1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

LEAKS Leaks Discussions Pt 2 (Read first post before posting in this thread)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by The Masked Avenger, Oct 10, 2021.

1. ironmikeyv

ironmikeyv ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

I hope we get info on outtakes of Hilary duff. There must be more pics then that.

2. fapper1

fapper1

I'm still hoping we see the rest of the Vanessa Hudgens and Demi Lovato sets. Also hoping Ashley Tisdale and Christian Serratos have nude sets too.

3. CaptainFan88

CaptainFan88

Me as well and more of the Selena stuff

MartMort9801, Kev585 and Sonic44 like this.
  4. kabnt2005

kabnt2005

That shoot is straight fire!

pinay26, MartMort9801 and Crawley like this.
  5. Keith David

Keith David

I'm still waiting to see Julianne Hough's outtakes. I know they're out there

6. Ultimate Brolly

Ultimate Brolly

Lily Mo Sheen has 4 new leaks in TFB, can someone post them in her thread or you believe she is underage and thats the reason there not in that forum the new pics of her?

7. Fenix34

Fenix34

1st: those arent new, they were with previous downloads
    2nd: Id just go look at them there, dont think she will be posted here, the subjects been gone over lots if times.

The Lurker and Majesty9917 like this.
  8. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

This

9. Space Bounty Hunter

Space Bounty Hunter

What is Ultimate Brolly's obsession with Lily being posted here when they're already on TFB? Just look at them there??

The Lurker, tardy and Majesty9917 like this.
  10. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

Its not just Lilly. He constantly comes here and asks for others to do work for him. As you said, if he knows about them being at another forum, he's already seen them.

Brolly, instead of begging, why not contribute? This is a thread for leak discussion. This is not a place to direct people to other sites, which I assume is your purpose. Do not come in here anymore directing people to another site. Next time I see it, you will be permanently removed from this thread.

The Lurker and tardy like this.
  11. Keith David

Keith David

It really isn't hard to do your own uploads

12. Celwin

Celwin

What is TFB?

Strafe1701 likes this.
  13. absalomabsalom123

absalomabsalom123

The Fappening Blog, but the forums of that site are where the action is.

K_Will likes this.
  14. Celwin

Celwin

Thank you :)

15. MxDT

MxDT

The Fappening Blog

16. Kev585

Kev585

Is there Ava Max out there?

17. ShadowHyperion

ShadowHyperion

I damn well hope so LOL. Honestly though I do not know. post above had said Ashley Tisdale and Christian Serratos are ppl they hoped there are sets out there of, and I just added Ava Max to that list LOL

CaptainFan88 likes this.
  18. arandomguy

arandomguy Ten Years of Phun

19. absalomabsalom123

absalomabsalom123

The former. We obviously know she's been hit. This was dropped as a notice to any interested parties who might not have known but are still interested in trading that even that leak was not complete.

20. Cabrini_Green

Cabrini_Green

Not sure the validity of it, but I’ve now seen in two separate platforms, rumor of an Alissa Violet x Banks (her ex) set. Supposed to be a large set.

just thought I’d mention it here in case someone else has heard anything about it..

emwangarand likes this.