1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

LEAKS Leaks Discussions Pt 2 (Read first post before posting in this thread)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by The Masked Avenger, Oct 10, 2021.

1. Sonic44

Sonic44

Photographers stashes

CaptainFan88, Offsir3 and DaTroll1941 like this.
  2. Xtant

Xtant

Yeah exactly Sonic's got it. :p

Photographers personal hard-drives, file servers, memory cards, burned discs, etc etc. All the places they would store ALL of the pictures from a given shoot.

They take hundreds and quite often thousands of pictures; the publication uses only a handful at best and the rest they keep.

In many cases based on the attire, or lack there of, on the model, actress, singer, etc. it's not unrealistic that they would catch the kind of photos we would all love to see.

CaptainFan88 likes this.
  3. ledis7

ledis7

I apologize in advance for the noob-ish nature of my question but is there a certain website/forum where i can search/find the Jessica Biel outtakes? I'm mostly interested in her. Thanks!:Hi:

Last edited: Oct 8, 2023
    fredikus, Xtant and CaptainFan88 like this.
  4. mikeymyey

mikeymyey

um, may i ask what forums/TGs are these? Looking to get into trading and collecting but a lot of this seems hush hush.

Also, I'm curious where do people even begin to find this? I've a vague guess that it starts out in some OG blackhat forums (invite-only), where it eventually is bought and then re-sold by these people who have access to those forums..Am I correct?

5. tidehigh

tidehigh

man you sound too much like a daily mail reporter or even the FBI lol

6. mikeymyey

mikeymyey

i bet FBI already knows lol.

nah but seriously its all so hush hush..and, I don't have the networking or social skills to figure it out through other people (nor does anyone respond). So, i just asked bluntly lol.

7. malarkey

malarkey

You want to "collect" then stick to visiting various forums now and then. You're not going to be a trader. Ever.

It's hush hush for good reason. No one is going to patiently explain the intricacies of any of this to a 3-hour old account.

Xtant, MartMort9801 and Sonic44 like this.
  8. Amorphous

Amorphous

Hell, I doubt they'd explain it to me and I've been here a bit longer than three hours.

Xtant, MartMort9801 and malarkey like this.
  9. papasosaj

papasosaj

I used to know some people back in ‘14. My suspicion is that now you have to have some skin in the game to be a trader. Otherwise nobody trusts you.

Xtant, Tony166 and MartMort9801 like this.
  10. Offsir3

Offsir3

Yeah but that stuff is def hard to catch even when they have websites they'll be bare at best I'm still very to find a source to Tinashe 333 nude cover outtakes.This one scammer has it but i wonder they got it.

11. mikeymyey

mikeymyey

Thanks for an actual answer :)

Xtant and papasosaj like this.
  12. papasosaj

papasosaj

You’re welcome! But in fairness, the dudes answering you don’t know anything and can’t give you a good one.

Xtant, joeb316 and vgfan like this.
  13. KMB

KMB

A question I was wondering about. Is it possible for old leak threads to be reposted? I like many people had gotten into Suits on Netflix during the WGA/SAG strikes and it made me want to see these epic Abigail Spencer leaks that I didn't pay enough attention to the first time. Also since my wife has been rewatching The Blacklist it made me want to check out the Megan Boone leaks I had also not paid enough attention to when they were first leaked. Are there zip files of the leaks that can be reposted since when I checked the old pictures were no longer working or is that not something allowed under the forum rules?
    Just checking! thanks

vgfan, Xtant and martiangod like this.
  14. fapper1

fapper1

How are outtakes from actual photo shoots considered leaks

15. tidehigh

tidehigh

i give you the dewan outtake set as prime example and the plenty of the numerous female sport star naked outtakes sets . and the cyrus etc

K_Will, Xtant and fapper1 like this.
  16. fapper1

fapper1

are they leaks or just outtakes.

17. papasosaj

papasosaj

Both. They are outtakes that were never meant to be seen by the public.

K_Will likes this.
  18. fapper1

fapper1

But they weren't hacked from someones phone so how were they leaked and why pose nude for someone if you don't want them to get out

19. papasosaj

papasosaj

I don’t know where they came from, only that they weren’t meant to be released. As to why? ‍ I dunno!

20. Xray

Xray Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun POLL STAR ★

Some guy at the company "We won't release the one with the nipples showing" wink wink

Xtant, papasosaj and fredikus like this.