1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Lindsay Lohan Herbie Pics!! WHY carn't she look like this NOW!!!! :-(

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by chunkomunko, Jun 8, 2005.

1. Elgringo

Elgringo

What does she look like now???

2. lil' wutz

lil' wutz U can't touch this ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

BEST LL-Post ever! Damn she got tits. I'll never understand what's going on in a girls head...

3. _mike_

_mike_

It was the front page article on our local paper in Pittsburgh PA, the Trib PM.

I dont' have a copy anymore else I'd scan it, but the gist was they reduced the tits in order to qualify for a G rating.

4. ronyotz

ronyotz

Yeah crack cocaine is the best..!!!!!!!!
    it has vitamin c and all kinds of shit...... ;-)

5. excellence153

excellence153

Goddamn Disney and their goddamn "G" ratings.

In a recent interview with E!, she said that her new skinny look is due to her decision to eat healthier. That's bullshit. She should've taken a hint and realized how hot she used to look.

6. mrcollege

mrcollege

stupid bitch...

thanks for the pics though

7. cambo

cambo

my oh my, things ain't what they used to be...

8. pr0n_g00r00

pr0n_g00r00

9. excellence153

excellence153

Yeah, I believe it. But Disney is all like, "OMFG, Lindsay Lohan, the hottest star on the face of the universe, is going to be in one of our movies!"

The stupid cocksuckers have Johnny Depp, Keira Knightly, and Orlando Bloom lined up for a sequel to 'Pirates of the Caribbean'. And they're raving over Lindsay Lohan? Reducing her cup size is like taking one million dollars out of the box office gross records.

10. OniMusHa1140

OniMusHa1140

Correction: she WAS hot :(.

God shes so ugly now. I love those pics though.

11. skrattman

skrattman

AMEN Brother! :p