1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

LEAKS Leaks Discussions Pt 2 (Read first post before posting in this thread)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by The Masked Avenger, Oct 10, 2021.

1. emwangarand

emwangarand

For sure. I used to roll my eyes at people responding with "Who?" on an actress' leak thread, but now even I have to expand my own web of research and use Google more often. (I did not know who Addison Rae was until she starred in that horrible He's All That film for Netflix. Tiktok remains alien to me.)

I think the main "Who?" problem can be traced to the term Celebrity being so closely tied with Hollywood and movies/TV. Expand that to include needing to be in a publication to be a "legit" celebrity (SI models come to mind) and the vitriol against social media influencers grows.

I do like the current set-up that people who are mostly famous for being infleuncers are in a separate section. Keeps things mostly at peace.

tardy and CaptainFan88 like this.
  2. havewelost

havewelost

Honestly, when it comes to leaks, who cares? If it's somebody you've heard of, great! If not, nine times out of ten at least she's hot, and you've got the thrill of seeing something you're not supposed to. Can these people who respond with "Who?" on a leak thread seriously not get it up unless it's somebody they fantasized about in high school?

TGHW, tardy, indobson and 3 others like this.
  3. KMB

KMB

I concur. Hot bodies are hot bodies and they look mighty good naked. That being said, it is hotter when it's someone famous that we might never see naked otherwise.

4. vgfan

vgfan

Also geography.

I've seen a lot of people excited about theCosby Show woman's leaks, while non-Americans would never have seen it and therefore don't know who she is.

Personally speaking, I'd never heard of Victoria Justice or Dove Cameron until I saw their leaks on here years ago because they're not that well-known in the UK.

emwangarand likes this.
  5. wigglybutt65

wigglybutt65

Dove makes sense since her Disney career was about a year old when her leaks happened.

But surprised VJ wasn't more well known.

CaptainFan88 and K_Will like this.
  6. Ultimate Brolly

Ultimate Brolly

did someone say Madison Bailey? there leaks of her? someone post them and then someone deleted it?

7. Bushbabie

Bushbabie

Who from Cosby show got leaked

8. vgfan

vgfan

Disney Channel was never as popular in the UK as it is in the US. Kind of like how more Brits could name boxers than UFC fighters because the former's more popular than the latter here.

9. TERRASTAR18

TERRASTAR18

I think they are confusing the Cosby show with the Bernie mac show. The middle daughter from the show got leaked last week.

MxDT and emwangarand like this.
  10. emwangarand

emwangarand

Fingers crossed Stella matches the level of nudity Winbush shows on her OF someday. (Probably never gonna happen, but stranger things have come true!)

TERRASTAR18 likes this.
  11. TERRASTAR18

TERRASTAR18

That or more VJ and V HUD leaks.

12. vgfan

vgfan

That shows how little I know about her, lol

TERRASTAR18 likes this.
  13. vgfan

vgfan

Speaking of Hudgens, I wonder if the law knows who leaked her original photos. The ones with the closeup of her clit, but blurred out.

Have to assume she was underage in those, so it'd be curious who got them and what happened to that person.

TERRASTAR18 likes this.
  14. yungmanlike

yungmanlike

I would guess not underage, iirc they were said to have been taken for and sent to Zac Efron, who was 19 when High School Musical came out, Vanessa was 18, and 19 when the pictures leaked I believe. She’s also never claimed to have been underage in them despite having been questioned about it a lot both at the time and during the whole me too movement a year or 2 ago. Although to be fair she was basically the face of Disney at the time and they may not have wanted her to say she was underage and possibly further tarnish her good girl image so who knows I guess

15. CharlesVane

CharlesVane

Am I the only person who would like to see more of Rhona Mitra and some german celebs like: Annemarie Carpendale? :rollingeyes:

sitonb10, TERRASTAR18 and Kev585 like this.
  16. TERRASTAR18

TERRASTAR18

i think if anything happened to them we would've heard it......i remember jlaw's one was convicted.

17. FLKFLK

FLKFLK

I'll go old school with you and say I'm curious what else is left in the Julia Roberts set. That was one of the bigger surprises I saw when the first handful of pics leaked.

steinar, Tony166 and K_Will like this.
  18. sitonb10

sitonb10 "Knight of Fuckery" ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun's Late Bloomer

No you are not my German lovin' Phun Brother! i was so excited when Rhona's leaks came out, she has a rockin'
    body! She is part of my Phun weekend of hard - tough, funny, nasty babes who are:
    Rhona Mitra, Natasha Leggero, Iliza Shlesinger and Sarah Silverman (that's right!)! Which ever one's
    I'm not with the others can be double-handing Sarah:yikes: whom has a great body :naughty:

19. martiangod

martiangod ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Antje Traue (faora in man of steel)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Barring that hopefully she will model for Playboy Germany (they have gotten a decent number of actresses in the last 2 years, something American Playboy gave up on long ago)

steinar, dscred, Raziel21 and 6 others like this.
  20. dazzysima

dazzysima

The very original Hudgens pictures (ones in a hotel room) were rumoured to have been leaked by Weinstein.

CaptainFan88 likes this.