1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

LEAKS Leaks Discussions Pt 2 (Read first post before posting in this thread)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by The Masked Avenger, Oct 10, 2021.

1. fapper1

fapper1

Never heard about this telegram. So who are the names that you've seen on it.

DOGZOFWAR, MartMort9801 and Tony166 like this.
  2. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

No links in this thread.

Merlin and CaptainFan88 like this.
  3. fapper1

fapper1

okay how about via PM is that okay or a no no

Tony166 and CaptainFan88 like this.
  4. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

Thats fine. I dont want a million "pm me link" posts in this thread though.

5. SkippyB

SkippyB

For all of you who are PMing me. Stop! Haven't you used telegram? Simply use the search function to search for leaks. Then join a group. They let me in so the group admin's are pretty open to anyone, I didn't have to prove myself. I just searched within the telegram app and found a several groups I'm not a member of; maybe they will let me in. Globally I found 8 groups, 8071 messages. That should be more than enough to keep those of you asking busy.

Xtant, Granite256, kaperz and 2 others like this.
  6. Britishguy1234

Britishguy1234

Hey if it works for some people rock on, but searching #leaks just brings up dead crypto telegrams for me

7. Majesty9917

Moving on...

Tony166, Halfjon, Xtant and 2 others like this.
  8. Fenix34

Fenix34

Woah, eva amurri nice find! Anyone have info on that? know when thats from? Im assuming more recent.

Pooterscoo and sheikyerbouti1 like this.
  9. fapper1

fapper1

Eva Amurri has done nudes scenes so why would a leaked photo of her not show her face.

10. Sonic44

Sonic44

Lol

Lex Luger and thnkful4thissite like this.
  11. Keith David

Keith David

Does Stana have a set or just the one photo?

Xtant, Kev366, Tony166 and 1 other person like this.
  12. emwangarand

emwangarand

Wow! That Stana pic caused my Castle drawbridge to raise!

Xtant, Kev366, KMB and 5 others like this.
  13. Blakedice

Blakedice

Oh dear God let there be more.

emwangarand, Xtant and CaptainFan88 like this.
  14. mxyzptly

mxyzptly

That Stana pic looks pretty suspect to me. Most of the photo is grainy and blurry, but the head is much sharper and you can even see individual hairs which is way better quality than the rest of the image.

Kev585 likes this.
  15. Keith David

Keith David

Oh lord, here come the CSI

16. havewelost

havewelost

A few years ago, a bunch of gaming influencers got accidentally doxxed by the organizers of a gaming convention called E3. Their phone numbers and e-mail addresses ended up online, which sounds like a gold mine for hackers. Does anyone know if anything ever came of it in terms of leaks?

Last edited: Mar 2, 2023
  17. Strafe1701

Strafe1701

Now I’m praying for Alliestrasza pics.

Kev585 and givemecockburn like this.
  18. emwangarand

emwangarand

That was my second reaction, as well, but my first reaction is decidedly more primal. :D Hopefully more from the same set comes out to confirm its authenticity (and, you know, more pics ;))

19. Keith David

Keith David

If it is a fake I'm not going to take it on faith from a user who's made a grand total of one contribution to this forum

Whenever leaks come out there's always one CSI motherfucker who has to come out and dump all over everything, saying it's a fake or it's not the person being claimed. Unless it provably is (i.e it actually is somebody else or you can produce the original, unaltered image), CSIs need to STFU and GTFO

20. mxyzptly

mxyzptly

I barely think that pointing out something that is obviously fake makes me a "CSI motherfucker" warranting a torrent of abuse. Maybe me pointing out all of the other things that point to it being fake will though. The face is sharp where the rest of the image is blurry, the lighting on the head is completely different to the rest of the image, she doesn't have a mole on the side of her neck, there is a weird lump on her arm where the photoshop has gone wrong, there is a straight portion on the bottom of the chin where they have cut the head out wrong, the hair, makeup and jewellery are from her appearance at a 2013 Women in Film event, and the headband has been recoloured to match her hair. And lastly, here is the original image the head has been cut from: https://media.gettyimages.com/id/17...=CqDkaJUVPTO6TuuL1KKQdbU5L0FP1_MJWtIaJPLUT0A=