1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

LEAKS Leaks Discussions Pt 2 (Read first post before posting in this thread)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by The Masked Avenger, Oct 10, 2021.

1. joeb316

joeb316

The bikini bottoms she wore a couple of years ago probably came back in the rotation.

2. joeb316

joeb316

For those that still don't think the new pictures of Emma are real. In these past photos she has the same lengthy nipples as in the bath leak and the latest topless pictures.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Dr Clitterhaus

Dr Clitterhaus

To go so in depth with this and to use a term like "lengthy nipples" speaks volumes about the true nature of your deviancy. You're obsessed with the celebrity flesh.

riddles123 and vgfan like this.
  4. joeb316

joeb316

And you're just here for the discussion with 30 posts. :lol:

Last edited: Jun 14, 2022
    bigred685 and jmochena like this.
  5. nimb1999

nimb1999

Thanks for these. I had totally forgotten about them.

6. jmochena

jmochena 15 Year Member

Why else would anyone be here? :dunno:

joeb316 and Def30 like this.
  7. MikeDave

MikeDave

Ahem. Um, I don't know any more than all y'all & truly do not mean to be, well, crude. But, it having been suggested that pictures from Emma's vacation activities were widely seen all week, which she might've got wind of... The implication, that going topless out in the open would then have been with that knowledge, ie, a deliberate act. Well then, if it were me, I'd want to do it right. So, a bit of a stretch, but...

Doesn't that picture look a bit, um, posed? Like, is this a shoot? Might we guess she hired a photographer? Well, who knows? But if so, why? Like maybe she hopes this closes that chapter of her life?

I mean, some of us already, wisely, harbor no expectations. Others may hope for further candids. Or future nude scenes. In the light (or mirage) of my wild speculations, I can suggest maybe we could expect that's the end of it.

8. malarkey

malarkey

Who cares, titties happened.

9. MikeDave

MikeDave

Ya, did. Ya, done. Less words. U rite. I rong. Same, tho. We same.

malarkey likes this.
  10. tonchan

tonchan

Emma is one of the most photographed women in this world. She knows for sure that, the moment she goes topless on a public beach, someone will take a picture of her. She accepted it and went topless anyway. That's the way it is.
    As phunners, we must appreciate her attitude. I surely do.

K_Will, Crawley and CaptainFan88 like this.
  11. techieman34

techieman34

It's definitely appreciated. It just feels out of character for her since she's usually been very covered up when she's been out for public appearances these last few years.

MartMort9801 likes this.
  12. joeb316

joeb316

Her being a feminist seemed to make it unlikely and out of character as well.

MartMort9801 and beruud like this.
  13. Amorphous

Amorphous

I don't think that word means what you think it means.

14. GingerCat1

GingerCat1

Yep. Feminism is freedom of choice. It means in this context that if there is a beach a woman is free to be topless if she wants to be. However it is also feminism if a woman wants to be completely covered as well and not showing much skin at all. It is all about what the woman wants to do, and not what society expects of them. Emma going topless on a beach is perfectly feminist as it is her body and she wanted to be topless, so she did.

15. vgfan

vgfan

How so?

Being a feminist doesn't mean you're covered head to toe at all times, that's just ridiculous. Some of the top nude models and sex workers are feminists, all that label means is that you support the right for women to be treated as equal to men, and for them to be believed when they talk about being abused by a man in a more powerful position.

16. Ron5689

Ron5689

Well, there's different types of feminists.

17. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

As educating as all of this is, Im not seeing how any of it has to do with leaks. Lets get back on course here. This is the leaks discussion thread.

18. JrGooNer

JrGooNer

Every day religiously checking, praying, hoping and wishing for Emma Stone or/and Anna Kendrick. One day my karma or kind points or just the universe will reward me but there'll also be a whole load of other people equally grateful im sure. So a prayer for me is a prayer for many ☺️

19. azerty0605

azerty0605

Do you know you can see the tits of Emma Stone in the Movie The Favourite ?

20. DonkeyTaco

DonkeyTaco

Well, one tit anyways.

K_Will likes this.