1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

LEAKS Leaks Discussions Pt 2 (Read first post before posting in this thread)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by The Masked Avenger, Oct 10, 2021.

1. omen180

omen180

I'm so sorry I just saw the no linking thing so that's completely my bad and won't do it again.

As to the Madelyn thing yeah two pics censored and that's about it right now.

2. Mark 13

Mark 13

There's rumored to be 2 different sets in circulation. Not really surprised though after seeing her co-star Madison Bailey's tits.
    Now if only there were topless pics of Luciane Buchanan.

Dermirhas, Tony166 and CaptainFan88 like this.
  3. murrymurryeverywhere

murrymurryeverywhere

3 cheers for the Cavinder leak. Is that just Haley? I can't really tell them apart and some websites are saying it's a combination of both of them. Does anyone know if there's more to the set that we might eventually see? Thanks to the OP for posting it. :)

4. Geraldjussieu

Geraldjussieu

I contacted the guy who is supposedly selling Madelyn Cline’s nudes. Here’s what he said: “$200 for 25-30 pics, tits & ass”.

fudefrak likes this.
  5. Space Bounty Hunter

Space Bounty Hunter

Surprised people don't just buy it. If 200 people on here put $1 towards it and it's a scam then everyone only lost a dollar. $200 is dirt cheap and I'm shocked people won't just risk it. Especially because I assume there are people on here who are well off and can afford wasting $200 on a scam.

6. thisname

thisname

I contacted the guy who is selling Madelyn Cline’s nudes. He said he has partial set of Katherine Langford. 10-15 pics, frontal with face showing, side profile with face showing.

7. fudefrak

fudefrak

That's not bad at all. Wish I wasn't broke lol.

8. Geraldjussieu

Geraldjussieu

Got a preview. Just from the thumbnail looks like at least bare ass. He wants $250 sent to his btc address for them.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2023
  9. yaha5

yaha5

That Langford set sounds intriguing.

10. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

This thread is for discussing leak threads. This is not a place to provide or find info on aquiring sets. Do that stuff through pm.

Tony166 likes this.
  11. Geraldjussieu

Geraldjussieu

Isn’t providing info on sets discussing them though?

12. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

I said info on aquiring sets. Info on sets and rumors of sets is fine. I dont want anything to do with purchasing or pricing in this thread. This thread is not for that purpose. If that is an issue for people then the thread can easily be removed.

13. PistolPete

PistolPete

The Madelyn Cline set..dude censored a pic with a nipple pasty. That’s kinda scammy to me. I wouldn’t give him a dime after seeing that.

fishy93, tardy, Geraldjussieu and 2 others like this.
  14. apples12334

apples12334

Imagine the person who received that pic originally. Unless it was one of her friends

fishy93 likes this.
  15. yngpenguin

yngpenguin

The boobies look awful large too. I know she is skinnier now than in 2002 which shows when these are taken, but those boobies look pretty substantial.

16. PistolPete

PistolPete

And now the “cover the boobs” with the email while clearly wearing a bikini. I’m suspicious very very suspicious

fishy93 likes this.
  17. $s1

$s1

There are 2 different “Leaks” tags, is it possible to merge them?

Yoi can find one using this thead’s tag, and the other using Madeline Cline’s tag

18. Strafe1701

Strafe1701

The amount of excitement I feel whenever I see Kristen Stewart’s name mentioned here is unreal. I think her leaks were just perfect.

fishy93, Tony166 and KMB like this.
  19. fishy93

fishy93

yeah, but I wish there was more girl on girl action in those leaks.

20. tidehigh

tidehigh

heard that the benson cara d set has some very mild girl on girl action and seems the lilymo unleaked stuff does not have any girl girl action