1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

LEAKS Leaks Discussions Pt 2 (Read first post before posting in this thread)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by The Masked Avenger, Oct 10, 2021.

1. MxDT

MxDT

Where did u heard this? Had no idea their names were out there. A lot of a listers are rumoured to have sets: Selena Gomez (a second set exists, but the guy who has it never leaks or trades, the treasurevault guy), apparently Victoria Justice and Liz Gillies have explicit sets. Gal Gadot has a nn set. So... never say never.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2022
  2. tidehigh

tidehigh

4chanthehacker last year dropped a load of previews of celebs including ellen page last year . kristen bell been rumoured to have a topless set but only a few have the set

3. Holland3

Holland3

I've found two. Are there more?

4. K_Will

K_Will

There were 55, most were bikini or selfie pics with cleavage. Only about 6 or 7 had her with her breasts out, including 2 with clothespins on her nipples.

Kev585 likes this.
  5. PinguPingu

PinguPingu

When a DMCA request is received I read it only applies to that specific thread, not reposts is that correct? Seems a bad loophole for the celebs. Although I’d still like to see some that got DMCA’d

6. KMB

KMB

I would be SO happy to see the full Chloe set. Hope it leaks soon. those teasers out a few months ago looked amazing

I also hope there is more of Katrina Bowden. She looks incredible but I'm greedy for actual nudity heh.

MikeDave likes this.
  7. haydaddict

haydaddict Smiley King ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

At last a somewhat real ''celebrity'' gets leaked.

MikeDave and CaptainFan88 like this.
  8. Ultimate Brolly

Ultimate Brolly

thanks for the great set of Gabriella Wilde, too bad no videos and pussy, but she is famous and very pretty

9. dc111

dc111

Glad that leaks are back. Been too long.

10. Raziel21

Raziel21

Fine pick me up on a Sunday morning. :D

11. Lord Revgos

Lord Revgos

Its just Victoria Justice with the explicit set from what I have heard. Liz is full frontal and Miranda Cosgrove topless. fingers crossed for all three!

MxDT, Bob275, fudefrak and 3 others like this.
  12. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

These 3 would indeed be nice but I wont hold my breath.

13. MOKdaROK

MOKdaROK

Sadly, none of these will ever see the light of day...but I can dream at least.

Bob275 and CaptainFan88 like this.
  14. Ultimate Brolly

Ultimate Brolly

too bad they didnt drop some censored previews leaks of miranda and liz, no complete sets just censored previews to know those sets exist

15. Sonic44

Sonic44

Miranda and VJ explicit would be great. I’ll have a tiny bit of hope though. Never thought we’d see a Selena Gomez leak but then we did

MikeDave, Strafe1701 and CaptainFan88 like this.
  16. Fenix34

Fenix34

They may not be a listers but damn those are some nice leaks recently. That hockey players sexy and tasmin i remember being sexy in camelot.

fool1980, Def30 and Sonic44 like this.
  17. Ron5689

Ron5689

I want more Charissa Thompson. She has one of my favorite leaks where she's in her dressing room all dressed up for work. Then she strips down and starts masturbating. All this while you hear people (probably her co-workers) outside talking. And she keeps saying she has to be quiet.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2022
  18. Soopercow

Soopercow

Katrina Bowden is so hot, wish her leaks showed more than her Instagram though

MikeDave and K_Will like this.
  19. sheikyerbouti1

sheikyerbouti1

Katrina Bowden deserves some kind of lifetime achievement award for being a tease even in her leaks

No1_Dave, fudefrak, MikeDave and 4 others like this.
  20. sdlfhv98

sdlfhv98

I am new to the forum and glad I found it :). However, I am genuinely curious how sooo many leaks come about. Are you all just like expert hackers and get into phones? Is it like bad passwords mostly?