thats the purpose of this thread. Most of you have been very good about keeping it in here. However, some of you dont seem to care. Since you dont care, Im going to respond in kind. If I see someone that has posted in this thread, which is an acknowledgement that this thread exists and its purpose, post in a leak thread before its locked I will hand you a 2 week ban. I have tried to be cool about this but Im done now.

MolochTophet, janus92, MERPER and 8 others like this.
  3. orwellnelson

orwellnelson 15 Year Member

Not to be "that guy" but... Sydney has 48 movie and TV show credits. She has had nude scenes in one movie ("The Voyeurs") and one TV show ("Euphoria"). How is that "every movie?"

4. havewelost

havewelost

Don't be that guy.

5. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

Neither of you be the guy that gets removed from the thread. Keep it civil in here. Im allowing pretty much anything just dont start bullshit in here.

6. vgfan

vgfan

British tabloids have articles about a celebrity couple who had their sex tape leaked recently. Anyone here know who that might be?

7. KMB

KMB

Does anyone know if there is any more to the set of Hannah Kepple? She plays Moon on Cobra Kai and would love to know if there is any more besides the three ones posted already.

8. RKS

RKS Set condition 1 SQ for strategic missile launch. 15 Year Member

Those two videos of Ana Karina Soto look like they were hacked from her security system or something :confused:

9. SeeJay

SeeJay

Purely speculation, I’d perhaps suggest Tess Daly & Vernon Kaye. I’m fairly certain he got caught out by Tess in the past for sending pics of himself to other women, so then making their own videos is fairly plausible

10. tidehigh

tidehigh

iirc he was sliding into rhian sugden's DM's

11. boleskine

boleskine

Apparently it's Rochelle Humes from The Saturdays and her husband Marvin

12. Anthonym122

Anthonym122

I almost had a heart attack when I seen this, when I first quickly glanced at her name I thought finally I would get to see Anna Karenina nude.

13. K_Will

K_Will

Is the Roxy Striar leaks the real deal?

14. nexus6a

nexus6a

Whatever happended to those Sair Khan leaks. All we got was a thumbnail image and a single sample photo.

15. vito4in

vito4in

is it out yet?

16. sheikyerbouti1

sheikyerbouti1

where are you seeing this?

EDIT: scratch that, found them. Sure seem legit to me!

Last edited: Feb 3, 2022
  17. Datguy24

Datguy24

Was there ever any more of Chloe Fineman?

18. K_Will

K_Will

I usually find out about leaks here first, but since I didn't even see any mention of them, I wasn't sure if it was because of misidentification or if they were just fakes.

19. nexus6a

nexus6a

Where can I find it?

Sonic44 likes this.
  20. Ultimate Brolly

Ultimate Brolly

kristen bell and ellen page has sets? and what is on them? i know probably we never gonna see any new big name get her set dropped, but at least its nice to know what are in there sets just to imagine them, thanks.

Tony166, Kev585 and MxDT like this.