1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

LEAKS Leaks Discussions Pt 2 (Read first post before posting in this thread)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by The Masked Avenger, Oct 10, 2021.

1. MikeDave

MikeDave

Just for now, would you settle for a little bit of a nip slip?

Since apparently no one else has noticed it, I'd like to point out, leak pic #2 shows half of her right areola, under her left ring finger & a squished left nipple, peeking out from under her left wrist.

Seriously, even if you don't buy into the nipples, the roughly 50% of the flesh of both boobs has to be worth another look. And more eyes on the case has to be a good thing.

See it in the leak thread here:
    https://forum.phun.org/threads/k2s-katrina-bowden.4180520/

Here's the thumbnail:
    [​IMG]

2. Fenix34

Fenix34

This guys wearing a wire for sure.

3. Warpigg

Warpigg

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

4. DocMambo

DocMambo

We're all actually disgruntled DHS employees that have access to this stuff already.

K_Will likes this.
  5. vgfan

vgfan

Love comments like this for the pure pointlessness and "look, a boobie!" early teen vibes.

indobson and riddles123 like this.
  6. sheikyerbouti1

sheikyerbouti1

Really did not expect a leak from the actress who played Bernie Mac's daughter....also did not expect them to be nearly that good

7. mcr182

mcr182

She has an onlyfans buts it's non nude

CaptainFan88 likes this.
  8. mysterme

mysterme

9. vgfan

vgfan

No1_Dave, nodrot and virus115 like this.
  10. KMB

KMB

Well I would like to see that. Is it posted here?

11. absalomabsalom123

absalomabsalom123

Saw that fiasco. His different people can't keep their stories straight. He's apparently simultaneously clumsy, hacked, and inebriated. I doubt he did that sober if it was him. The comments on one site i saw from his fans were brutal lol.

12. sheikyerbouti1

sheikyerbouti1

Yeah its here, now that commenting is locked immediately those leak threads fall off the front page very quickly

K_Will likes this.
  13. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

Search leak or click on one of the yellow leak tags. Not as difficult as finding pics through pages and pages of bullshit and speculation and assumptions and arguments. If you dont like the format here, youre not compelled to stay.

tunk87 likes this.
  14. sheikyerbouti1

sheikyerbouti1

What I said is an objective fact, not an opinion. If you read an opinion into it thats on you

15. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

[​IMG]

crossxcheck likes this.
  16. sitonb10

sitonb10 "Knight of Fuckery" ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun's Late Bloomer

Hey all! Have no part of whatever the above discussion is about I just
    have a somewhat serious question to ask the Mods that are handling the
    "Leak" threads. I was on when the Katrina Bowden thread was just put on
    and had yet to be locked. I had made a post about the thread and the great pics.
    So in checking back today to see if there were other pics added I saw that the thread
    had been locked (which I expected) but when I looked for new adds I noticed that
    my post was gone (which right was below or right above Brother @YourPalJustin),
    I just would like to know why it was deleted???

17. Fenix34

Fenix34

My guess is because they like to keep leaked threads clean and empty aside from additions so "false bumps" dont happen. Whatever you posted there just post in this thread.

Faitmaker and Majesty9917 like this.
  18. Majesty9917

These 2 posts should explain.

sitonb10 likes this.
  19. sitonb10

sitonb10 "Knight of Fuckery" ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun's Late Bloomer

I understand now, thought it was about the persons whom keep back-n-forthin'
    over dumb stuff. I will post comments ,even "Thanks" in this discussion thread
    but ALL comments should be gone out of the leaks don't you think?

Majesty9917 likes this.
  20. breyfb

breyfb

Would it be possible to add the leak tag to this discussion so that it is easier to click on the leak tags and filter the discussions? Thank you