1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

LEAKS Leaks Discussions Pt 2 (Read first post before posting in this thread)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by The Masked Avenger, Oct 10, 2021.

1. Kev585

Kev585

I’ll take what I can get. I’m wondering lamest compared to what?

CaptainFan88 and martiangod like this.
  2. apples12334

apples12334

Apparently Julianne Hough set has outtakes from that health mag shoot. I'll take that.

3. Curzon88

Curzon88

Come on bruh, it's Taylor Swift. No other celeb protects their 'good girl' image more than her. Rumor is she even sweeps her hotel rooms for hidden cameras. Do you really think she would ever take nude pics?

4. absalomabsalom123

absalomabsalom123

That was a perfect fake list. It might well be real, but even if it is, it doesn't change how great of a fake list it was. Crushes some hopes and raises others. Offers just enough details on some sets, leaves others deliciously vague. Weaves in that all-important idea that there are tiers of sets, but does so without coming across as the exclusionary one. I rate that fiction 9/10. It loses a point only because we all know that just about any video could leak and Bella would still keep her OF.

5. rsgbsg2002

rsgbsg2002

Is that list accurate or fake? Who can say? But everytime I see a list like that, I think the same thing: put up or shut up.

CaptainFan88 likes this.
  6. dc111

dc111

Guys, that list was posted on the Fappening Blog forums by a guy who knows leaks. If you go there, to the leaks forum, there is a thread named similar to "leaks that I know of", to where that info is.

7. Marcemarc

Marcemarc

Just went over there, he also posted this today

Willa holland: decent explicit set

Emma Heming Willis: marathon sex tape

BillCosbysLawyer and fudefrak like this.
  8. vgfan

vgfan

IIRC, she's admitted to taking nudes in the past but only with polaroid cameras, and she has them all locked up in a safe.

9. sheikyerbouti1

sheikyerbouti1

"Ariel Winter - shows everything"
    "Victoria Justice - Holy Grail"

I would die a happy man

10. tonchan

tonchan

I don't really think Taylor has nudes out there. I'm aware that it's very unlikely. But the fun is about hoping something unespected.
    Who would have thought that Emma Watson would have taken a video of herself in the bathtub?

Where's Lupin when we need him?

tunde1 and CaptainFan88 like this.
  11. jorywea

jorywea BANNED

This is a hacker/scammer trying to make money by ransoming celebrities and not get caught by the feds. You don’t give the gold at the end of the rainbow away for free!

12. 1800fordfs

1800fordfs

Please let this be true.

martiangod and Kev585 like this.
  13. RaiderCane

RaiderCane The negative one :-\ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Sophies Blog and Sports

I believe this list simply because it says there is nothing to get excited over with Taylor Swift. I mean come on, she is like the most guarded and private major celeb out there, does she seem like someone who is taking nude selfies and making sex tapes on a regular basis. Her security measures border on the ridiculous, no one like this is pulling a J-Law, sorry to the Swifties out there. And also it's entirely believable that Beckinsale and her daughter are the exact opposite:naughty:

I most want to see Lovato, Kaley, Justice and Hough(could her BFF be in any of these:fingersx:) as well as the above-mentioned, both in terms of descriptions and my own personal likes.

MxDT, CaptainFan88 and Kev585 like this.
  14. Clarence Boddicker

Clarence Boddicker 15 Year Member

It’d be moderately humorous if there were a bunch of Taylor Swift leaks, and they were marked as explicit, but it turned out it was just a bunch of photos of her doing stuff like cutting tags off of mattresses, or putting leaded gas in an unleaded tank, or wearing white after Labor Day.

15. fool1980

fool1980

Isabella Merced would be the ultimate leak right now.

16. yaha5

yaha5

"lousy set with just tits" and "lame topless set". Like damn dude, topless is nothing to sniff at. Not every set needs to have butt hole in it.

17. phunguy2324

phunguy2324

just 1 victoria justice pic with face and ill die a happy man

18. MOKdaROK

MOKdaROK

Same. Just one full frontal nude with face and I'd be good.

Sonic44 likes this.
  19. Jictoria Vustice

Jictoria Vustice BANNED

It seems believable but we won't see these sets for at least 25 years. Kaley, Victoria and Mila would be my dream.

20. cokezero

cokezero

there is a picture of vic on a couch with her lower lips showing and you can tell its here by body shap and skin tone she has big lips someone posted it on vola before got nuked