1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

LEAKS Leaks Discussions Pt 2 (Read first post before posting in this thread)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by The Masked Avenger, Oct 10, 2021.

1. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

If hes a fan im sure he knows. Still, some dimly lit scene where shes laying on her side for like 2 and half seconds hardly compares to something along the lines of say Kristen Stewarts leaks.

vgfan, Def30, K_Will and 1 other person like this.
  2. vgfan

vgfan

It's crazy how silent things have gone lately. There aren't even people trying to defraud folk with fake lists.

3. ironmikeyv

ironmikeyv ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

Sometimes I feel like people will hoard stuff. I was hoping for info on the Cassie lee topless outtakes. There have been some fakes of YouTubers on Reddit and other sites.

4. Bob275

Bob275

Things have been very quiet since a certain temporary image board went away. And they were quite quiet before that too

5. absalomabsalom123

absalomabsalom123

My favourite drink remains cola. But my favourite image board was never....

Anyways, this was inevitable. Subgroups always tend towards a gradual paring down to their most loyal members. And as we saw with Lily Mo, ripping hasn't necessarily stopped. So they all still have skin in the game. And of course some of them take great pleasure knowing their collection goes quiet with them.

MrMontyPython likes this.
  6. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

Links to downloads do not belong in this thread.

7. Majesty9917

Just had to go through 14 pages of crap to find whether a Kristen Stewart pic had been posted or not. First, it has and second, my feelings about keeping discussion out of leak threads is only strengthened.

malarkey likes this.
  8. ironmikeyv

nevermind it's on page 14 of the leaked thread.

9. ironmikeyv

not trying to be rude but it's kinda hard to check. that's why I was making sure.

10. ironmikeyv

some pics have copyright issues and some might not load.

11. Majesty9917

I dont disagree as you can see from my previous post. I found the pic. No harm, no foul.

12. malarkey

malarkey

Yep. It's the best rule change in this subforum since I've been around. The old threads were a complete mess.

Majesty9917 likes this.
  13. Stillerfan2021

Stillerfan2021

so many to choose from
    Isabel Merced, Brec Basinger, Ella Ballentine, Anna Sophia Robb, Eleanor Worthington Cox, Miray Daner, Olivia Holt, Katherine Langford, Alisha Newton, Lili Reinhart

and Maia Mitchell's movie "Whisper" should be out soon, this will be great

Last edited: Jun 21, 2022
  14. mmaphd

mmaphd

nimb1999, riddles123 and Chamber36 like this.
  15. Bob275

Bob275

Anyone got any idea when this might be out? They finished the movie well over a year ago!

MxDT and CaptainFan88 like this.
  16. thnkful4thissite

thnkful4thissite

dang, a lot of leaks poppin' recently. don't know any of them, but a few are total smoke shows so woohooo!

joeb316, nimb1999 and Kev585 like this.
  17. MxDT

MxDT

Saw a comment on her subreddit that it's gonna be released on August, no exact date given. Can't tell tho: i once saw it announced for June 18th and we got nothing.

Bob275 likes this.
  18. nimb1999

nimb1999

I agree. I don't know why people moan about lesser known leaks. You get to see naked women that you would never normally get to see.

19. TERRASTAR18

TERRASTAR18

Especially some of the tennis players. I even know a few of them

20. Sonic44

Sonic44

Well this is a celebrity board…

K_Will and Kev585 like this.